Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2021 6:01:15 AM EDT
For anybody that's interested in seeing more big bucks more often now is a good time to improve your property to make that happen. It's easier to do when the leaves aren't on because it's easier to see what, where, and how it needs to be done. Jeff Sturgis of Whitetail Habitat Solutions is a man who knows the subject intimately, and he has made it his life's work to travel wherever he's needed to improve property by various means. There are many videos on youtube of his, and others involved in habitat improvement that will inform you in great detail on how to do it. The results prove that when done properly the number of big bucks seen and killed will increase.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:19:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Just waiting on a cleanish Saturday to get started on some of my work.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:49:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes it is.  

Got 50lbs of clover seed that needs to go in soon.  

Many clearing and brush cutting areas that need attention.

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I've personally worked with Jeff twice.  Guy is a legit savant when it comes to setting up a property for hunting and improving the cover, feed, etc and truly a damn nice guy!  It might seem expensive to some to hire him but let me tell you that it WILL pay off in the long run with results and avoidance of costly mistakes that take many years to correct.  I'll warn you that habitat improvement is more addictive than crack though.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Today's video:
10 Ways To Build A Big Buck Parcel

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top