Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2018 8:23:03 PM EDT
Looking at either getting a LWRC DI Mlok an was wondering how you see LWRC's as SHTF weapons? Or would the Colt CCU Carbine be a better SHTF rifle?

Does anyone use a LWRC as their primary SHTF rifle?
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:22:39 AM EDT
[#1]
perhaps one of the best ARs currently available in my opinion.
Ambi controls are excellent.
Build quality is great.
Accuracy is good.
Very nice piece.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 2:12:54 PM EDT
[#2]
First post nails.

I have LMT's and DD's.  I like both, but the LWRC may be the best bang-for-buck out right now, especially when it was around $1K
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 12:48:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I am looking to get a CCU. The LWRC DIs look great, but the receiver/rails look fairly propietary. I have seen plenty of nice rifles sit in The back of the safe because of a propietary rail/receiver system.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 10:44:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok,

Had hands and eyes on one of these LwRCI DI guns tonight. Very very nice, build quality appeared outstanding. Propietary received, controls and rails turn me off though.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 1:48:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I decided in the next couple weeks I will pick up a Colt CCU.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 10:44:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Went with a 3 low end AR's in the $400 range. Rather have 3 then 1.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 11:13:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
perhaps one of the best ARs currently available in my opinion.
Ambi controls are excellent.
Build quality is great.
Accuracy is good.
Very nice piece.
View Quote
This right here.  I picked up mine (the older, non-mlock version) when they were on fire-sale clearing out inventory for the mlok version.  got mine for $1008 with shipping, bg check and transfer fee from my ffl.  It's a great rifle even for the $1400 price point though.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 11:51:24 AM EDT
[#8]
You can't go wrong with either. I have the LWRC and it is a very nice rifle. Especially considering the price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top