User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 5/5/2017 11:35:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:37:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Not to be a smart ass, but where do I plant my new cherry tree I brought home?

Basically, how far away should it be from my other stick with leaves for pollination? Without realizing it, I was all in excitement to find a zone 3 sweet cherry tree, without realizing it was a FULL SIZE cultivar. OOPS! 

Sort of a follow up questions, any reason I can't prune it (once its to a good size) to keep it smaller?
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:03:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I am about to rototill some compost into this hard ass clay dirt today.  Mostly just to even things out because the clay dirt always makes "sinkholes"

Used a sod cutter yesterday to pull up the crappy grass.

Any tips?
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Tiered backyard, pics taken from deck below retaining walls/stairs.  Concrete/stone patio next to.the hot tub there.

Thinking of making a stone path to patio, extending decking in front of hot tub stairs (pulled out because doing some hot tub tune up).

Probably replace empty area on left wall wirh another bougainvillea, previous one was a crappy plant

"The boss" wants raised beds on the left for planting annuals, wherein this post dovetails with your thread about raised beds

ETA - that old sod is drying out on a stone/concrete patio, so probably aiming to make the path up to it a similar material, unless you have better tips
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

More lay-of-the-land piCS, taken from standing in same spot

Kind of a mess right now, working on a bunch of stuff at once
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:52:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:02:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes it definitely makes sense, well 95% haha (only because my terminology skills suck)  I'll have to check on those plant species you mentioned.  It's a gentle climate at this location.  

.  I'll give you some more pics.  Mostly standing from same spot as original pics.  The detached "garage" is sort of a office/manager.

There are two areas with tables/umbrellas, stuff is all messy right now of course.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:04:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Attachment Attached File

Upper garden area to scale
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:05:24 PM EDT
[#11]
TAG!

Great topic!.

I'll be back with more questions later... lots of questions!

I'll also post up how it goes with my attempt to put in a few hundred feet of Miscanthus X Giganteus as a privacy hedgerow along one of my fields. 
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:11:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Evans Bali Cherry

ETA: Just decided to read the Wiki on it, yeah, big box store info tag not so accurate....

sour cherry
grows to 14 feet tall
self-fruitful

Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:22:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:24:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That planter at the back of the patio area...is that what the big climbers are growing in now?

And is it setting ON the patio?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That planter at the back of the patio area...is that what the big climbers are growing in now?

And is it setting ON the patio?
No to both, there are few different varieties of climbers, all in the earth.  Just some little stuff in that planter on the diagram and it's sitting on earth.

I'm on the way to rent a tiller right now, and then looking to  (probably) put in some (well, I was thinking raised, then saw this thread) planter boxes for annuals, tho I think they should be usable for veggies too...)

So immediate order of biz is
levelling yard,
The path from top of concrete stairs to patio,
extending decking below hot tub stairs to adjoin the parallel decks next to garage and between hot tub and patio (that currently has the old sod on it)
Planter boxes next to the "left wall", on the opposite side of the upper yard area from the "garage"
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:43:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Everything I'm seeing says this one is fairly compact--maybe 20' tall--and that it's self-pollinating.

There is always a danger, without the scientific name being absolutely known, that you could have a slightly different variety, and I could be wrong about that.  If this is in fact the one discovered growing further north than was believed possible at one time, it looks like it's a really tough, easygoing plant, so....good get.

Birds will generally get cherries before they're ripe enough for people, around here, btw.

I'd say give it a 25 foot spread and you'll be fine.  Full sun is necessary.

ETA:  Go to the university write ups rather than wiki.

This one is MUCH sweeter, according to what I'm seeing, than the average sour cherry.  

It's not going to be sweet like a Bing cherry, but still...will be a good tree.
View Quote
Scientific name differs slightly from the store tag from the nursery tag:
Nursery: prunus cerasus 'Evans Bali'
Store tag: prunus avium 'Evans Bali'
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:18:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:22:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's quite common, the variation.

The cerasus is what I got and could not find avium with 'Evans Bali'  with a quick search at any of the university sites, so I have to assume the tag is wrong.

you might take a half hour and cruise gardenweb to see if there are any threads on it.  I haven't looked there yet.
View Quote
Thanks, I might do that. At least I know it isn't this huge cherry tree, which was my main concern. I was thinking "crap, this won't fit in my dwarf orchard "
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:40:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
OH...so the diagram is not how it is NOW, but how it WILL be...??

The "1 foot" thing...that is one foot per small square on the graph paper, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No to both, there are few different varieties of climbers, all in the earth.  Just some little stuff in that planter on the diagram and it's sitting on earth.

I'm on the way to rent a tiller right now, and then looking to  (probably) put in some (well, I was thinking raised, then saw this thread) planter boxes for annuals, tho I think they should be usable for veggies too...)

So immediate order of biz is
levelling yard,
The path from top of concrete stairs to patio,
extending decking below hot tub stairs to adjoin the parallel decks next to garage and between hot tub and patio (that currently has the old sod on it)

Planter boxes next to the "left wall", on the opposite side of the upper yard area from the "garage"
OH...so the diagram is not how it is NOW, but how it WILL be...??

The "1 foot" thing...that is one foot per small square on the graph paper, right?
The diagram is how it is now.  A blank template, everything there is staying there.  And yeah it's 1ft/square.  That's just the upper yard.

And actually there is a biggish potato vine coming out of that planter box on the back fence, but it's intermingled with other vines, including vines on other side of fence originating from neighbors. that box was only put in about 3 years ago iirc.  But it's a lot of growth for 3 yrs.  It's definitely on top of dirt, though.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:11:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Yep yep.Attachment Attached File

Just tilled two truckloads of free compost into the hard soil.

Fishing for levelling tips.  I mean, ive graded and tamped and levelled before, but if anyone has any voodoo magic...  this yard has had consistent issues with sinking, so I'm really running that tiller hard over and over.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:22:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:29:29 PM EDT
[#24]
OP my front yard looks like shit... I might post a pic for you to get some suggestions.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:34:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Leveling...

I haven't had a lot of that issue, but because you have that clay base, it sounds like your substrate has some natural drainages in it in a few spots, and some harder areas in others.  You may end up finishing the yard, then topping off any sinkage with more soil and reseeding.  The sinking should become less each time unless something else is going on.

You're doing right, mixing in the stuff to make the soil more friable.

FWIW, here are the two ideas I had.  

The reason I say keep some lawn is that you have a lot of stuff in a small area,  and the patch of "green" in the center of it will help it all feel more connected from a design standpoint, in particular because you have a lot of hardscape, and even a small bit of lawn is a nice counterpoint.    I don't always suggest that, but with your excellent "walls" for your outdoor room, it feels like a bit of grass would be a good thing to keep.

I included the one sans planter because I'd already sketched it and put notes in..

Take or leave anything of course.  Use whatever is useful and discard what is not.   Mostly I just had a vision for this small curvy bit of "golf green" lawn bordered by beds where you could grow anything.  That one-foot strip by the patio is perfect for onions, tomatoes, garlic, herbs--just about anything that's not a root crop.

http://www.fototime.com/8D5679B9CC52C94/standard.jpg

http://www.fototime.com/6DDD7FB19C74D9C/standard.jpg
View Quote
I like it! Keeping at least a small patch of lawn is def preferable so the dogs can go pee without getting muddy

What is the "hostas" word that's written by the bordering? I might be reading it wrong,
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 4:03:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 5:57:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Looks great, thanks. Id respond more but am in the middle of levelling
 Definitely taking your advice. I'll check back in later.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 7:50:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That's really interesting.  Please do post pics.

What are the latest findings about Miscanthus X giganteus as far as invasiveness?  I'm assuming, since you are planting it (and knowing your attention to detail) that you consider it okay.  Interested in what you have found out and why you chose it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TAG!

Great topic!.

I'll be back with more questions later... lots of questions!

I'll also post up how it goes with my attempt to put in a few hundred feet of Miscanthus X Giganteus as a privacy hedgerow along one of my fields. 
That's really interesting.  Please do post pics.

What are the latest findings about Miscanthus X giganteus as far as invasiveness?  I'm assuming, since you are planting it (and knowing your attention to detail) that you consider it okay.  Interested in what you have found out and why you chose it.
From what I've read, regular mowing around the perimeter during the growing season should be enough to deplenish spreading rhizomes.

Taking out the stand in total, if i needed to later, would require several rounds of gly monthly for the season. 

Failing that... I'll pen the area in and finally get some piggies! 

Aside from the screening aspect, I'm curious to see how it does when chopped for bedding for my sheep and chickens.

This pdf makes it look like a promising substitute for straw... which has been ridiculously expensive around here for a while now.

ETA:  pic and vid for those who aren't familiar with it

Maple River Farms - Growth of a single Miscanthus X Giganteus Rhizome
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 9:43:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#32]
OST
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 10:55:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Hi KwS.  I read these posts with great interest and appreciate your insight.  We recently moved and our back yard was pretty well devoid of landscaping.  Would love to have some input from an expert!  We are a fairly dry 8a, nearest metro area is Fort Worth.

We are a little perplexed trying to figure out what to do around the pool.  I think we need something on the west (right) side adjacent the roses to provide some shade to our table in the evenings as well.  Would love to keep the roses but anything goes.  

Also, looks like we got hit with bagworms on the evergreen left of the pool...I sprayed with BT, and it halted the progression, but am wondering what I do next - limb off everything dead?  Cut and replace?  Is there something else resistant to bagworms that offers fast growth?  I've got one more in the front that is even worse, and one that isn't bad.  

Gratuituous garden pic - I tilled and amended the heavy clay soil with a couple yards of loamy topsoil this winter to loosen it up.  The closest bed has six tomatoes, four peppers, and some squash/zucchini.  I placed it so it would get a few hours shade and hopefully reduce scorching/keep the plants producing a bit longer.  We will see. Dug big holes and backfilled with a clay/topsoil mix for the trees - a few apple and peach.  Blackberries, strawberries, green beans, some zone 8 blueberries, and grapes along the fence.  The fruit trees look closely spaced and they are, but they are semi dwarfs.  Wish the yard went back another hundred feet or so, but that's actually far bigger than what is usually available around here without getting into the 500-600k range or buying a serious beater (not enough time).

Link Posted: 5/8/2017 11:31:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:00:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Everything I'm seeing says this one is fairly compact--maybe 20' tall--and that it's self-pollinating.

There is always a danger, without the scientific name being absolutely known, that you could have a slightly different variety, and I could be wrong about that.  If this is in fact the one discovered growing further north than was believed possible at one time, it looks like it's a really tough, easygoing plant, so....good get.

Birds will generally get cherries before they're ripe enough for people, around here, btw.

This one is MUCH sweeter, according to what I'm seeing, than the average sour cherry.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Evans Bali Cherry

ETA: Just decided to read the Wiki on it, yeah, big box store info tag not so accurate....

sour cherry
grows to 14 feet tall
self-fruitful

My copy of Dirr does not list this tree, but I agree with Kitty, full sun and don't over crowd the tree. It should provide nice spring and fall color.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:03:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 8:11:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Thank you for letting me know how to take the additional pics.

Placeholder for additional pics and aerial sketch when I get home.  

The North side of the house is shown. Sun rises on left and sets on right parallel to the house lines, +/- seasonal variation.

The trees out front look to be a maple, a pin oak or two, and something I can't identify but which looks like grafted root stock - it is small yet. I'm not a native Texan and am still learning some of the stuff that is commonly grown around here.

Bummer on the evergreens. Our junipers adjacent the front porch were unaffected but I'm not sure how long it would take new ones to grow to a suitable height for shade.

Well, three days later, I was finally able to break free and post the updated pics.  Thanks for your patience!

You asked about our purposes for the back yard - We do some gardening, we occasionally have friends over for food, the pool and yard games, and their kids play in the back yard (mine is too small yet).  I will be adding a 4' fence around the pool shortly, and am leaning toward the removable mesh type pool fences rather than traditional wrought iron given decent durability and ease of installation.  If it matters, I think I will have it follow the contour of the pool 24" away from the water's edge.

From the door area looking right:

From the door area looking straight back:

From the door area looking left:

From adjacent the roses, looking toward the door:
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#38]
After reading all of the posts, I feel silly posting this question, but...

Recommendations for water hoses that don't split open, decay, or otherwise go to sh*t after a year or 2 in the hot north Texas sun?

For a couple of reasons, we don't have a sprinkler system, so I use a bunch of timers and hoses to water our yard and gardens. I'm tired of replacing hoses every couple of years.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#39]
OK Kitties, since I'm not supposed to put stuff around trees, does that apply to mulch? I like to do a little boarder with that plastic stuff you can mow over and a fewinches of wood chip mulch (over landscape fabric) around my fruit trees. 

Did I do bad 
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:38:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:40:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I saw the whole frenzy of writings on the biomass aspect.  Very interested in that, too...and whether it works out for straw.  I have zero experience with it.

Looks like lots of folks are trying it. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a Johnsongrass equivalent, with rhizomes that cannot be stopped.
View Quote
Rhizome spread is very slow with this strain, and clumps rather than runs.  Reports vary, but six inches or so a year seems to be about the max reported, with averages being less than that.  The farm where I sourced mine says to expect the diameter of the clump to expand roughly 4" a year.

I'm planting on 18" spacing with 24" between each of the three rows which should form a nice hedge

Weather isn't cooperating here much, but I ripped up the planting zone yesterday and removed several buckets of rock.  Would have liked to have plowed it, but given the rocks, weather and rhizomes ready to go - I just worked it bare with the scarifiers, teasing out the rocks as I went.

Will try and snap a few pics when I get back out this evening and hopefully finish up.

ETA:  Kitty - This does nice as a decorative specimen planting as well.  If you want a few rhizomes, let me know and I'll send you some to play with.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:02:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Attachment Attached File

My expertise. Heck, I grow all the plants and I'm not sure what to do with this one. I agreed to supply the plants and got volunteered on the design. The bed is 10X 43 and it presents itself wrong. It's too wide on the narrow side to just make rows. And the narrow side faces the street. If you make clumps of plants, which way do you arrange it? Does it face the sidewalk or does it face the area where they park the firetrucks?

It's all hot full on Texas sun, southern exposure and it's 200 ft from the main crossroads in town, so everyone in the world will see it. Gonna throw some artemesia powis castle in there, Henry Duelberg salvia, some lantana, the rest I haven't decided. I'm trying to strike a balance of maintaining a certain number of green plants in the winter will trying to have something spectacular in the summer.

I dunno, I'm just looking for a design that does it for me, and I haven't seen it yet.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:27:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/166748/FDflowerbed-204876.JPG

My expertise. Heck, I grow all the plants and I'm not sure what to do with this one. I agreed to supply the plants and got volunteered on the design. The bed is 10X 43 and it presents itself wrong. It's too wide on the narrow side to just make rows. And the narrow side faces the street. If you make clumps of plants, which way do you arrange it? Does it face the sidewalk or does it face the area where they park the firetrucks?

It's all hot full on Texas sun, southern exposure and it's 200 ft from the main crossroads in town, so everyone in the world will see it. Gonna throw some artemesia powis castle in there, Henry Duelberg salvia, some lantana, the rest I haven't decided. I'm trying to strike a balance of maintaining a certain number of green plants in the winter will trying to have something spectacular in the summer.

I dunno, I'm just looking for a design that does it for me, and I haven't seen it yet.
View Quote
Very much not the expert, but that space needs some vertical and focus help.

A few well arranged boulders and or dry creek bed feature might help create areas of interest that would then be easier to plant around.

Maybe tie in a gravel/rock path midway down - folks are gonna tend to cut across it to/from the driveway vs walking the 40' feed around it to the walkways.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:39:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hi KwS.  I read these posts with great interest and appreciate your insight.  We recently moved and our back yard was pretty well devoid of landscaping.  Would love to have some input from an expert!  We are a fairly dry 8a, nearest metro area is Fort Worth.

We are a little perplexed trying to figure out what to do around the pool.  I think we need something on the west (right) side adjacent the roses to provide some shade to our table in the evenings as well.  Would love to keep the roses but anything goes.  

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1605/13755616/24769780/413333610.jpg

Also, looks like we got hit with bagworms on the evergreen left of the pool...I sprayed with BT, and it halted the progression, but am wondering what I do next - limb off everything dead?  Cut and replace?  Is there something else resistant to bagworms that offers fast growth?  I've got one more in the front that is even worse, and one that isn't bad.  

Gratuituous garden pic - I tilled and amended the heavy clay soil with a couple yards of loamy topsoil this winter to loosen it up.  The closest bed has six tomatoes, four peppers, and some squash/zucchini.  I placed it so it would get a few hours shade and hopefully reduce scorching/keep the plants producing a bit longer.  We will see. Dug big holes and backfilled with a clay/topsoil mix for the trees - a few apple and peach.  Blackberries, strawberries, green beans, some zone 8 blueberries, and grapes along the fence.  The fruit trees look closely spaced and they are, but they are semi dwarfs.  Wish the yard went back another hundred feet or so, but that's actually far bigger than what is usually available around here without getting into the 500-600k range or buying a serious beater (not enough time).

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1605/13755616/24769780/413333611.jpg
View Quote
I'd rip that evergreen Cypress out of there and never look back.

This is the guide you seek: http://www.hcuwcd.org/plantguide.pdf

It says Austin, but most of that stuff will work for you, just check the zones.

For shade, Nellie Stevens Holly, Mountain Laurel, Vitex, Windmill Palms, or Crape Myrtle if you don't mind picking red or pink flowers out of the pool. Forget the desert willow, you're too cold. Teddy Bear magnolias or similar other dwarf magnolias would work too.

For trees away from the pool, native pecan is a flat out  survivor, but there's not wrong with any of the trees in that booklet with the exception of Eve's Necklace, because it drops poison berries. You don't want it around kids.

I'd hold off planting any more roses because of Rose Rosette disease.

Calyophus, black eyed susan, turks cap, artemesia, coreopsis, copper canyon, cupheas, damianita, asters, esperanza, perennial hibiscus, gaura, mexican honeysuckle, any kind of salvia, lantana, hymenoxys, lambs ear, mexican marigolds, mexican oregano, summer phlox, plumbago, rock rose, echinacea, cedar sage, ruellia, henry duelberg salvia, jerusalem sage, mexican bush sage, russian sage, skullcap, ruellia, Texas Betony, verbena, wine cup, yarrow, zexmenia - ALL will do spectacular in your yard and are mostly perennial, coming back every year. Lots of other stuff in that book will work, but I grow and recommend these.

In Fort Worth, check out Archie's Gardenland, Herrmann's Wholesale (they do retail too).  Stegall's has some stuff too.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 2:01:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
No, that's a great way to do it. Just don't pile it up around the bark of the trunk..  Dig out the sod, put in your plastic stuff, and put mulch up to the level of the ground.  If you go above that level, don't make it more than an inch or so.

Bark piled up around the tree bark is bad for the tree.    I can't do it this week, (just got in a huge editing project)  but  I'll do a post on why that is, as I think that's a really common thing people do because they don't understand why they shouldn't.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK Kitties, since I'm not supposed to put stuff around trees, does that apply to mulch? I like to do a little boarder with that plastic stuff you can mow over and a fewinches of wood chip mulch (over landscape fabric) around my fruit trees. 

Did I do bad 
No, that's a great way to do it. Just don't pile it up around the bark of the trunk..  Dig out the sod, put in your plastic stuff, and put mulch up to the level of the ground.  If you go above that level, don't make it more than an inch or so.

Bark piled up around the tree bark is bad for the tree.    I can't do it this week, (just got in a huge editing project)  but  I'll do a post on why that is, as I think that's a really common thing people do because they don't understand why they shouldn't.  
I'll run with this a little,   Applying to much mulch around trees or in landscape beds is bad for several reasons.  Let's start with what a proper mulch install should provide the plant, the basics are, Insulation/ temature regulation and moisture control.   If we over mulch the bad out weighs the good.  Hardwood mulch produces heat as it decomposes, applied to heavy this can be a bad thing.  Also over mulching can and will give mold, fungus and pests a nice home right next to your new landscape plants.  All bad things.

I'm not a huge fan of landscape fabric, I think it is over used, and it is often difficult to deal with after it has been in place for several years.  As for proper hardwood mulch application thickness 2in deep is my rule of thumb.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 3:53:29 PM EDT
[#47]
You asphyxiate a tree when you pile too much mulch or soil around the base.

Do you think mulch generates too much heat?

What do you think the soil temperature is when it's 100 degrees in full sun on bare soil?

It's freaking hot! I'm looking at it the other way, trying to keep the roots from burning up during those extreme temperature swings.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 4:01:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Nut grass...

I hate the stuff.

Also hate bermuda almost as much.

Only way I have found to reliably control it is to shade it out.   I planted tons of Vinca Major around the pond and it gives me excellent ground cover to keep my soil shaded and the bermuda/nutgrass cannot compete.

Has taken about 3 years to get to where I am now.   Trying to get the entire side yard covered.   Will weed whack my trails in once the path ways are set with cobble stones.

Fruit trees are Cherry and Nectarine with an odd pomegranite and plum here or there.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 7:59:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top