Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2021 10:58:36 AM EDT
Hey guys. Curious if anyone had a recommendation for a small made in the USA whistle. Would prefer stainless but open to anything. The smaller the better as I want to keep this on my keychain edc.
Also looking for made in the USA small carabiners (again prefer stainless). Ideally really small just to help with the keychain system. (or any other keychain system pieces made in the USA)

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 1:47:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Thanks. The links in that thread are for full size climbing carabiners. Looking for tiny ones, but I'll check out the links to see if anyone in the US makes one
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 7:55:47 PM EDT
[#3]
if you are willing to use a foreign whistle.... I gave Fenix E01, P38 opener, and Acme Tornado whistles on a split ring for Christmas gifts a few years ago... I tried 5 other brands of whistles, and nothing compared size wise with the plastic pea-less English Acme Tornado

https://lightsandtools.com/products/acme%C2%AE-tornado-whistle?variant=36274486968484¤cy=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&utm_campaign=gs-2019-03-10&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top