Posted: 7/8/2022 5:25:54 PM EDT
How are their batteries? Any good?
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 12:00:23 AM EDT
[#1]
They are decent.

Have had a few die early.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 9:49:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Never tried those but in general I avoid cheap cells. Anything worth a darn gets lithium here. Last longer and much less likely to leak. Yeah they are pricey but worth it for the peace of mind IMO.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 6:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Used them for a few years. Never had a leak.
Link Posted: 7/9/2022 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#4]
GTG.  Can't tell much difference from name brand. They all leak and are hit and miss these days.  Save some $$.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Been using them for several years.  Compared to duracrap batteries that do nothing but leak they are good to go. Storage life is good. Did have one leak after it was left in a kids Toy for a very long time.
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How are their batteries? Any good?
View Quote

They don't make batteries, so like Costco, they're buying them from somebody else.

Probably Chinese made, or Duracell (like Costco.)

Me, I just suggested my gal buy Energizers today.

Eneloops/Fujitsu rechargeable AA/AAAs, or Energizer Lithium Ultimates.

Forget Sam's shit if you value your stuff.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 12:21:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope. They are made in the US. They are not Duracell since they don't leak.

Use them for daily use in cheap flashlights and such.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I've had the worst luck with Rayovac batteries leaking. I noticed Fareway branded batteries the other day at the checkout. Wonder who made/makes those?
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 8:33:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I have had good luck with the Sams club brand. I have only used AA from them but I had quite a few stashed away and cracked into them about a year and a half ago when we had a bad ice storm, they seemed to perform well in my use just remember they are still alkaline so I take them out of anything I’m not using pretty frequently.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 8:37:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Every alkaline battery is going to leak.  They have good batches and bad batches.  Kirkland, Duracell, energizer, rayovac.  All have leaked and ruined my stuff.  I’m done with them all and only use them in kids toys I don’t care about.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Energizer is the OEM for Member's Mark batteries, which explains why they don't leak like
Duracells. They're still alkaline batteries, just built by someone who cares a bit more than
Duracell does.

Note that Energizer's MAX brand is made in the USA, but again, they're alkalines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top