Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2019 12:03:15 AM EDT
Will be in the Freeport Tx. area for a few days and it will be too rough to go offshore. Forecast is 5-6' seas, I'm not that mad at the snapper.

I've heard that people hunt along the dredge islands there. AFAIK, it's open access.

Does anybody know some details about this?
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 8:14:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Will be in the Freeport Tx. area for a few days and it will be too rough to go offshore. Forecast is 5-6' seas, I'm not that mad at the snapper.

I've heard that people hunt along the dredge islands there. AFAIK, it's open access.

Does anybody know some details about this?
View Quote
I don't, but I'd ask Texas Parks & Wildlife (Game Warden).   Texas just made some legal changes regarding pig hunting so I'd check with them.

Sounds like Fun!   It is already hot middays, but morning and evening are nice.
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 10:22:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I understand that was popular in it's day with brownwater craft in Vietnam.

Twin .50's seemed to do the trick.
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 7:00:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't, but I'd ask Texas Parks & Wildlife (Game Warden).   Texas just made some legal changes regarding pig hunting so I'd check with them.

Sounds like Fun!   It is already hot middays, but morning and evening are nice.
View Quote
+1

Hit them on facebook messenger, they responded to me within about 20 minutes
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 7:06:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I've seen dead pigs along there and heard people chootem
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 5:00:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top