Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2020 8:28:10 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I could find a used or even new old stock  USGI Medium Alice pack? I don't need the frame. Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 8:34:31 AM EDT
[#1]
They pop up on the EE with some regularity. I just snagged one this past week.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#2]
eBay
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 10:23:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
eBay
View Quote

Even eBay is getting expensive now. A few years ago I picked up a NOS Large Alice for $27 off eBay, now sellers want high 60s for beat up packs...
Local surplus stores, yard sales, flea markets, places like that. Might even try FB Marketplace, occasionally good stuff pops up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 11:02:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Even eBay is getting expensive now. A few years ago I picked up a NOS Large Alice for $27 off eBay, now sellers want high 60s for beat up packs...
Local surplus stores, yard sales, flea markets, places like that. Might even try FB Marketplace, occasionally good stuff pops up.
View Quote

True, and good advice.

Early-2000s through probably mid-2010s was the heyday for ALICE surplus. Disgustingly cheap and plentiful.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 11:22:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I might have one in storage you can have for the cost of shipping but it’ll take a few days for me to get in there.

Drop me a DM to remind me on Friday if you’re not in a rush.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 7:38:24 AM EDT
[#7]
eBay has gotten ridiculous when it comes to prices on surplus items.

You can get some deals at flea markets and antique malls.  I bought a mint large ALICE pack for $20 at one of my local ones.

I don't know how gun show prices would be, but it doesn't hurt to look.

Also, there was a guy selling surplus items at a local amateur radio hamfest.  I bought a complete large ILBE pack in really good condition from him for $60.  You may want to check out any of the larger hamfests that are in your local area.
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 5:56:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Aside from the previous suggestions, majorsurplus.com has new large Alice's in stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top