Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2022 7:29:15 PM EDT
Guess it’s great if we ever need to bug out…

But I have a feeling it will never be used.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#1]
That's cool
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 7:53:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting, if setup isn’t a PIA I’d take the  family camping in it in colder. weather. Looks good to me.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#3]
That’s pretty cool. Wish my wife bought things like that.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting, if setup isn’t a PIA I’d take the  family camping in it in colder. weather. Looks good to me.
View Quote

Well the tent is pretty much reassembled and you push it up from underneath I think. Problem is it weighs a ton and is bulky. No way she is moving it or setting it up, and I’m waiting for her to say she wants to leave it set up on our mountain property. Awesome, unless somebody decides to steal it. I think this is a $3k pipe dream that will rarely ever get used… of course, I have rifles with that much into it just in case… and that day will likely never come. So… I’m smiling and saying that’s cool honey!
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:03:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Helluva jack-shack!!
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 11:29:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Finding a flat place big enough for that, in the right location might be tough too.

Give her a big hug and thank you for having the right mind set though.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Neat
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:27:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Well the tent is pretty much reassembled and you push it up from underneath I think. Problem is it weighs a ton and is bulky. No way she is moving it or setting it up, and I’m waiting for her to say she wants to leave it set up on our mountain property. Awesome, unless somebody decides to steal it. I think this is a $3k pipe dream that will rarely ever get used… of course, I have rifles with that much into it just in case… and that day will likely never come. So… I’m smiling and saying that’s cool honey!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you don't want it, let me know and I will swing by and take it off your hands!  I would love a setup like that!

You can set it up and leave it on my property.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:32:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Better than shoes and purses!
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:36:55 AM EDT
[#10]
"Cuboid 4.40 is an all-season tent, meaning that it can be used all year round. This tent protects you from the hot summer sun and from severe winter cold. In winter you may need to use a stove to help maintain a comfortable temperature inside. We've recorded a comfortable temperature of 85 + F inside the tent while -22  F outside"

That's pretty impressive!
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:57:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:41:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If you don't want it, let me know and I will swing by and take it off your hands!  I would love a setup like that!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:46:45 AM EDT
[#13]
104sq ft.  Are the pics two of them joined together?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:17:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That’s pretty cool. Wish my wife bought things like that.
View Quote

Most of our outdoors stuff is backpacking oriented and she still thinks we're way too young for a camper; however, my wife did all her own research and picked up a Roofnest tent, and kitchen for the hatchback. We've used it several times and she loves it for those short weekend trips.

Make sure you take your wife out a few times with it OP!

ROCK6
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:37:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Look for "cuboid 4.40" on YouTube.  There's a Russian language video that shows the tent in good detail.  No idea what they're saying, but you can see inside and outside of the thing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#17]
If the housing market doesn't chill I'll be living in that.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:51:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Be good for the inevitable family or whoever who shows up needing a place to stay in exchange for work.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 8:01:02 AM EDT
[#19]
A $2000 tent?.....DAMN
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 1:14:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
A $2000 tent?.....DAMN
View Quote

Apparently it is the kind of tent you can live “comfortably” in in Siberia…
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#21]
That's a lot of money for a tent, but it looks cool!
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#22]
That kicks ass, op. I would be overjoyed if my wife ordered this. Don't take this the wrong way but if you don't use this with the wife then you should be ashamed.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
That kicks ass, op. I would be overjoyed if my wife ordered this. Don't take this the wrong way but if you don't use this with the wife then you should be ashamed.
View Quote

Your opinion is duly noted and appropriately filed.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#24]
An A+ for effort!
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#25]
What wood stove are ya gonna use in it
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 4:01:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What wood stove are ya gonna use in it
View Quote

The one that they sell for it on their page. Thing came in a wood treasure chest! For what it cost it should...

Pretty sure it is this one.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:52:15 AM EDT
[#27]
I bought my wife a thing...
she is very happy
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 4:42:19 AM EDT
[#28]
I mean its $270 off. You'd be stupid not to buy it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 8:52:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Looks like a hub style portable fish house. Oof at 2400 bucks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 9:17:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Looks like a hub style portable fish house. Oof at 2400 bucks.
View Quote

I’d like to see the fish house you think is comparable…

Size
Floor
Insulation
Load weight
Stove capable

There are guys in the wilderness living in these things for weeks and months at a time. Rated to stay around 80 degrees inside when minus 20 outside using the wood stove. Able to sleep six people, not six people on fishing stools.

I guess looks are deceiving.

Having said that I’m still shaking my head.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top