BCM
User Panel

Page / 104
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Doorman63:
Finished mowing “my” field.

Wife and I have each claimed one of our two fields.

Long stuff on the left has some ATV trails mowed in it.

Lots of wild flower, butterflies and spot where the deerhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/469047/CA7D63A1-9803-45A9-A376-FA34571FB624_jpe-2053534.JPG bed down at night in it.

View Quote

I got a similar view today….I was mowing the south 40’ this afternoon…

Link Posted: 8/17/2021 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By mic214:

I got a similar view today….I was mowing the south 40’ this afternoon…

https://i.postimg.cc/Yq9NXhry/8-A1-A91-D1-87-E9-4341-9931-F2-D0-F977640-D.jpg
View Quote

L series I presume?
Mines a 2501
About 35 hrs on her
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 8:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]

L series I presume?
Mines a 2501
About 35 hrs on her
View Quote

Yep, mine is a 3901. I just got the 50 hour service done and added about 4 more hours with today’s mowing….
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Yep, mine is a 3901. I just got the 50 hour service done and added about 4 more hours with today’s mowing….
View Quote

What did the 50hr service cost?
I think my dealer said about 200 if memory serves me right
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 10:03:47 PM EDT
[#5]
It ran $350.00, but I had to tow it down there, which is about 80 miles from my place. I’m not a mechanic, so it was totally worth it for me to have it done by the shop.

This is my rig the day she got delivered. I have the brush hog on it most of the time. I find I haven’t used/needed the backhoe as much as I thought I would…

Link Posted: 8/17/2021 10:08:11 PM EDT
[#6]
It ran $350.00, but I had to tow it down there, which is about 80 miles from my place. I’m not a mechanic, so it was totally worth it for me to have it done by the shop.

This is my rig the day she got delivered. I have the brush hog on it most of the time. I find I haven’t used/needed the backhoe as much as I thought I would…

https://i.postimg.cc/65n0H0dj/8-CBBC3-FA-C77-F-45-EA-9105-3-ED5-A34-AF9-B4.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/13SKbqB9/113-E1-F58-E6-A9-495-D-92-BB-1-A101-D52-A958.jpg
View Quote

Thanks for the info!
I’ll have to call my dealer in a week or so and get a appt set up and a $$ for the service.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 9:35:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Thanks for the info!
I’ll have to call my dealer in a week or so and get a appt set up and a $$ for the service.
View Quote

I’d be interested to see what they charge you. This is the nearest Kubota shop to me, so I didn’t have much of a choice.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 6:00:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doorman63] [#8]

I’d be interested to see what they charge you. This is the nearest Kubota shop to me, so I didn’t have much of a choice.
View Quote

Just hung up with the dealer.
$225 for the 50hr service
Engine oil/filter
Hydrostatic filter
General PM of unit.

He does stock the right side grab  handle………forgot to ask the cost on that!! I’ll probably grab it anyway.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 11:43:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I didnt realize NM had so much green

I put 23 hours on my tractor mowing last week.

Reclaimed some overgrown pasture as I didn't get as much hay as hoped.

From this...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

To this...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

It wasn't all that thick. I mowed all this and a few other spots in that time too.

Link Posted: 8/18/2021 11:44:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 12:22:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Nice looking place.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Now I’m waiting on elk pictures 🤠
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Thinking about pulling the trigger on a Massey Ferguson 4707. Anyone have any experience with these tractors?
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 12:22:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Foxtrot08:

So, this just happened a few weeks ago.

I was out on my 5425 with my 8ft heavy duty bush hog.  Doing the line around our new hayfields.

There’s an old fence line that was mostly demolished. Part of it is steel high tensile wire.

The brush hog grabbed a strand of it.  It whipped around. And the end went right into the side wall of the tire.

Tire place patched it. But it’s one of those “you have to be kidding me” moments.

Once I’m done with hay, I’m going back with an excavator and ripping all the wire out and burying it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kallnojoy:
Mine got a new pair of rear tires... unexpectedly.

Ripped the sidewall open on the left when I found a tpost remnant.  Took .87th of a second to go from wondering what the hell water line would be way out here on the back forty that I didn't know about that is now spraying water everywhere to realizing that isn't water but beet juice and the old gal is wounded.  Managed to get it back to the farm road before it went flat and got new shoes on her today.

Its always something!

So, this just happened a few weeks ago.

I was out on my 5425 with my 8ft heavy duty bush hog.  Doing the line around our new hayfields.

There’s an old fence line that was mostly demolished. Part of it is steel high tensile wire.

The brush hog grabbed a strand of it.  It whipped around. And the end went right into the side wall of the tire.

Tire place patched it. But it’s one of those “you have to be kidding me” moments.

Once I’m done with hay, I’m going back with an excavator and ripping all the wire out and burying it.

In my line of work, we used to run a lot of tractors with Brown tree cutters.  It was common, even with forestry tires, to send wire through the side wall.  Keeping chains in the mowers helped a ton.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 12:24:36 PM EDT
[#15]
And while we’re talking about sending things…we had a big mower send a piece of rebar through a mobile home wall once.  Mom and 2 kids sitting on the couch.  It landed at their feet.  Nobody’s fault, just a completely freak thing.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Engine oil/filter
Hydrostatic filter
General PM of unit.

He does stock the right side grab  handle………forgot to ask the cost on that!! I’ll probably grab it anyway.
View All Quotes

Engine oil/filter
Hydrostatic filter
General PM of unit.

Wow, that's a great deal on the service! Like I said, I'm kind of stuck as this is the nearest dealer to me. I added the right side grab handle a while back. It is nice addition and I'm surprised that it's not included with the basic rig.

Originally Posted By Possumluke:

I didnt realize NM had so much green

{SNIP}

Dang, son.....That's a lot of brush hogging!

A lot of New Mexico isn't very pretty at all, but in the higher elevations we do get some color. I'm at 7,000 feet, so we do have a lot of green here.

Originally Posted By sparkyD:

Now I’m waiting on elk pictures 🤠

We get a few in the yard from time to time.....

And some other critters as well....

Link Posted: 8/19/2021 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#17]

Wow, that's a great deal on the service! Like I said, I'm kind of stuck as this is the nearest dealer to me. I added the right side grab handle a while back. It is nice addition and I'm surprised that it's not included with the basic rig.

A lot of New Mexico isn't very pretty at all, but in the higher elevations we do get some color. I'm at 7,000 feet, so we do have a lot of green here.

https://i.postimg.cc/wBnCp269/11-A3-A572-1281-4334-B1-DF-C79-D23-D308-D6.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/MHNRbcLm/B3-F127-F2-7627-4489-B8-E9-69-F53-C40-EF22.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/j2LP76Mj/C799-F420-570-E-4383-9-EC2-3-D345-B1-A6-F48.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/WbKyJMsj/IMG-1618.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/JhmzcqqQ/WGI-0433.jpg
View Quote

Now I'm happy!
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#18]

https://i.postimg.cc/wBnCp269/11-A3-A572-1281-4334-B1-DF-C79-D23-D308-D6.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/MHNRbcLm/B3-F127-F2-7627-4489-B8-E9-69-F53-C40-EF22.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/j2LP76Mj/C799-F420-570-E-4383-9-EC2-3-D345-B1-A6-F48.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/WbKyJMsj/IMG-1618.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/JhmzcqqQ/WGI-0433.jpg
View Quote

I thought he said around $200 when I bought the tractor. Not too far off
The holes for the handle are covered in tape…….cheap bastards! (sarcasm)

Your yard is like an episode of Marty Stouffers Wild America!

We get deer at our farm in the yard by the house. Seen a couple bucks in the back. None as big as yours.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 9:25:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Fixing to plant a test plot for alfalfa and repair some hog damage. The army worms left some bare soil. I bought a Land Pride 84” arena cultipacker for food plots that way I don’t have to drag my home made one for miles. Once I get the field tilled I will level it with the new cultipacker. It’s only eight acres so it shouldn’t be too big. 🤠
I caught soil moisture about perfect the disk was down to the back gangs. In places where there was some crab grass it didn’t penetrate as well but I got a pretty good turn.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#20]
This morning I'm stripping topsoil in preparation for shaping up the field under the powerline to make it easier to mow. Im tired of drawing half the tractor seat up my bunghole whenever I mow these steep slopes.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 4:46:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By booger-hooker:
Just bought an an Oliver HG-68 crawler w/PTO at auction two weeks ago and today just bought a loader with a dirt bucket and brush bucket at another auction for it.  Just need brush mower and front/rear blades and I should be good for starting out with what I want to do.
View Quote

Pics?

Mind if I ask what you paid for that?
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 11:36:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 3:11:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Well I did use the tractor for unloading a few new implements.
Finally got a seed spreader vs borrowing.  I also picked up a old cultipacker for my food plots and a nice used 8ft landscape rake.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 6:15:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By mc556:
Finally got a seed spreader vs borrowing.  I also picked up a old cultipacker for my food plots and a nice used 8ft landscape rake.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/87899/F46BA625-9C9F-4108-B03C-F506D4E7B3FE_jpe-2069643.JPG
View Quote

Those old Brillion cultipackers are the best, that looks like a 5 foot pup.  I've bought/sold/used a few over the years, take the cast ends off and clean/grease the roller cage bearings, the grease has been almost non existent or has turned to almost a hard clay in every packer I've taken apart.  The 5-9 footers are the most in demand around here.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#26]
I got stuck... Was just cruising along and the entire right side of the bank just gave way. Ended up with the entire right track free spinning, not touching anything. all weight on the frame and bucket. Had a friend swing buy with his tractor and pulled me out. Good day to have friends. (Never got pics of his stuff, I was to pissed and hot. Not really in the mood for taking pics of the recovery...)

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Doesn't look like much, but that hole under that track is deeper than I am tall... Yes, I did throw away the underwear I was wearing.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 9:02:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Brush hogged 20 acres of hay.

… 2.5 months later my baler isn’t fixed. The oats had all gone to straw. And weeds grew up.  

Last time I ever take anything to my local Deere dealer.  Guess it’s time to go back red.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 9:11:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By FZJ80:

Those old Brillion cultipackers are the best, that looks like a 5 foot pup.  I've bought/sold/used a few over the years, take the cast ends off and clean/grease the roller cage bearings, the grease has been almost non existent or has turned to almost a hard clay in every packer I've taken apart.  The 5-9 footers are the most in demand around here.
View All Quotes
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/87899/F46BA625-9C9F-4108-B03C-F506D4E7B3FE_jpe-2069643.JPG

It was hard to find one that size.  There were a bunch of
gigantic ones.
I have $2000 for all of it.    
The spreader was brand new and the rake was basically new.
I think the cultipacker was $600 of that.   If it works good I’ll consider it a good investment.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 9:41:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Brush hogged 20 acres of hay.

… 2.5 months later my baler isn’t fixed. The oats had all gone to straw. And weeds grew up.  

Last time I ever take anything to my local Deere dealer.  Guess it’s time to go back red.
View Quote

Good luck there! They’re just as bad down here with the Deutz dealer being two weeks to a month. We kept our old mechanical JD as a back up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 2:52:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FZJ80] [#30]

gigantic ones.
I think the cultipacker was $600 of that.   If it works good I’ll consider it a good investment.
View Quote

That isn't a bad price, you'll sell it some day for more.  Sometimes the 11-13' packers go for around $800, you can cut them down, make a 6-8' one, and have some extra wheels to sell or for spares.  Young kids pulling old packers at high speed is usually what wrecks them, either the wheels get broken, or the cast end caps.  

Anyway, that looks like a nice one, might be worth it to knock some rust off it and paint.  I think Brillion used IH red and JD Green.

Here's a 5 footer I picked up at auction this spring, haven't gotten around to cleaning it up and getting it ready to sell, also have an 8' one I'm keeping and a 9' one to clean up and sell.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 9:09:01 PM EDT
[#31]

That isn't a bad price, you'll sell it some day for more.  Sometimes the 11-13' packers go for around $800, you can cut them down, make a 6-8' one, and have some extra wheels to sell or for spares.  Young kids pulling old packers at high speed is usually what wrecks them, either the wheels get broken, or the cast end caps.  

Anyway, that looks like a nice one, might be worth it to knock some rust off it and paint.  I think Brillion used IH red and JD Green.

Here's a 5 footer I picked up at auction this spring, haven't gotten around to cleaning it up and getting it ready to sell, also have an 8' one I'm keeping and a 9' one to clean up and sell.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/434728/FFB7B903-F7E1-4083-952F-B3E3546057A1_jpe-2070753.JPG
View All Quotes

gigantic ones.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/434728/FFB7B903-F7E1-4083-952F-B3E3546057A1_jpe-2070753.JPG

Thanks for the advice
I believe I have a few cans of IH red that I can hit it with.
There isn’t a lot of farming in my area compared to Midwest etc. It makes finding good used implements hard to find and sometimes a bit high on price.   I used it today and it worked well in the areas I did my part.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 9:35:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Merlin] [#32]
Bush hogged my lower field for a half the day; no pics.  Sue me.

I did have to farm-engineer a new bushing for the Bushhog 286 tail wheel assembly.  Various pipe/tubing leftovers to the rescue!  
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 10:25:44 AM EDT
[#33]
It took a lot longer because of a blown hydraulic cylinder seal and waiting a few days on parts, but i got it finished. Just have to spread topsoil back and sow it after Ida passes. The first pic to the west was an extremely steep slope that was scary going up and down and I would never even attempt to mow it sideways. Second pic to the east was four gullies ranging from 6' to 12' deep and almost impossible to mow. Both are now gentle slopes that can be easily transverse in any direction. Will be able to cut hay on it now.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#34]

A rat chewed the wires under the dash of My 4006 Deutz that I hook to the little sprayer and the three point seeder. So I used the chicken house bug sprayer and the gator to spray a couple of food plots to get ready to disk and plant.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 7:31:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By NCUrk:
I got stuck... Was just cruising along and the entire right side of the bank just gave way. Ended up with the entire right track free spinning, not touching anything. all weight on the frame and bucket. Had a friend swing buy with his tractor and pulled me out. Good day to have friends. (Never got pics of his stuff, I was to pissed and hot. Not really in the mood for taking pics of the recovery...)

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269478/20210828_141238_resized_jpg-2069996.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269478/20210828_141249_resized_jpg-2069997.JPG

Doesn't look like much, but that hole under that track is deeper than I am tall... Yes, I did throw away the underwear I was wearing.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269478/20210828_143004_resized_jpg-2069998.JPG
View Quote

Pics never give the situation the oh shit look that it deserves
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 8:39:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By GUNGUY148:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GUNGUY148:
Originally Posted By NCUrk:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269478/20210828_141238_resized_jpg-2069996.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269478/20210828_141249_resized_jpg-2069997.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269478/20210828_143004_resized_jpg-2069998.JPG

That’s so true…

Plus do you really want to appear that retarded by posting a picture of: I tried to get through this spot! The best ones are the hidden tank traps where everything looks so good then bloop your stuck to a Tarbaby with little hope of getting out without major assistance.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 9:06:50 PM EDT
[#37]
There's a spot at our place that is overgrown with phragmites.
It will probably grow back, but it's all part of the battle. I mean, why have the mower if we don't mow something?

From ahead

Out the back

The result
Attachment Attached File

With that ditch back there, I was starting to think we could flood this spot in November and shoot some ducks off it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#38]

Tried out the arena cultipacker from land pride. It did really well at leveling hog rooting and disk furrows. It kinda loaded up with residue on the first couple of passes around the edges. But it was easy to pull the residue off to a low spot and dump it off. I think this food plot is ready now I just need some rain in the forecast.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 3:02:57 PM EDT
[#39]
I think my old Howse 10' mower is finally dead. :(

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 8:25:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By gnarlytoes:
I think my old Howse 10' mower is finally dead. :(

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/162218/20210902_111219_jpg-2075671.JPG
View Quote

Look for a used gear box.

Broke the hard pan in the east side of the hay meadow. Now I just have to drag it down level again. I'm thinking of planting alfalfa and it likes a deep soil so the tap root can get down to water.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 2:02:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Merlin] [#41]
I had four trees come down a couple weeks ago when that bad Waverly TN storm hit this area.  One of them was the biggest and oldest tree on my property.  

I'll post them in order that I worked them.  The first was a Black Walnut that came down in my front yard; it doesn't look big from this pic, but you'll see it's real size shortly.

Here it is removed with just the stump left; you can compare it to the Sidekick RTV parked right next to it.  Please ignore the shitty view in the background; I have to put up with it all the time!  

Two pieces of trunk I'll have saw milled:

Closeup:

Two smaller pieces are shown here; middle gray and upper gray; ignore the ones to the left and the one on the bottom.

The point:  These two pieces of Black Walnut are free to any member in good standing.  PM me if you are interested.  I can cut up and load whatever size or length you want; part or all of it.  The left of the top one might be good enough to mill if you so choose.  PM me if interested.  Near I-65 at the AL/TN border.

Next post:  Tree#2.

Thanks for looking!
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 2:14:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Merlin] [#42]
Tree #2, the largest and oldest tree on my property; an old White Oak.  It was and has been in pretty bad shape for years; this day was inevitable, unfortunately.  

Main trunk to the right, what broke off about 20' up on the left:

A crappy pic partially showing the size and where it broke off compared to my Sidekick RTV.  See all the branches with leaves?  They were loaded with acorns.    Behind the fence and the orange sign is tree #4 barely visible; no pics, it was no account and wasn't worth salvaging anything from it.

A pic of the trunk before it broke; you can see the fracture on the right side of the tree; it's been getting progressively worse over the years.

And here's the reason I never attempted to cut it down.  This pic doesn't do justice to the massive cavity inside the tree; it was basically a shell of itself.  Since it was leaning quite a bit and clearly under stress plus mostly hollowed out - I left this one strictly alone and hoped no one was going down the road when it went down.  Fortunately, this strategy worked.  

Fortunately, it went down when my road was empty; even if it had, most of the heavy stuff was on the side of the road and not directly on it.

All I did on this one was clean it up enough to clear the road and I still got quite a bit of very good White Oak firewood from it.  Any of the parts of the trunk that are salvageable, I'll take to the saw mill.

Thanks for looking!

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 2:24:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Merlin] [#43]
Tree #3; this one came down right behind tree #2.  Like #2, it broke up in the air leaving the main trunk intact.  You can see where it broke in this pic:

The part on the ground.  The tree fell on one of my trails, barely visible in the right side of the pic:

Looks like another White Oak as well; what do you think?

Start of the cleanup process; the trail is more visible in this pic.

The results; a pretty good cache of firewood in the making; the three logs in the middle closest to the grapple; the wood on the right came from Tree #2.
 All told it took me just about an hour to clear this all up:

And the trail clear:

Obligatory scenic shot.  The Elk River is just this side of the far ridge.

Thanks for looking!
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Merlin:
Tree #3; this one came down right behind tree #2.  Like #2, it broke up in the air leaving the main trunk intact.  You can see where it broke in this pic:

https://i.imgur.com/qvOhPqe.jpg

The part on the ground.  The tree fell on one of my trails, barely visible in the right side of the pic:

https://i.imgur.com/0pLhy5T.jpg

Looks like another White Oak as well; what do you think?

https://i.imgur.com/YUKNabi.jpg

Start of the cleanup process; the trail is more visible in this pic.

https://i.imgur.com/nRuLk1R.jpg

The results; a pretty good cache of firewood in the making; the three logs in the middle closest to the grapple; the wood on the right came from Tree #2.
 All told it took me just about an hour to clear this all up:

https://i.imgur.com/mg2bPeV.jpg

And the trail clear:

https://i.imgur.com/oK2VEE3.jpg

Obligatory scenic shot.  The Elk River is just this side of the far ridge.

https://i.imgur.com/aDO2L7T.jpg

Thanks for looking!
View Quote

Damnit it sucks to loose big ole yard trees that are old.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 11:23:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Put 6hrs on the L2501 today.

The new seat made for a happy butt and back.

Link Posted: 9/7/2021 12:17:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Bulldawg:
Put 6hrs on the L2501 today.

https://i.imgur.com/6gUozE9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/zYerSqU.jpg

The new seat made for a happy butt and back.

https://i.imgur.com/nCAuBLs.jpg
View Quote

Info on seat please?
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 8:24:25 AM EDT
[#47]

Info on seat please?
View Quote

It’s the County Line high back Cordura seat from Tractor Supply. SKU 1297560.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 8:42:25 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Info on seat please?

That does look good.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 10:10:01 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Thanks!
Originally Posted By sparkyD:

That does look good.
View Quote

Agree
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Did a little brush hogging. Place looks a lot better now Attachment Attached File
Page / 104
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top