Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2019 12:09:06 AM EDT
That will allow me to use the cam as an external fuel tank?

I have a diesel generator that will allow me to pull from an external source. Is there a cap for nato cans that will allow me to pull from the Dan without leaving the file open to the elements? Needs provisions for a fuel return...
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 1:08:03 AM EDT
[#1]
You could buy a cheap spout and modify it for pickup, return, & vent.
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 1:12:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Google Jerry can adapter 2 tube.

Lexington Container Company used to carry them, but they look to be out of stock.

http://lexingtoncontainercompanysonlinestore.mybigcommerce.com/jerry-can-adapter/
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 2:02:26 AM EDT
[#3]
There are several listed on ebay but they are United Kingdom sellers... and it may take some time to get them!
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 7:03:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I’ve used the Sealey single tube version with my gasoline generator for years now, works great.  It's an 8mm tube (5/16 hose works fine).  I’ve also bought them from England (can’t tell you who, it’s been years) without a problem.

Link Posted: 8/20/2019 11:48:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That will allow me to use the cam as an external fuel tank?

I have a diesel generator that will allow me to pull from an external source. Is there a cap for nato cans that will allow me to pull from the Dan without leaving the file open to the elements? Needs provisions for a fuel return...
View Quote
Yep, there is a kit for them. Actually uses a tripod to hold the can upside down with a special cap, giving it gravity feed.  I used to have a few dozen of them, sold them off years back, can't remember the NSN for them.....but they're out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top