Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 12:06:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Mora Robust. Some of the torture tests I've seen on youtube have convinced me...
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 1:04:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure why people are stuck on the idea that a GHB should be full of bushcraft stuff. OP would have to walk through mostly urban areas, what use is a knife with a gut hook? Why the hell would you want that? Mora? Why? Lose the hatchet? Why? It's a perfect breaching tool that could be the difference between sleeping in the woods or sleeping inside.

If this isn't you means of self-defense, I'd choose a leatherman. If you happen to stumble across law enforcement with a large fixed blade, you'll have to finesse your way out of it. A leatherman doesn't draw attention.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top