Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2022 6:14:03 PM EDT
The Ryobi "whisper" cordless fan (with two 4 AH lithium batteries and AC charger) is currently on sale for $99.

Attachment Attached File

This is an excellent fan - has 3 speeds, and is very quiet on the lowest setting - but still moves a decent amount of air.

It only consumes 0.1 amps on low speed - which means that a 4AH battery will last for almost 40 hours!

(By comparison, the earlier version only has 2 speeds, and consumes 0.23 amps on low speed).

Low Speed:
Attachment Attached File

Medium Speed:
Attachment Attached File

High Speed:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a handy fan.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 12:08:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a good deal, especially for folks already into the Ryobi batt system-- no such thing as too many batts and/or batt chargers.  It appears that the fan can also be run with a standard AC cord.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 10:17:44 PM EDT
[#3]
These are very handy when you don't have power and need to have some airflow while you sleep.
The chargers and batteries themselves are worth almost the price alone!
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I got started on the Ryobi system a couple
of years ago with their brad nailer. No cords
or hoses! That eventually lead me to the
cordless shop vac. That's been one of the
best tools I have bought to date.

18V 3 Gal. Project Wet/Dry Vacuum

Thanks for the reminder on the fan.
I just ordered it.

Later!
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 2:25:55 AM EDT
[#5]
If you all are into the Ryobi system, I urge you to never shop here during one of their sales... They're pretty good at separating you from your money. Actually though, a pretty decent way to pick up batteries on the cheap.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 12:21:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I recently picked up the misting one that sits on a 5 gallon bucket for the same price at HD or Lowe's, can't remember.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top