Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2021 2:04:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ryder12]
I was going to get an Eberlestock F1 but found out they are made in Vietnam. That's a no go for me.

I like the looks of the Bull Pac's frame but, it looks uncomfortable. Recommendations?  Bull Pac users experiences?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Why does it matter? Eberlestock makes a quality product. I suppose if you HAVE TO have a made in the USA choice, your best bet would be a Mystery Ranch bag on the Guide Lite MT frame (I have the frame with two bag choices and it's f**king fantastic), but be prepared to shell out some cash.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:32:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By QuickReactions:
Why does it matter?
View Quote

Well....47,434 American soldiers were killed in battle during the Vietnam War, which spanned from 1964 to 1975. An additional 10,786 died in the theater of war, but out of battle, making a total of 58,220 deaths.  Fuck Communist Vietnam. Just a little problem I have.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Kifaru makes everything in the US. Mystery Ranch mentioned above now makes some things in Vietnam, and some in the US.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 6:16:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: QuickReactions] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ryder12:

Well....47,434 American soldiers were killed in battle during the Vietnam War, which spanned from 1964 to 1975. An additional 10,786 died in the theater of war, but out of battle, making a total of 58,220 deaths.  Fuck Communist Vietnam. Just a little problem I have.
View Quote

Ok, if you're a Vietnam vet then maybe I understand a bit of a grudge, but by that logic we should never use anything made in Germany or Japan, seeing as they did much worse. It's not a reason to not allow yourself to buy a superior product. But I guess YMMV.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top