Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2020 12:26:21 AM EDT
Keep an eye out for LED Christmas lights as they go on sale/clearance after the holidays... great items for low energy systems or backup lighting during limited power events like running on a generator.  They also have battery powered LED Christmas light strands... the ones I picked up last year use 2 AA batteries and run for over 150 hours.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 9:46:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:23:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm hoping to find more tape lights.  19ft bright white, almost daylight.  Was dirt cheap a few years ago even on christmas eve.  Got one to test the color and went back but sold out.  Last year they never made it to clearance.  Will try again this year.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the idea... I bought 2 400 led light solor powered strings I’ll use for the chicken run so my laying hens get that lighting they need.

Edit: $20 bucks for 2 on Amazon
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#4]
The AA powered led lights are awesome for stringing up around your tent camping.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:02:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I like the Solar powered string lights.
They last for a few hours and have an auto shut off in the presence of bright light.
They have multiple modes that can be used for signaling.

I'm thinking of modding them with 3.5mm jacks to allow the string to be unplugged so you can set the solar charger part out in the sun without removing the entire string every day.

I also have Luci Lights. I have had a few for over five years and still get nearly 8 hours of light from a single day's solar charge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top