Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2018 6:04:29 PM EDT
Looking for a BOB for my truck to hold gear and an AR pistol. Send some links!
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I run one of these bags to hold my recovery kit and some life supporting supplies.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007MNTZN6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There is a larger one too.
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 10:04:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Just you or spouse and children? Where are you going with the BOB? How much skill/training do you have or are you willing to get?  What part of the country? What do you normally wear vs. what will you probably need to have in the BOB?
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 11:45:46 PM EDT
[#3]
delete
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 8:22:45 PM EDT
[#4]
How about one of the ones made by Pacsafe so you can secure it when not in use.  I bought one of their original mesh things before they started making bags but I've looked at their bags and they seem like a good option.  Even without a gun in the bag the bag itself and the contents add up quickly so I'd like to deter smash and grab thieves.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top