Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2018 11:47:13 AM EDT
I haven't been in this forum in a very long time, but I used to be here a LOT. Learned a lot here.

I hope this helps some of you.

Woot knife deal on Mora

$4.99 - Limit 10

Morakniv Craftline Robust Trade Knife:

The Morakniv Craftline Robust Trade Knife features an extra-thick, 3.6 x 0.125-inch carbon steel fixed blade. High carbon steel achieves high hardness, sharpens easily and is exceptionally tough. High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding. The material is harder than stainless steel, allowing it to hold a sharper and more durable acute edge. The Morakniv Robust has an impact-resistant, ergonomic TPE rubber handle with coil-formed rounding that provides extra grip and control. A finger guard provides additional safety. Included with the knife is a hard plastic Combi-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath.

Fixed blade utility knife with an extra-think carbon steel blade for extra strength and durability

Blade Thickness: 0.125 in (0.32 cm), Blade Length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), Total Length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm), Net Weight: 4.9 oz (140 g)

Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip

Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:54:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Sold out. 

Nice knives.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:18:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry Wildearp. After I posted this here I found a similar thread in GD. A lot of people buying multiples.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:20:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought ten as soon as I saw the email.
I regret not getting at least one chisel.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 1:48:04 AM EDT
[#4]
To bad I missed it I love these knives
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 5:20:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Major surplus had a sale at $3 and with shipping basically get 10 mora knives for 40 bucks.

So watch emails and stuff, if there have been 2 sales there may be more.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 9:56:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought ten as soon as I saw the email.
I regret not getting at least one chisel.
View Quote
I bought two knives and one chisel. No idea what the purpose of it is, but I got one.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 7:15:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I love mora knives. I wish I had seen this before they sold out.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 7:21:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I got the chisel in the other day.  Not the usual wood chisel in that it has the chisel edge not just at the end, but also along one edge.  The juncture of end & edge should be good for a number of craft uses - like cutting leather shapes.   I should have ordered more than one...

The "robust" knife is my first, all other Moras I have have been the standard thickness.  It looks to be a good item in a toolkit where it may serve to do more than just making a cut.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought 7 knives and 3 chisels. Already given away a couple of knives to friends and 1 to my son. The chisel is a neat piece.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top