Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2018 2:14:03 PM EDT
Starting reading it on a website and now I can't find the site!

It was about a couple who lives in Virginia or maybe Kentucky. They live "off grid" and prior to everything falling apart had hosted friends etc....for training events at their remote place. One of those friends winds up shooting a Congressman with a .300 Win mag shortly after passage of an Assault Weapons ban. The friend is "on the run" and is ferried to them to lay low. That was as far as I got and I think that's all that was posted at that time a few months ago, maybe 4-5 chapters.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds almost like the beginning of "enemies, foreign and domestic" by Matt bracken, but not quite.  I know for sure that one had a government official getting waxed after a weapon ban was passed, but there wasn't an off grid group.

"Patriots" had an off grid house that a couple that belonged to a group, but I don't remember any government assassinations.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 7:14:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DFARM:
Sounds almost like the beginning of "enemies, foreign and domestic" by Matt bracken, but not quite.  I know for sure that one had a government official getting waxed after a weapon ban was passed, but there wasn't an off grid group.

"Patriots" had an off grid house that a couple that belonged to a group, but I don't remember any government assassinations.
View Quote
Read both those and this was just a series of blog posts on a preparedness site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top