Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2018 8:07:08 PM EDT
I'm cross posting this from the HPG forum since i'm getting no answers over there.

I have a couple of MOLLE II frames that i'm resurrecting, and I found that both myself and my brother are too tall anymore for the built-in load lifters. I saw that Oneiros Valley and Mystery Ranch made Load Lifter extensions, but both Oneiros Valley and Mystery Ranch have discontinued their versions, and I can't seem to find anyone else who has anything like them. Does anyone here know where I can either purchase them or get them made? I need two of them, both with a 6-inch lift from the top of the MOLLE frame. One for me, and one for my brother's frame. Preferably in coyote brown.

HPG Forum link to an example of what i'm talking about, but that they don't offer:

http://www.hillpeoplegear.com/Forum/forumid/23/threadid/8925/scope/posts
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 8:27:27 PM EDT
[#1]
It's probably long gone, but I believe Tac Med Solutions made such a thing, we're talking 10+ years ago.

I think the guy who came up with the concept at TMS went on to T3 Gear out near Coronado...perhaps he's still there and they have a design available.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 9:27:54 PM EDT
[#2]
No go for T3 availability
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:15:05 AM EDT
[#3]
If you know anyone that can use a sewing machine then it would be super easy to make your own at whatever length you need. They are just sliders and a quick adjust buckle. Buckles can be found super cheap and webbing too.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 4:05:57 PM EDT
[#4]
That may be what ends up happening...
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 9:38:33 AM EDT
[#5]
http://www.strapworks.com/mobile/

http://store.jontay.com/webbing.aspx

Here are a couple places I have used to get webbing and buckles. I make my own quick adjust slings like the blue force gear ones. Much cheaper if you can run a sewing machine. I used wider polyester webbing like seatbelt material for less strain on the shoulders than a smaller webbing digging in over time.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 6:27:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Most folks* over 5'10" aren't able to properly utilze the load lifterstraps on the molle frame. You just keep them tight and make do. There are extensions availible for the current USMC issue FILBE pack, but I haven't seen that they're compatible with the molle.

*Given average build and porportions.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 8:04:06 PM EDT
[#7]
check ebay out , you'd be amazed at what pops up there from time to time
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top