Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2020 10:55:39 AM EDT
Anyone have experience with Sightmark Wraith ? Price looks good and would go on an AR 300 blackout
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably a little bit more magnification than what you need for a 300 Blackout.

Personally, I would go for one of their older, more proven designs like the RT 4.5 (gets you to 9x).

Not as feature rich as the Wraith, however does use standard 30mm rings which will allow for a much broader range of mounting options.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Only used one briefly.  Pretty badass to be able to see at night for under $1000
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 12:32:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tmm1270:
Only used one briefly.  Pretty badass to be able to see at night for under $1000
View Quote

I bought one to use as a buddy scope.  It's awesome if you have reasonable expectations.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 11:29:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one no problems works well I used it on .308,.224 Valkury, 6.5 Grendel, 223/5.56 , 300 BO .22LR & CROSSBOW
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I primarily run a Photon RT 4.5S and it’s been great the last 2.5 years. I tried a Wraith for a weekend thinking I might upgrade and had one Huge issue. The issue is the IR illuminator is a separate light not powered by the optic and not Permanently connected to the optic. It attaches to the optic and has a ball type fitting to aim the light, I went to turn it on and it was facing off so I only got a glow of the IR and missed my hog.  It’s not like the RT that’s attached and is running off the same power source, I run a 5500ma battery so with the IR in mid setting and brightness set at 15 I can hunt all night long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top