Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2023 1:01:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter8282]
Saw them about 100 yds off. They answered a couple of my calls and then vanished. Hunting in a pop-up blind with a single hen decoy.

At least the sun has come out a little.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 1:33:45 PM EDT
[#1]
How cold is it there?  When does it get warm (above 85)?
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 4:21:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OldArtilleryman] [#2]
Happened a bunch to me.
Who knows what's going on in their little peanut-sized brains. Another day, two or three will be sprinting toward the dekes. That's one of the funniest sights in Nature.
Oh yeah, it was darn cold here the first half of the season. I expect that doesn't help much. I got skunked the first three hunts, then took my Tom during the rain on the fourth one. That surprised me a bit.
Patience, you'll nail one.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 6:10:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1245xx:
How cold is it there?  When does it get warm (above 85)?
View Quote

Was 47 this morning.  66 now.

We've been above 80 already but generally not till late summer.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 5:11:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hunter8282:

Was 47 this morning.  66 now.

We've been above 80 already but generally not till late summer.
View Quote

I bet that kind of cold is great for turkey and deer hunting.  Sometimes I wish we had snow during deer season.  Sometimes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top