Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2020 7:23:50 AM EDT
I have seen waterproof map books covering an entire state. They were selling for around $75. I'm looking but not having any luck. Were can I buy one?
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:39:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Laminated? I don't know. I have one from a LONG time ago and they were $17.95 then and not laminated. However, it was VERY detailed and I have used it a lot over the years. Has 81 separate maps in it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:14:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Do a search for the "Delorme Atlas and Gazetteer". I've been using them for years. Lots of additional info in re parks, management areas, boat ramps, historic sites and the like. They print them for every state. Don't know if they offer a laminated version, but mine have held up very well for several years before needing to be replaced.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the spiral with laminated covers "all outdoors atlas and field guide".

Unfortunately the pages aren't laminated but I still like them.  There's one for the UP and the northern LP and another for the LP.  $26 each at Walmart.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top