Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2018 11:12:23 AM EDT
I found these pens ideal for EDC or BOB usage.  They are small, compact, come with PilotG2 inserts (or write in the rain versions with Fisher Space refills).  They are somewhat indestructible.

Having Pen and paper available when needed is something I've always found necessary.

POKKA PENS!

Black Friday Special.

10 Blakk Pokka Pens
2 FREE Rite in the Rain Waterproof Notebooks ($7.45 value)
2 FREE Pokka Klips ($6.90 value)
FREE shipping!
Over $40 value!

Only available through 11/26!

Referral link removed
Link to site without referral

https://pokkapens.com/pages/produkts
25.95 -10.00 + 2.99 shipping = 18.95 shipped.
You lose the $10 discount from the referral link-Phil_in_seattle

These pens are awesome for EDC or bug out bags.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#1]
OK, I bit.  Also picked up 2 of the pens with the Fisher refills.

If nothing else they'll make good stocking stuffers.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 2:27:13 AM EDT
[#2]
The Fisher refill pens were sold out.  I picked up the 10-pen package, not bad stocking stuffers.  Has anybody weighed them?  My current backpacking pen is a Fisher Space pen.  These might be a few grams lighter...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 10:18:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Fisher refill pens were sold out.  I picked up the 10-pen package, not bad stocking stuffers.  Has anybody weighed them?  My current backpacking pen is a Fisher Space pen.  These might be a few grams lighter...

ROCK6
View Quote
Looks like the orange ones are still in stock.

FWIW- its a good deal with teh 10.00 off but its only available with the affiliate link.  You can search online for other 10.00 off affiliate links.  I wasnt able to find any way to get the discount without it..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top