Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2018 4:14:02 PM EDT
Gents-I'm looking for a pack suggestion for carrying turkey decoys. I run a Cabela's minimalist vest, carry 3-5 Avian and HS decoys and have always used a smaller camo duffel bag for carrying my decoys. I hate how the bag doesn't stay put and that I have to keep a hand on it to keep it from flopping around in front of me when moving fast and going through creeks, up big hills, etc.

I'm considering a large ALICE pack or this one: Tanglefree Ultimate Backpack. What are your thoughts?
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 6:42:00 PM EDT
[#1]
My vest has a large pouch in back.  That is where I carry them.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine does, too. It’s just not big enough.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I carry a Walmart camo backback. Likely not big enough for that many though.
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 8:17:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Did you end up finding a solution OP?
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 8:40:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I got one of these but I wasn't able to hunt this year. It's not ideal but I think it's big enough.
Redhead Turkey Decoy Backpack
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I’m thinking a wheelbarrow is the way to go!!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 10:29:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I carry my flock, blind, chair, and shotgun in this.  Covers ground easily.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top