Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2017 12:16:49 PM EDT
Found this carver on Instagram and asked him to do a carving for me of a 19" brookie I caught last fall.

Pretty amazing detail. He does a solid block of wood for the body and then adds a few of the fins after.

The driftwood and all the larger rocks are also carved and painted.  

Link Posted: 3/4/2017 12:25:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Amazing.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Very nice piece!
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow! That is fantastic! Congratulations on finding a good artist and catching a nice fish.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 2:50:37 AM EDT
[#4]
very nice. got a link or contact info for him. I'm sure I could sent him some business.

J-
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:55:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
very nice. got a link or contact info for him. I'm sure I could sent him some business.

J-
View Quote

I didnt know wood carving was a thing but it really looks amazing.

Was able to check out a few other carvers after finding him and I cant say they are quite as good or detailed as what this turned out.

I think he is exceptionally good.  

Its a bit pricey but might be standard for carvers.  Well worth it give the hours and detail/skill that it takes

Preston H.
On instagram his handle is @adirondackfishsculptures
[email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top