Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2017 2:22:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Diller23]
What hard case are you using for inline reels? My buckets are full of tip ups and rods looking to put my rods in a case but when you can't fold down handles on an inline reel makes choices hard to narrow down. Go!
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 1:17:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Diller23:
What hard case are you using for inline reels? My buckets are full of tip ups and rods looking to put my rods in a case but when you can't fold down handles on an inline reel makes choices hard to narrow down. Go!
View Quote
You talking about ice fishing? no thanks. I tried that in Maine and Ohio and never caught anything except a buzz.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 1:51:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes ice fishing. It's a totally different experience.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a rifle case with pluckable foam like this one and cut the foam in the pattern you need to hold your rod/reel combos.  A lot of guys have set these up to hold tackle boxes and 6-8 rods.  I've got a little different flambeau setup I've been playing around with, but thinking I'm going back to the 42" plano.

Amazon Product
  • 43"X13"X5" Interior Dimensions, Exterior specs: 46 x 16 x 5.5 inches
  • Watertight Seal
  • Pressure Relief valve

Link Posted: 1/14/2018 10:04:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cpatterson] [#4]
Amazon Product
  • Striker Ice Transporter Gear Case, Black (704100)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top