Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2022 9:36:59 PM EDT
I bought one a couple weeks ago after seeing an ad from Backcountry in my Facebook feed. The price was shown as $74.64 in the ad, when I clicked the “buy” button the website said $120-$170 but I chatted with a gearhead who asked me for a screenshot and honored the price. I took it on my first hike with it today (an aborted overnight trip up a local mountain to enjoy temps in the 20s, 40mph winds, and some snow.) I found it to be very comfortable, much more comfy than the one I tried about 5 years ago but I also got my packing dialed in since then.

Anyway, they’re still on sale for the same price at Backcountry, and their outlet Steep And Cheap has them for $50. It’s a good chance to get a highly rated pack at a small percentage of retail. Here are current screenshots if needed.

Link Posted: 7/30/2022 5:40:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been pretty happy with mine, although I dont have many miles on it. This is my first "real" backpack after years of using a medium ALICE.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 9:37:32 PM EDT
[#2]
It’s way too big for what I do in the summer, but come October I’d like to do a 3-day hike on a range of 4Ks in western Maine, and with my winter tent & sleeping bag I’ll need the extra volume. I suppose I’ll take it on some training hikes, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top