Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2021 10:31:30 PM EDT
Anyone know if there is a site where the Stories written by T.O.M. and others like him can be found.
They were mostly on Frugal Squirrel but even the archives are dead over there.

Hate to lose all the great stories.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 11:17:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tc556guy] [#1]
I don't know how many stories he wrote, or current on-line sites that are still hosting them. I have several of his stories saved in my prep document collection that people have been getting cloned copies of for the past several months.

edit

Check here

https://pawfiction.proboards.com/board/25/stories-gary-ott-tired-old
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 8:04:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tc556guy:
I don't know how many stories he wrote, or current on-line sites that are still hosting them. I have several of his stories saved in my prep document collection that people have been getting cloned copies of for the past several months.

edit

Check here

https://pawfiction.proboards.com/board/25/stories-gary-ott-tired-old
View Quote

This looks to be the best location for them.  Gary wrote a LOT of stories and was a good friend that I kept in communication with until his death.  Every so often, he'd send me an email saying "you know, I was rereading this and found this" with errors I never picked up.

He's certainly missed in the community as a storyteller and as a person who took the time to encourage new writers.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I don’t miss him or his lame attempts at writing at all.

It was the same story recycled over and over and over.  No character ever had to work for anything it was always “mana from heaven” and almost nothing in his stories were realistic.

The only thing worse was fleataxi.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top