Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2019 1:51:51 AM EDT
Hey all I have been buying from the online LDS store forever I just started to fill my basket and checkout and received error messages. Are they still up and running? Any insight would be great.!
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't paid a lot of attention to the online site, but it does look reorganized from the last time I went there.  Did you go to this page (I haven't ever ordered online so haven't tested whether it's working or not)?

Food Storage Online Store

Are you close enough to a home storage center to visit?  They often sell to nonmembers, though calling first may help. I'm almost certain that they are still selling food storage online.  There are too many members who can't easily get to a home storage center in person.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#2]
That’s the site I was on. Unfortunately I don’t think think there is a pantry here in Louisiana where I live. I used to swing through the pantry there in Mesa, Arizona when I lived there. Always helpful and very nice folks.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 1:58:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven't paid a lot of attention to the online site, but it does look reorganized from the last time I went there.  Did you go to this page (I haven't ever ordered online so haven't tested whether it's working or not)?

Food Storage Online Store

Are you close enough to a home storage center to visit?  They often sell to nonmembers, though calling first may help. I'm almost certain that they are still selling food storage online.  There are too many members who can't easily get to a home storage center in person.
View Quote
Go to the All Categories tab. Items available

Home Storage Center locations

They sell to non-members.  More info
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 10:30:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That’s the site I was on. Unfortunately I don’t think think there is a pantry here in Louisiana where I live. I used to swing through the pantry there in Mesa, Arizona when I lived there. Always helpful and very nice folks.
View Quote
LDS Bishops Pantry in Slidell or at least there used to be one. Off of Robert Road if I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 1:11:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Update: Apparently my IPad and their system were not meshing. I was able to call and speak with a very kind lady and place a order. Super easy super excited to get my shipment. Problem solved. Thanks to all that tried to help.
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 1:23:01 PM EDT
[#6]
There used to be one in the DFW area. Me and a few family members loaded up a 16ft cargo trailer and its all nice and put away for later.

We had to wait in line to get in and people were hauling things out of there by the trailer load.

Granted this was right after FBHO got elected and people were flipping their shit.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 9:09:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There used to be one in the DFW area. Me and a few family members loaded up a 16ft cargo trailer and its all nice and put away for later.

We had to wait in line to get in and people were hauling things out of there by the trailer load.

Granted this was right after FBHO got elected and people were flipping their shit.
View Quote
The one in carrollton? I saw it's still open per the website here. I plan on checking it out one day next week, I'm off from work so may as well buy some canned goods.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is it no longer there?  Eta, answered above.

I packed my exploder to the rim in one trip there. Great facility, great service provided by the Mormons.

#10 cans.  6 to a case.  Till can, add desicant, seal lid on.

Pack in case. Pay and go.

Txl
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 12:18:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Is it no longer there?  Eta, answered above.

I packed my exploder to the rim in one trip there. Great facility, great service provided by the Mormons.

#10 cans.  6 to a case.  Till can, add desicant, seal lid on.

Pack in case. Pay and go.

Txl
View Quote
I want to say they had some pre made but I could be wrong. I'll pay a few bucks more to just load up and go and screw all the work.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I want to say they had some pre made but I could be wrong. I'll pay a few bucks more to just load up and go and screw all the work.
View Quote
I think they have now changed to all pre-canned.  You can buy a few things in bulk but they no longer do dry canning on-site.  I think there were regulatory issues.  They have broadened their offerings beyond what they used to offer.  FWIW, the dry milk is pretty good (now offered in mylar pouches) and the dehydrated refried beans are good, as well.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:30:51 AM EDT
[#11]
ETA : good news fellas I finally got the mixed wires untangled. I got $400.00 wothof stuff and they threw a few freebies infor my troubles. This store and there staff is way above average! I’ll definitely be back every 2-4 months
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 8:17:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
ETA : good news fellas I finally got the mixed wires untangled. I got $400.00 wothof stuff and they threw a few freebies infor my troubles. This store and there staff is way above average! I’ll definitely be back every 2-4 months
View Quote
Now get a hand mill with a drill attachment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top