Link Posted: 4/22/2022 4:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool!
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice score
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#3]
when I was a kid i would go to the dump with a neighbor friend who would bring back more than he took, he eventually built a detached garage with the stuff, they probably don't allow that anymore but demand people send less stuff they have to bury.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#4]
As kids we would ride our bikes to the dump and drag all kinds of shit back. Once we found like 50' of rope and made a kick ass rope swing. On the second swing out off our hill and over the paved lane nextto our house the rope broke and I plunged 10 ft to the pavement. My Dad heard the screams and he explained it wasn't rope we found but the remnants of an old rug. Lesson learned.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 10:25:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Some of my fondest memories were going to a UP dump in the early evening…….

….. and shooting the shit out of dump rats!
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 11:06:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gnu235:
Some of my fondest memories were going to a UP dump in the early evening…….

….. and shooting the shit out of dump rats!
View Quote

When I was a kid, like 6 -8 yo, I'd spend an occasional weekend at my grandparents.  My grandfather would bring me to the dump and let me shoot rats with a pellet pistol.  My first hunting experience.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top