Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/19/2020 2:36:18 PM EDT
Once you've squirreled away rice, beans, wheat and cans of Mountain House, once you've learned how to forage for wild edibles, maybe it's time to think about planting some crops.

What's the most bang-for-the-buck?

Least effort to grow, harvest and store?

Easiest to save seeds from for the next crop?

Least likely to be 'appropriated' by wildlife and/or hungry neighbors?

I think heirloom varieties of winter squash are contenders.

Butternuts last the longest - all the way to spring. Hubbards are good, too.

Before it gets too cold at the end of the growing season, cut the stem (leave three inches or so), and bring them indoors to a warm, sunny room for a week or two to "cure". Then keep them in a cool, dry spot like your basement. That's it.

I've "guerrilla gardened" them in a remote corner of an enormous manure pile behind the barns at a local stable and gotten huge crops.

This year there's a road median I'm thinking of using.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe potatoes but don't quote me
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Also, just curious if the the yield would be greater for seasonal crops that are canned/cellared vs year round growth for same garden size/work input.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 4:11:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 4:14:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 4:36:12 PM EDT
[#5]
If you stockpiled rice, beans, wheat, FD foods, and grew squash and potatoes your diet will taste very bland.  You should also grow onions, garlic, and peppers for flavor and for barter.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 5:45:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If you stockpiled rice, beans, wheat, FD foods, and grew squash and potatoes your diet will taste very bland.  You should also grow onions, garlic, and peppers for flavor and for barter.
View Quote
I'm not an enthusiastic gardener. I just want lots of staple food and trading stock with a minimum of effort.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#7]
And whatever you do, start doing it NOW.  There is quite the learning curve, unlike what Mr Bloomberg said.  Gardening is NOT "just dig a hole, drop in seed, put dirt, add water, and pick corn".

Not even close.

Doc
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Maybe beets too.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 9:38:06 PM EDT
[#9]
It is very area specific.  Potatoes don't like it too cold or too hot.  Neither do beets.  Carrots on the other hand can deal with a cold snap quite well.  In our area where we get random cold snaps in the spring and a hot summer you are looking at dry beans, winter squash, sweet potatoes and peanuts in the summer for things you can grow easy and don't have to process to store.  Onions if you don't count getting them started and the fact that onions are day-length specific.  For fall carrots and turnips or rutabagas.  Somewhere the summer is milder your list would be different.  Honestly though if you just want something that will produce and be less work and are willing to invest time go the permaculture route and add some nut trees, asparagus, or rhubarb.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 9:45:01 PM EDT
[#10]
you might try sprouting beans from your storage.... great northern sprouts taste better to me than pinto YMMV
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:31:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Your Butternut squash is an excellent suggestion.    Easy to grow, easy to process, easy to store, and fairly nutritious.

I've grown potatoes and don't well. But there are problems.  Potatoes are easy to grow, until they aren't...   They are very susceptible to blights, fungi, etc and prone to utter failure (Irish potatoes famine anyone???).   They are considerable more intense with regards to labor and technique too.    They aren't 'fire and forget" crops.  They do store fairly well with correct technique.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:53:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Sweet potato
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 3:37:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Some random thoughts ...

Horseradish -- plant and forget.  It will spread.
Fruit and nut trees
Berries.  Raspberries are my best performer in terms of effort and production.

Peas are a nice early-season crop.  Some varieties have edible pods, which gives you more edible product.

Turnips -- you can eat the tops too.
Carrots are pretty reliable.  I don't plant in rows but pick a bed and broadcast sow.

Onions are easy.  Just buy a cheap bag of the small bulbs at Wal-Mart and stick them in the ground an inch apart.  You thin when you want scallions.

Pole beans keep producing, but bush beans generally ripen at the same time if you want to can them.

Don't forget things like parsley, thyme, oregano, mint, sage, ...

I planted some Hopi red amaranth once almost 20 years ago, and it's still reseeding itself.  You can steam and eat the big flower bracts like broccoli.

If you want to collect seeds from your crops for next year, not all seeds are equally good for that.  It might affect what variety you want to purchase.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:14:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Corn is pretty high on the calorie totem pole - around 100 calories for a medium-sized ear.

Pretty versatile, too - Can be dried for long-term storage, converted to hominy for more complete digestion or making flour, fermented and distilled for booze or fuel...
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:17:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Garlic.  Plant in the Fall and harvest in the late Spring.  Very easy to plant, grow and harvest.  Would really help spice up your diet.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 6:08:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Asparagus.  Perennial, so it'll come back every year on its own.  Plus it's one of the earliest veggies to pop up in the garden in the spring, after a long winter of eating stored stuff.

Spinach and lettuce are dead easy to grow, and also come up quick.  Can be grown indoors under lights with a little practice.  Some lettuces are better than others nutrient-wise, though, so do some research.

Blackberries, raspberries... also perennials, and need even less maintenance than asparagus.

Stored wheat berries can be sprouted to grow wheat grass.  Pretty good nutrition, though nothing to write home about from a taste/texture standpoint.  A few handfuls grown somewhere that chickens can get at them makes a nice green fodder.

A root cellar is another thing to think about for someone serious about growing and storing your own food.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 8:11:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Knowing what you can grow, where you need to grow it, is critical.

It takes some trial and error, but I am always amazed at the difference in pest/disease resistant different varieties of the same type of plant are.  I can't grow nearly any variety of asian greens outdoors (without chemically nuking it) due to heavy flea beetle pressure... but I can grow black seeded simpson and most varieties of chard in the same beds, with zero protection, and they grow to maturity untouched.

Poster above it spot on about moving some produce production indoors.  I have a few grow racks indoors under LED where I grow a ton of asian and mixed greens using the Kratky method.  I also have a tent where I grow tomatoes and cukes under LED.  The power draw with LED is near trivial compared to traditional bulbs.  I recently picked up some 395W solar panels with the intent to rig a rack to run on pure solar.  May sound silly, but the advantage of growing indoors more than makes up (to me) for the cost and lost efficiency.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 9:15:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm not an enthusiastic gardener. I just want lots of staple food and trading stock with a minimum of effort.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chilis can fruit year round.....and can get big yields with little care.
Same with-
Oregano, lemon grass, chives.
Beans are super easy.
Sweet potatoes are as well. Just get them going and walk away.

Sqaush,zucchini easy choices
Okra to.

In Florida im not held back by snow, extreme cold. So i can plant lots of odd ball shit.
Pineapple plants line my drive way.
Grapes on my fences. Black and blueberry bushes
Avocado trees etc.
Those are long term though and not constant peoducers for me. But they are there.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 9:24:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Garlic.  Plant in the Fall and harvest in the late Spring.  Very easy to plant, grow and harvest.  Would really help spice up your diet.
View Quote
Garlic is a must, the only downside is it won’t be much in quantity or calories. I do garlic each year and it’s the easiest thing to grow and store. I have ran across garlic still growing from old homesteads (not wild garlic or onions).

Are you limiting yourself to vegetables? Fruits are a good source of calories and can usually be canned for storage. Easier to do if it’s native to the area. A few fruit trees could provide a lot of food.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:33:01 PM EDT
[#20]
We did a lot of figs at the old place and have new trees started at the current location.  If canning preserves is out of the question, figs will dry well in a hot attic and keep for a long while.  We have some unknown variety which only needs water and little else in the way of care.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 1:47:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Shiitake mushrooms are pretty easy if you've got access to a few oak logs.  Not a nutritional powerhouse, but they add some valuable variety, and are a pretty high-dollar market crop when you're between catastrophes.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:44:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So, I've done this as a lifestyle for about a decade. I don't do it anymore, but I plan to get back into it.

What you plant is almost secondary to "how" you plant it.

Row crops are terrible for maintenance. Bugs will decimate them and they're impossible to irrigate and maintain through questionable weather. Additionally, they require a huge amount of space to get any effective yield from. Farmers get away with it because they plant enough to absorb losses and they can irrigate with expensive equipment. They also have commercial fertilizer and pest spray. The weeds, rodents, birds and bugs will destroy your row crops before you ever get a bite.

"square foot" or "raised bed" is absolutely the way to go. I was able to get more from a single tomato plant than I was from an entire row a half of an acre long. Not even kidding.

Also, consider greens that have a longer growing season in your AO. Kale, for example, grows here deep into winter.

The black weed mat is also a must have. It all but eliminates weeds.

Also, off topic - we've found that NZ White rabbits are your best bang for the buck behind eggs for protein production. They're cheap and easy to feed and reproduce fast.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/221816/IMG_0246_JPG-1283964.jpg

The old way - with terrible yeild:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/221816/IMG_0008_JPG-1283960.jpg

More betterer:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/221816/IMG_0236_zpsa73ca25f-1283961.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/221816/IMG_0237_zps90cb5a3d-1283962.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/221816/IMG_0238_zps1d847468-1283963.jpg
View Quote
Mostly agree but have a little different take. Field crops are inefficient, for sure but if you have plenty of land that is good already and cultivator tools, it works ok. Just not as compact.

A good compromise is double rowing. It's like half way between a field crop row set up and full blown raised beds. You have a mound row with a double row planted and paths packed down in between. So, your not plowing ground that isn't used (pathway) and not walking on parts that are (the 'raised' double row which is where you dump your loam, fert, mulch, etc).

As for selection, be aware of what takes two years to produce seed. Carrot, beet, turnip, onion/garlic, etc etc. Potatoes and yams take lots of cellar room and careful handling if you want next year's crop.

It's hard to go wrong with what has worked here for thousands of years. Three sisters. Corn, beans, squash. Granted, corn is an inefficient and quite recognizable standout. So from a clandestine perspective, not great.

Beans fix nitrogen. Pick the type that are disease and drought resistant and they're damn near perfect. Can be eaten as soon as there are pods. Easy to preserve by drying including drying snapped green beans (shucked beans or leather breeches for the southern folks). Easy to save seeds. Purple pods are my favorite.

Squash is damn good. Don't forget pumpkins. To ensure preservation until spring, cut half of them into rings and dry. Careful to inspect for vine borer for any whole fruit you try to keep.

Don't forget grains. Wheat and oats look like grass to anyone who don't know better. Wheat can take the place of corn, with beans to create complete protein, iirc. (don't quote me though. been a while since I researched that end of it)

Southern Exposure Seed Exhange is a good resource for heirloom and info. There's more to saving seed than just drying what comes out of your food. You'll be surprised what can cross and from how far.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 3:00:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 3:04:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Correct.

Corn is a no-go. It's also susceptible to pests more than other options.

Additionally, it's not nutrient-dense. It's a lot like wheat in that respect. It must be processed in large amounts to be useful.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Corn is resource intensive.

Unless you have access to artificial nitrogen (or large amounts of free-range chicken manure), forget about it. I can't even put legumes in a bed for 2 years and get decent yield out of corn on year 3 w/o heavy chicken manure.
Correct.

Corn is a no-go. It's also susceptible to pests more than other options.

Additionally, it's not nutrient-dense. It's a lot like wheat in that respect. It must be processed in large amounts to be useful.
Good points. Get old style, short stalk, fast yielding, drought resistant, field corn. Not Silver Queen. The corn will support runner beans (pole beans). The beans will fix nitrogen in the soil for the corn.
The (summer)squash leaves shade the soil around the base and preserve moisture. Plant the corn first. Tradition was plant it in a hill with a fish or other dead animal or good amount of rich compost. Wait before planting the beans or they'll drag your baby corn down.

From that perspective, the corn pays for itself because it helps the beans to not rot on the ground without bothering with stakes, it keeps exceptionally well, it draws food animals in to harvest, it creates fodder for livestock.

There's a reason the folks who lived off of what they could grow, here, long before use civilized types came along, grew corn.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 3:05:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It's true.

Took me probably 3 or 4 years to get it figured out where I can reliably produce enough to eat.
View Quote
I have a buddy who is a freakin’ botanist... it still took him a couple years to get everything working right.

What you grow and when is super regionally dependent. What kind of soil do you have? What kind of bugs? Weather? Can you handle the nitrogen issue with beans or something? Your fall crops and your spring crops will be different too.

Potatoes can be easy to grow - I’ve seen them grown in a stack of old tires, but they’re difficult to keep pest free and appear to catch every blight or sickness known to plantkind.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 3:23:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Your best bet after researching is to try things in your yard.  I put in granny smith and golden delicious apples, 3 varieties of almonds, a whole hedge of hazelnut/filbert crosses and about 5 years later 2 persimmons.  In that 7 year run:
The apples got rust repeatedly requiring spraying and only produced about 5 pieces of fruit, all moldy and misshapen.
The hazelnut/filberts were repeatedly swarmed by Japanese beetles and all the nuts I found were empty shells.
The almonds never fruited even once.
The 2 persimmons fruited heavy enough both years I had to thin/stake them, and I never had to do anything else but pick the fruit.

I keep seeing apples on the list of easy yard fruit.  Not in my yard it isn't.  Easy yard fruit to me is something I don't have to spray, or cover every fruit with nylons to save them from bugs.  I am willing to net but would rather not have to.

I could probably have gotten a more aggressive spraying on the apples, or called a horiticulturalist, but I wanted things that would thrive without me being an expert.  
I also had great luck with blueberries, asparagus, and blackberries.  No spraying, no weeding, no pest issues, lots of produce.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 3:24:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The corn of today is not the corn of 3 Sisters.

Neither is wheat of today what wheat was 100 years ago for that matter....

If you really want to grow corn, find OLD varieties from specialty growers.

In 3 Sisters arrangements, the corn primarily gives the beans something to walk up. A stick does that too. IMHO your better off growing potatoes in a climbing ring arrangement (aka "ring stacking" et al.)for any starch needs.
View Quote
LOL.

When you get two or three posters saying basically the same things, I think it should be noticed by anyone who's interested in the subject.

I got into gardening because of sustainability and recreating the resources of the revolutionary war period. SESE (mentioned) is a group affiliated with Monticello and T.J.'s botanical endeavors. So, for years, I was growing several crops that Jefferson himself had on his estate.

I've always tried to make a habit of learning from the people who do XYZ for a living if I want to know the best way for anything. In my AO, pre-white contact, Eastern Woodland indians are my go to.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 3:25:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Apples were and are a continuous failure here. I have 4 pear trees in the same orchard that produce truck loads of pears. I think we've had literally one edible apple.

We cut down the plum trees, they were so eaten up with pests.
View Quote
Exactly.  And aside from the time it takes to grow them, a crisis is not when you want to find out that 3/4 of the things you chose to grow won't do well in your yard.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 3:49:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Traditionally, potatoes and peanuts would be the staples grown around here.

Figs for fruit here, Apples up more near the mountains.

Best advice is to have a garden every year, that way it won't be a big change to have one when you need it.  Do those little things, like figuring out how you will water it when the season is dry, what compose works best for your stuff, how to store it to make it last longer, how to stagger the crops, how to mix in what you grow with your other stored food such as rice/beans.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 3:50:38 PM EDT
[#39]
re: growing stuff indoors

Here's one of our indoor garden/seed starting setups.  The stuff in there right now is mainly a couple different varieties of lettuce and spinach, a couple weeks old at this point.  Another couple weeks and it'll be about ready to start plucking a salad or two every few days.

Not a hard setup to build... slap together a frame to hold a few LED shop lights (the ones pictured are from Sam's Club, about $20/ea when on sale), a small fan (critical!), and a timer to turn everything on and off automatically.

I grew quite a few greens with one of these last winter; this is the first batch this winter due mainly to laziness on my part .  Fired it back up when the coronavirus stuff kicked in.

Another month or so and we'll move this stuff to the greenhouse, and break out the second one (basically a dupe of this setup) and switch over to starting bedding plants for the garden.

These are the timers I use... nice because each of the two outlets is independently programmable, so I can have the lights on for 12 hours straight but the fan only runs for 15 minutes every couple of hours:

Amazon Product
  • CUSTOMIZABLE: Easily set up to 8 independent schedules for the timer's two grounded outlets. Plug a lamp in one outlet, a WIFI router in another, and let our timer do the on and off work for you. Settings can be as short as one minute.
  • PROTECT YOUR HOME: Activate the "Random" Vacation mode to vary your programmed lights. Make your home look "lived in" even when you're away.
  • SIMPLE TO USE: Choose your own individual days or simply select one of the convenient pre-set combination days. Settings are saved by the backup battery even in the event of a power outage. Switch to Daylight Savings mode with a press of a button

Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Apples were and are a continuous failure here. I have 4 pear trees in the same orchard that produce truck loads of pears. I think we've had literally one edible apple.

We cut down the plum trees, they were so eaten up with pests.
View Quote
I gave up on fruit trees a long time ago. Apple, cherry, pear, peach.

Tons of work. Lots of time, money, chemicals, netting, pruning, books, videos, etc yielded pitiful results for the most part. There's something to it that I just couldn't get a handle on and I got tired of mowing around  all the fuckers.

Berry patches and asparagus are nice. Still work, though, if you want decent production. Asparagus needs attention a couple times a year but can be pretty much mulched in and ignored the rest of the time.

Berries....everybody and their brother will be in your berry patch, munching away. But, the vines don't mind. They just keep on making berries. They are dependent on the right amount of water at the right time for good results.

If you have time, the right place, and the inclination, don't forget about cash crops. No, not pot. Ginseng and hops bring bucks.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
re: growing stuff indoors

Here's one of our indoor garden/seed starting setups.  The stuff in there right now is mainly a couple different varieties of lettuce and spinach, a couple weeks old at this point.  Another couple weeks and it'll be about ready to start plucking a salad or two every few days.

Not a hard setup to build... slap together a frame to hold a few LED shop lights (the ones pictured are from Sam's Club, about $20/ea when on sale), a small fan (critical!), and a timer to turn everything on and off automatically.

I grew quite a few greens with one of these last winter; this is the first batch this winter due mainly to laziness on my part .  Fired it back up when the coronavirus stuff kicked in.

Another month or so and we'll move this stuff to the greenhouse, and break out the second one (basically a dupe of this setup) and switch over to starting bedding plants for the garden.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/219829/DSC_0303_00001-1284034.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/219829/DSC_0306_00001-1284060.jpg

These are the timers I use... nice because each of the two outlets is independently programmable, so I can have the lights on for 12 hours straight but the fan only runs for 15 minutes every couple of hours:

www.amazon.com/dp/B071KXV73N
View Quote
Why take it outside at all :)

Nearly the same setup, just no soil - zero touch after seeding until harvest.

Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:07:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Of the 4-5 climate zones Ive lived in legumes and cucurbits are the easiest.

Potatoes and root veggoes are pretty easy as well but need specific temps.

Corn and tomatoes are the hardest.
Ive tried to grow stuff from AK to the deep south and in a high desert.

Different techniques for all
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why take it outside at all :)

Nearly the same setup, just no soil - zero touch after seeding until harvest.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/60523/IMG_20170112_105718-1284167.jpg
View Quote
Nice!  

Although I know the question was mostly rhetorical, we move outside because we've usually got almost an acre of cultivated gardens in a regular year.  We grow a bunch of stuff for FTF sales and farmer's markets, plus wheat and forage for the chickens, lots of extra for canning/freezing/dehydrating, and some for the bugs because we don't use chemical fertilizers or insecticides.  The main goal has always been the having the ability to be self-reliant as possible though, and an acre dedicated to growing food crops is not overly generous for that.  It'd actually probably get a lot bigger in a sure 'nuff worst-case scenario (extended grid outage or whatever).

We've got another 1+ acres in grass that we cut just for mulch.  That's really the only way to raise that much stuff without herbicides/pesticides.  Ain't enough hours in a day to keep weeds from taking over otherwise.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 7:57:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Surprised to hear everyone struggling with corn so much.   Around East tn awful lot of subsistence farmers do it.  My grandfather did it til he died in the 1980s. When i was a kid I remember helping him plow with mules.  I think he got a tractor when he was in his 70s.  There were piles of manure involved but I sure remember shucking a lot of corn and helping my grandmother can it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 10:17:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:18:39 PM EDT
[#48]
What's a good crop or two for someone living in the high desert southwest, who's never grown anything before and isn't really "into" gardening? Water consumption is the primary concern, and then the temperature swings from single-digit lows in the winter to 105-110 highs in the summer.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:27:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What's a good crop or two for someone living in the high desert southwest, who's never grown anything before and isn't really "into" gardening? Water consumption is the primary concern, and then the temperature swings from single-digit lows in the winter to 105-110 highs in the summer.
View Quote
Plan to use drip irrigation.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top