Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2008 10:57:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sharkman6]
Bringing this one back from the dead.  The first story I published on AR15.com and that was a long time ago.  Never finished it.  Now I'm gonna finish it.

THE HOUSE
Five Winters after the Second Depression

Marc looked across the long line of abandoned suburban yards at the house.  The house was actually four houses; four suburban homes that stood alone in a cluster on the gray and desolate ruin of a suburban street.  The other houses on the street were either abandoned and in varying states of disrepair, or showed visible signs of being torn down.  Some had been scrapped for building supplies or firewood.  A few had even been burned down.  Ground that once had been trim lawns had been plowed up for planting crops.  Not a soul appeared in the entire neighborhood, but Marc knew that there were people in the house.

Marc and his companions learned about the house while scavenging through the abandoned neighborhood the day before.  They captured an old man during their search, and as they always did with people they captured, they questioned him, looking for things they needed.  Things like drugs, medicine, fuel, weapons.  Most of all, they were looking for food.  There was no food to be found, especially now, in the early winter in the Pacific Northwest.  But the man they captured told them about the house.  He told them that the family that lived there had turned the surrounding land into gardens, now that almost all the other neighbors were gone.  The family had their own power too.  They had a small windmill, and solar panels, and a generator you could hear running from time to time.  The family in the house also had stuff.  They had the abilities to make stuff.  Stuff: everything that word represented was hard to come by.  You needed stuff to survive, but there wasn't any stuff to be had.  The stores no longer stocked stuff.  Nobody made stuff anymore, not since the depression.  The government had stuff, but they didn't share their stuff.  The way like Marc and his men got stuff was by taking it from other people.

Marc contemplated the house/houses some more.  All of the houses were connected to each other by a wall made of dirt and broken chunks of asphalt, topped by a stout wooden fence.  All the exterior windows were either boarded up, or protected by heavy shutters.  Together, the houses and walls made an impressive looking compound.  Grey smoke curled out lazily from two of the chimneys.  Obviously, there were people inside, but Marc had no idea how many.  The old man said there was a family inside, but how many people was that? Marc couldn't ask now.  They had tortured the old man to death.  They agreed that next time they shouldn't be so quick to kill their captives off.  They'd agreed to that a few times before.  Maybe one of these days they'd follow through on that policy.

"What are we waiting for?" Queen asked.  Queen was Marc's right-hand man.  They had done this before, home invasions.  Stealing.  Murdering.  Stuff.  When the depression turned really bad, Marc and his band had survived by taking from those who had the stuff they needed.  As the depression got worse, more people moved out of the suburbs into the cities and the new government run community refuge shelters.  As money became scarce, things like power and the police went away outside the cities.  The people that stayed in the suburbs were remote, isolated, on their own; easy picking for somebody like Marc and his dozen companions.

"I don’t like it," Marc said.  He continued to survey the houses.  The berm with its fence concerned him.  That had taken a lot of work and organization.  "This one looks different.  It doesn’t seem as easy as the others."  Marc saw solar panels on the roofs.  It was the start of winter here in the Pacific Northwest.  Those panels would not be putting out much power.  But they were an indicator.  So was the small windmill that could be seen just over the top of one of the roofs.  Whoever was in that house, they were well prepared, Marc thought.  That would mean that it would be tough getting in there.  It would also mean that there was probably a lot of stuff in those houses they could use.  Marc looked over the many yards had been turned into gardens.  If the people in the house were able to preserve what they had grown, that would mean a lot of food.  Marc looked at the graying sky.  It wasn’t even 5pm, and the sky was already getting dark.  Things were getting colder and wetter.  Marc’s men were getting hungrier.  The house promised food, and warmth.  It promised a dry refuge from all the damned Washington State rain.

"The Hell with it," said Queen.  "We know what we’re gonna do, so let’s just do it and get it done yeah?"

Marc didn’t answer.  He watched the house, then watched his breath turn to mist, then watched the house some more.  The windmill just above the roofline spun slowly, but it spun, indifferent to whatever Marc might be plotting.  Whoever was in the house was prepared.  In the years before the depression, Marc had assumed he was prepared.  He had plenty of guns and figured that would be enough.  With the guns he'd be able to whatever he needed.  After the crash, he found it was not that simple.

"You want to try knocking on that door Queen, you go right ahead.  I’d rather sit and watch this place a little."  Marc watched his breath turn to fog again.

Queen scoffed.  He turned to Ryan, then nodded towards the house.  Queen was a big guy, an ex-con who knew how to manipulate people.  Ryan was a young kid, maybe 16.  He was impressionable and easy to manipulate.  He had a nice rifle though, a heavy .338 with a powerful scope.  That .338 had proven useful many times.

"Same as before, Ryan.  I'll call up to the house, when they open the door or stick their head out, blast them."  Queen cast one more disdainful look at Marc before walking off towards the house with Ryan not far behind.  Ryan had his big hunting rifle, and Queen had a couple of pistols tucked about his person.  Queen had always been a pain in Marc's ass, and a competitor for control of the gang.  If Queen got his ass shot off, it would not be such a bad thing maybe.  Marc's leadership position in the gang was tenuous at best.  Only as long as he could keep them fed could he count on being in charge.  If things went badly, he knew the gang would turn on him in an instant.

Queen left their covered position.  Confidently, he strutted down the street, which was gray and wet and covered with fallen leaves.  Queen got to the house and walked partway up the driveway.  Ryan hung back up the street a little bit, standing next to an abandoned car resting on four flat tires.  Queen called out to the house.  "Hello in there! We'd like to trade for some food.  We have some gold, and some medicine.  Hello!"

The tactic was pretty simple, as soon as somebody inside the house showed themselves, Ryan would shoot them with the big .338.  From there, everybody else would just rush the house, or tell everybody in the house to come out or they’d be shot too.  It worked a lot.  People would be hesitant to shoot somebody who wanted to trade, and the thought of getting some gold for a few cans of food was too good for most people to pass up.  But there was no answer from this house.  Queen called again and again, and there was no answer.  Smoke curled from the chimneys, the vanes of the windmill turned, but there were no signs of life from inside the house.  Queen looked back towards Marc.  Marc and the rest of the gang watched Queen.  Queen drew a pistol out from under his coat and started towards the house.

Marc watched Queen make his approach when another of his men, John, walked up alongside him.

"Why is he walking up to the front door?" John asked, his contempt for Queen unmistakable.  Of all the men in his band, Marc considered John the most reliable.  John was undoubtedly the best equipped, with a nice AK-47 style assault rifle, lots of ammo, and plenty of gear.  Marc suspected that John had been in the military and had seen combat at some point, but he didn't know for sure.  John did not volunteer any information about himself, ever.  Some of the men were with Marc out of necessity.  They could not make it on their own.  John was there out of convenience.  Marc had no doubt that it was ever in John's best interest to leave the group, he would.

"I don’t like this at all," John said.  He and Marc stood on a small piece of high ground.  Some more members of the band started walking towards them, but John shooed them away, not wanting to attract attention.  Marc looked back at his men, then back again to Queen.  He could tell something was wrong.

Queen stood in front of the front door as if he was at attention.  He was stiff, with his arms down at his sides.  Queen’s lips were moving, but Marc could not hear what he was saying, nor could he see anybody in the house, or any indicator of where somebody might be.

Queen dropped the pistol.  His movements were still stiff, slow and very deliberate.  John saw this and dropped down from standing and crouched down low to the ground, just keeping his head up enough to see what was going on.  Thinking it might be a good idea, Marc did the same.  Down at the house, Queen did more talking.  They couldn't hear what he was saying.  They could only see his lips move.  With his left hand, Queen very slowly drew his second pistol out from his coat and dropped that one as well.  It was obvious in Marc's mind what was going on.  Somebody was in the house.  They had a gun on Queen.  They weren't falling for the trick that had worked so often before.

That’s when Ryan started firing into the house.

The door to the house splintered as a big .338 round slammed into it.  The rifle report was loud, and they shook everybody into action.  The rest of Marc's men ran to positions to fire into the house, their weapons out and ready.  Queen turned from the house and ran back down the driveway.  There was a loud report from the house.  Marc recognized it as a shotgun blast but could not see where it came from.  Queen was thrown down face-first onto the driveway.  He had been hit squarely in the back but wasn't dead.  He struggled to get back on his feet, trying to push himself up with arms.

Further up the street, Ryan fired again and kept firing to cover Queen's escape.  Ryan was just pumping out rounds.  He didn't have any actual human targets.  The house was dark, the windows covered.  And while the .338 was loud and made some big splintery holes in the house, his fire wasn't effective.  When Ryan fired off his last round, he dropped to one knee to reload.  When he did so, more fire came from the house.  This time it was rifle fire.  Two shots cracked.  The first ripped through Ryan's chest, knocking him away from the tree.  Ryan's hunting rifle left his hand and went spinning through the air.  The second shot impacted into Ryan's body just after it settled on the wet grass.  It hit with a loud, wet, meaty thump and shook the lifeless body.

Back at the driveway, Queen got his feet back underneath him.  He staggered down the driveway.  He almost reached the end when a second shotgun blast roared out.  The blast ripped apart Queen’s hip and leg.  He spun around then crashed to the ground a second time, screaming as he fell.  But Queen wasn't dead yet.  Reaching with an arm and kicking with a leg, he clawed and pushed and drug himself away from the house.

"Give him some cover," one of the members of the gang shouted.

Now the rest of Marc's men were up on the rise and firing wildly towards the house.  They were armed with a mix of weapons. They had pistols, cheap shotguns, and a few rifles.  One man had a crossbow, but possessed enough sense not to use it.  The walls of the house splintered, as did the boards covering the windows.  For all the wild firing there didn't appear to be any effect on the occupant.  Marc had himself a nice Austrian assault rifle.  It was a quality rifle, more expensive than John's AK variant.  But Marc fired it, but fired very conservatively, as he always did.  He only had three magazines for it and always worried about ammo.  The only one who wasn't shooting was John.  John lay flat on his chest and peered through a small set of binoculars trying to spot a person in the house.

The men continued to fire as Queen dragged himself down the driveway.  At the end of the driveway was a ditch.  The firing continued as Queen covered the last few yards then rolled himself into the ditch just before another shotgun blast tore into the ground where he just was.  Once Queen was safely in the ditch, John crawled over to Marc.

"You should tell them to stop firing.  They need to save ammo."

#

It was well after sunset before Queen managed to crawl all the way back to the rest of the group.  Nobody went out to get him.  When the sun went down, John had gone out to Ryan’s body.  The teenager was dead and his body would be left to rot, but the hunting rifle was worth retrieving.  There were only 8 rounds left for it.  The gang continued to watch the house, but saw no signs of life.  They didn’t know much more about it then when they first approached the house, other than that whoever was inside was armed, willing to fight, and just as willing to kill as anybody in the gang was.  John looked over Queen.  Queen had been wearing body armor under his heavy leather motorcycle jacket.  Together, they saved his life.  Otherwise, the first shotgun blast which hit him square in the back would have killed him for sure.  Queen hadn't been so lucky with the second blast.  That one ripped apart his hip and the back of his thigh.

"How is he?" Marc asked.

"He’s lucky," John said.  "No broken hip or pelvis I think, but he crawled through a muddy ditch to get back here.  There is lots of dirt and muck in that wound.  Lots of materials off his clothes in there too.  Threads from his dirty jeans.  He’s going to need antibiotics."

"You have any antibiotics?" Marc asked.

"No," John lied.  He actually had a small cache of antibiotics in his gear, but he wasn’t going to give up HIS antibiotics for Queen or anybody else in this gang.  "Look Marc…" John led him out of earshot of Queen and the others.  "These guys are pissed, and they want revenge, especially Queen.  But we need to move on.  Whoever is in there is well prepared, they are on to us, and they aren't going to give up without a fight.  We lost two guys before we even got to the front door."

"How would you have done this in the war?"

"In the war? Easy, we’d surround the house and blow it apart with air, or tanks, or rockets.  But this ain’t the war.  We don’t have any of that stuff, and even if we did, we just blow that place apart and then what would we have to show for it? Nothing.  Unless we are going strictly for revenge, we need to capture that place intact, and we can’t do that without losing a lot of guys.  It isn’t going to be worth the loses we’re going to take."  Marc looked back to the rest of his men.  Some were watching the house.  The rest had started a campfire.  They were looking at Marc.  They looked with cruel, malicious faces.  The faces of brigands and felons.  The faces of malevolent troglodytes.  They were waiting.  Waiting for him to make a decision.  Marc could see the desire for revenge in their eyes.   Marc had a decision to make, but he didn't have a choice.

"We aren’t moving on.  We’re gonna take that house down."

John wasn’t happy.  "Well, we better come up with a plan, and it better be good.  Cuz whoever's in that house, they've got a plan of their own."
Link Posted: 12/18/2008 12:52:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I like it.

More, please.
Link Posted: 12/18/2008 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#2]
More.            
Link Posted: 12/18/2008 10:49:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, may we have some more please?

Mikey
Link Posted: 12/18/2008 11:06:42 PM EDT
[#4]

I want some one to take Queen out.

Two to the body and one to the head.                      
Link Posted: 12/20/2008 1:55:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Queen needs to meet Mr. Claymore on the way to the front door.
Link Posted: 12/21/2008 10:11:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By motorep:
Queen needs to meet Mr. Claymore on the way to the front door.

I just laughed out loud.
Link Posted: 12/22/2008 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#7]
The standard "Moar" please.  I like it.

Cat
Link Posted: 1/7/2009 2:15:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sharkman6] [#8]
deleted
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Need MOAR!
Link Posted: 2/8/2009 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Im ready, go ahead and ssend the next installment.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2009 2:05:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, bring it on!
Link Posted: 2/8/2009 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#12]
This reads like a good prologue to a much longer story. It leaves me wanting more.
Link Posted: 2/9/2009 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Good story so far. Like the different perspective from the usual prepper standpoint.
Link Posted: 5/14/2009 10:18:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sharkman6] [#14]
deleted
Link Posted: 5/16/2009 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Good Update!! Keep up the good work, I really want to see where this story is going to end up.

AKASL

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Link Posted: 5/18/2009 8:24:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Gonna tag this for the weekend. I think I read the first chapter when it first showed up here.
Link Posted: 4/11/2011 7:40:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Any updates to this story???
Link Posted: 4/12/2011 3:48:30 AM EDT
[#18]

Originally Posted By thre3s6x:

Any updates to this story???

Thats a pretty big bump. Forgot about this one.

Link Posted: 4/26/2011 10:59:29 PM EDT
[#19]
No updates to this one.  Busy with other projects.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Edited it and reposted everything so far in the OP
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:31:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Good read, I like it. So is this story dead?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By zoe17:
View Quote
Not dead.  I'm brining it back to life.

This was the first story I posted on AR15.com and I never finished it.  Got writing the Sean Bastle Stories and let this one die on the vine.  I was close, but never finished it.

Gonna post about three more installments on this one, then check the done column on it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

This was the first story I posted on AR15.com and I never finished it.  Got writing the Sean Bastle Stories and let this one die on the vine.  I was close, but never finished it.

Gonna post about three more installments on this one, then check the done column on it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Cool thanks for the update.

Speaking of Bastle Stories?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:06:08 PM EDT
[#24]

Cool thanks for the update.

Speaking of Bastle Stories?
View Quote
Dude...  If only I could quit my day job and write full time.

Funny, because my boss has told me several times I don't know how to write.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#25]

Dude...  If only I could quit my day job and write full time.

Funny, because my boss has told me several times I don't know how to write.
View Quote
Did you tell him you were published?  Lol

I like where this is going.  I don't remember seeing it the first time around, so I'm glad you decided to get back after it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:57:10 AM EDT
[#26]
interesting.... Curious to see the direction this takes.

To be honest, it reads like a chapter that is already midway through a book, not Chapter 1-3 of a story.

I'm intrigued, but if I'm being honest it doesn't have the same hook that your other writings have. The bastle series, TSLM, TSLM sequel .... they all hook you in from chapter 1.

I read this and I'm confused more than anything.

But, I like your work, and I will definitely be back to see where this one goes
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:43:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Sev89:

To be honest, it reads like a chapter that is already midway through a book, not Chapter 1-3 of a story.

I'm intrigued, but if I'm being honest it doesn't have the same hook that your other writings have. The bastle series, TSLM, TSLM sequel .... they all hook you in from chapter 1.

View Quote
This was my first attempt at a story on AR15.com and honestly, my first attempt at fiction since high school.  At the time I was heady on some serious prepper fiction:  Lights Out, Normal, Deep Winter.  So I wanted to make my own prepper fiction attempt, but something way shorter than a full novel.  A novel or novella was just too ambitious for me at the time.  Rather than go deep into the leadup of how the crisis came about, I wanted to just start in the middle of the crisis and tackle one issue surrounding preppers.  I decided to take on the notion that if you have enough guns and ammo, you don't need to prep because you can just take whatever you want.

I was in a class for work when I outlined this one.  It was one of those classes where its 3 hours of education crammed into 3-days.  Rather than listen to the teacher drone on while I day dreamed of what I'd do if I won the lottery, I first outlined this and then started writing it out long hand.  Not my best work by far, but it primed the pump so to speak.  I never finished this one because I started the first Sean Bastle novel.

Again, not my best work.  I do think it deserves to be finished though.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:51:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By DFARM:

Did you tell him you were published?  Lol

I like where this is going.  I don't remember seeing it the first time around, so I'm glad you decided to get back after it.
View Quote
If he found out I was published, he'd pull me in his office and tell me all about how he could have been published, if he wanted to.  He could have been Tom Clancy, if he wanted to.  Just like he could have been in Force Recon if he wanted to, or could have been a fucking general if he wanted to.  He's one of those guys.  He could have been a CIA hitman-Astronaut if he only wanted to.  He is that guy we all went to Jr. High/High School with.  Now I'm a middle aged man and forced to deal with his adolescent BS.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#29]
I always enjoyed this story. I viewed it as a side story in the Bastle universe.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:20:15 PM EDT
[#30]
This was my first attempt at a story on AR15.com and honestly, my first attempt at fiction since high school.  At the time I was heady on some serious prepper fiction:  Lights Out, Normal, Deep Winter.  So I wanted to make my own prepper fiction attempt, but something way shorter than a full novel.  A novel or novella was just too ambitious for me at the time.  Rather than go deep into the leadup of how the crisis came about, I wanted to just start in the middle of the crisis and tackle one issue surrounding preppers.  I decided to take on the notion that if you have enough guns and ammo, you don't need to prep because you can just take whatever you want.

I was in a class for work when I outlined this one.  It was one of those classes where its 3 hours of education crammed into 3-days.  Rather than listen to the teacher drone on while I day dreamed of what I'd do if I won the lottery, I first outlined this and then started writing it out long hand.  Not my best work by far, but it primed the pump so to speak.  I never finished this one because I started the first Sean Bastle novel.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sev89:

ok, now that I have the time of when you wrote this, it makes much more sense

Your work has certainly improved since you first wrote this. Especially if you went straight from this into Sean Bastle

And yes, it makes much more sense as a short story / novella. Maybe a side story in the same Bastle universe.

Cant wait to see what you do with it
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:23:10 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote
That's awesome.  At least you made good use of the time. Lol

I'm familiar with "lights out" and "deep winter", but who wrote "normal"?

If he found out I was published, he'd pull me in his office and tell me all about how he could have been published, if he wanted to.  He could have been Tom Clancy, if he wanted to.  Just like he could have been in Force Recon if he wanted to, or could have been a fucking general if he wanted to.  He's one of those guys.  He could have been a CIA hitman-Astronaut if he only wanted to.  He is that guy we all went to Jr. High/High School with.  Now I'm a middle aged man and forced to deal with his adolescent BS.
View Quote
I used to work with a guy that was kind of like that, except he had done everything, for ten years.  He was in his mid 30's and had done a dozen different jobs for ten years. Lol

This story seems like it'll be a quick, fun one.  I'm excited to see where you go with it.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 8:31:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: camarofrk] [#32]
@DFARM

Normal was written and posted here some time ago.  The posters name was Grand4276 or something like that.  It was pulled from here and reposted on survivalmonkey and another small forum that I forget the name of.  Survivalandpreparednessforum.com maybe?  Been awhile since I've been there.  It is a great story with several more in the story line.

ETA:  Grand58742 (I had two numbers right )

Normal is available as a PDF
https://www.survivalmonkey.com/resources/normal-a-post-shtf-novel-story-1-of-the-normal-saga.272/

The Tales of the Ranch stories are pretty badass  reading.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 1:43:21 AM EDT
[#33]
I thought it sounded familiar. Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:40:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Cool, thanks for posting this. I didn't notice it the first time around...
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:59:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sharkman6] [#35]
deleted
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:01:13 PM EDT
[#36]
"I'll get my night vision in a moment"

Famous last words
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 3:51:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Hey, it's excellent that you're back!  I read this and replied to it ten years (!) ago.  Thanks for picking it back up.

I didn't know about Sean Bastle, but I do now!  Off to Amazon.

Cat
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:40:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Catshooter45:
Hey, it's excellent that you're back!  I read this and replied to it ten years (!) ago.  Thanks for picking it back up.

I didn't know about Sean Bastle, but I do now!  Off to Amazon.

Cat
View Quote
Don't spend all that Amazon money just yet.

Between now and Christmas I'm going to publish this story (complete with its ending- You'll find out if Marc ever got his NVGs out of his pack), another story I wrote for another venue, and a short story from The Spartan's Last March universe on Amazon.  A three-fer deal.  42+ pages (in word) about 20,000 words.   The Amazon title will be, Black Arrow, which is the title of the story from The Spartan's Last March universe.

For those who are also reading The Spartan's Last March\The Spartan's Ashes stories, Black Arrow answers the question of what happened to Group 4; the unit of Spartan Knights who disappeared off the grid out in Siberia and never answered the Chief Marshal's recall.

I've got the cover art done, ran it through Grammarly a few dozen times, just want to review the whole thing this week a few more times and then launch it.

Thanks for reading everybody and thanks for the comments.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 1:31:15 AM EDT
[#39]

Don't spend all that Amazon money just yet.

Between now and Christmas I'm going to publish this story (complete with its ending- You'll find out if Marc ever got his NVGs out of his pack), another story I wrote for another venue, and a short story from The Spartan's Last March universe on Amazon.  A three-fer deal.  42+ pages (in word) about 20,000 words.   The Amazon title will be, Black Arrow, which is the title of the story from The Spartan's Last March universe.

For those who are also reading The Spartan's Last March\The Spartan's Ashes stories, Black Arrow answers the question of what happened to Group 4; the unit of Spartan Knights who disappeared off the grid out in Siberia and never answered the Chief Marshal's recall.

I've got the cover art done, ran it through Grammarly a few dozen times, just want to review the whole thing this week a few more times and then launch it.

Thanks for reading everybody and thanks for the comments.
View Quote
Awesome!  I'm assuming that you'll let us know here when it's available on Amazon?
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 8:24:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By DFARM:

Awesome!  I'm assuming that you'll let us know here when it's available on Amazon?
View Quote
I will, and it is:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MMWSHPP/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1545480596&sr=8-1&keywords=J.G.+Elliott+black+arrow
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 1:39:20 PM EDT
[#41]
All done with this story.

I have questions about what happened to John and Jason, but I know that they'll never be answered.

Good job wrapping things up, and thanks again!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top