Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2020 9:31:14 AM EDT
Will all hell break loose?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 9:37:41 AM EDT
[#1]
No.  There will be some slap fights between groups of protesters in DC, but nothing is going to kick off.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 9:50:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can you be more specific than just "Will all hell break loose?"  

What do think will happen?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#3]
If Trump had won, yes, but since he didn't, no.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If Trump had won, yes, but since he didn't the election was stolen, no.
View Quote

Fixed it for you...
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:11:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no idea, hence the post. It has been so quiet, too quiet.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#6]
No. Outside this forum nobody is talking about the election or fraud or anything. Just eating and drinking through the holidays and worrying about going back to work.

The “$1.64 a day Americans are getting shoes nobody gives a shit on either side
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:55:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The “$1.64 a day Americans are getting shoes nobody gives a shit on either side
View Quote

Wut?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:20:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No.  There will be some slap fights between groups of protesters in DC, but nothing is going to kick off.
View Quote

The opposite of what this kind says.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:28:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Nothing is happening.

Even here, only 7 people would take up my bet for 1:5 magazines a month ago.  If you're not willing to risk a $7 mag to get 5, reality has set in.

We're getting Biden.  It won't be the end of the world IF we keep the Senate.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some hell with break loose, but the majority of hell used Rocksett so it will remain in place.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:53:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

This right here.

Focus, dudes. It ain't rocket science.  Repubs hold Senate, McConnell stays in charge.

That means no radical legislative shit gets passed ... nor will radical appointees get confirmed (whether for cabinet, judicial, administrative, or Deep State).
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 9:07:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Miami is open for business!

The plebs can stay away.

Hot chicks only.

Chris
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 2:28:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Nothing is happening.

Even here, only 7 people would take up my bet for 1:5 magazines a month ago.  If you're not willing to risk a $7 mag to get 5, reality has set in.

View Quote

We’re not keeping the senate, We’ve made it clear that they’ll be allowed to steal whatever they want.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 3:41:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

We’re not keeping the senate, We’ve made it clear that they’ll be allowed to steal whatever they want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing is happening.

It's the same fraudulent Dominion voting machines they will use. Not going to be a surprise.

Link Posted: 12/29/2020 7:50:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're probably right, but I think Perdue might keep his seat. Pretty sure Loeffler is going to lose to Warnock, but not so sure about Perdue.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#16]
It will all be anti-climactic.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 8:50:42 AM EDT
[#17]
There was blatant voter fraud for all to see. Almost every politician, judge, and bureaucrat that could have done something to stop it hasn't, because they are all compromised or bought-off in someway.

The vote means nothing now. Period. Full stop. Do not pass go.

With this in mind, they will ramrod legislation through, regardless of the protests from their "constituency", and the courts will rubber stamp it constitutional, and govt. employees will enforce it.

Get ready for additional draconian restrictions on things like firearms, ammunition, body armor, night vision and thermal, free speech,  more red flag laws, and restrictions on movement using COVID as an excuse.

So yeah, you better be good and prepped. I know I will be. Dark times are coming if/when Trump is finally pushed out of the White House.

And a GOP-controlled senate won't save you. They are the flip side of the same coin. Look at the way they just voted for this last garbage porkalus bill.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:30:54 PM EDT
[#18]
I hope OP is right but I’ve been wrong about everything so far and hope is not much of a plan.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Now that the leftists know they can manipulate/steal any and every vote process they need, what is to slow them down now?  They will simply push their leftist agenda without fear of being voted out of office.  

There may not be any manjor shenanigans on 6 Jan but I'm guessing somewhere down the line in 2021 you will see people say, enough is enough.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 6:13:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Wut?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The “$1.64 a day Americans are getting shoes  nobody gives a shit on either side

Wut?

Should say SHOW not shoes. Nobody in politics on either sides gives a shit about you and me.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 7:51:39 AM EDT
[#21]
There's a chance, technically speaking, that some unexpected happenings might occur.

However, that chance is *very* remote.

In all likelihood, protests will include only limited left vs. right violence, and the government proceedings will end up declaring Biden the President-elect.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Hope not, but not sure. People that I know and work with are getting unhinged. Regular folk.

Most think the election was stolen and the others think the others are crazy and need getting rid of

I'm Neutral Nick out in town/work

People not wanting to talk if cell phone is on me. My local armslist normally gets 1 page a day of new stuff. 16 pages a day is normal now

I'm just worried about gas prices, getting to work, and paying things off.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
There was blatant voter fraud for all to see. Almost every politician, judge, and bureaucrat that could have done something to stop it hasn't, because they are all compromised or bought-off in someway.

The vote means nothing now. Period. Full stop. Do not pass go.

With this in mind, they will ramrod legislation through, regardless of the protests from their "constituency", and the courts will rubber stamp it constitutional, and govt. employees will enforce it.

Get ready for additional draconian restrictions on things like firearms, ammunition, body armor, night vision and thermal, free speech,  more red flag laws, and restrictions on movement using COVID as an excuse.

So yeah, you better be good and prepped. I know I will be. Dark times are coming if/when Trump is finally pushed out of the White House.

And a GOP-controlled senate won't save you. They are the flip side of the same coin. Look at the way they just voted for this last garbage porkalus bill.
View Quote

Yep, the GOP are a bunch of spineless pansies now.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 9:07:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, I'd say asked and now answered.

Time to pray.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top