Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2020 12:50:29 AM EDT
I am looking for a recommendation for an outfitter or a ranch that I can go hunt javelinas at in TX.
I’m in AR and it would be hard to get to AZ or NM to do it.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Link Posted: 8/26/2020 1:27:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Most of the country that holds javis is private or under lease. If it were me I'd call the feed store in Ozona Tx and inquire.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 8:34:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont know about this outfitter personally, but they seem to have alot of options

https://www.westtexashunt.com/javelina-hunts.html

My son's first javalina a couple of years ago near Ft. Stockton, TX
@bkssniper

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#3]
We have a ton of them on my property in South Texas. Used to have more, but we built pens around all of our feeders so they don't have as much of a reason to come visit.

Not sure why you'd want to hunt them, but pretty much any outfitter in South Texas will be able to put you on them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top