Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2020 6:43:17 PM EDT
If I am in the north east and I see deer tracks I can identify them as whitetail tracks as quick as the next guy. If I'm in Wyoming or some place that has mule deer and whitetail I can only tell the tracks apart if I see the critter stepping out of them. When I was up back the other day I noticed some tracks in my road, soft gravely desert dirt, a lone animal. I don't know how old they were, the edges weren't real sharp. There are a few deer on the mountain but not many, far more bighorn sheep and there are a few antelope right around here too, could you tell the tracks apart?
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#1]
If your question is "can I tell the difference between sheep and deer tracks?".... than the answer is yes.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I should be able to, I feel bad.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 10:20:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a Peterson Field guide and go walk about some.

Animal tracks.. (v)":"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top