Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2020 11:04:37 PM EDT
What's a good well made grill that you can place over a bed of coals to put your pots and pans on?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:48:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure if it's big enough for your needs, but I've been looking at getting a Grilliput folding grill for day hikes.  I haven't tried one yet but all the parts fit inside one another and seems like just the thing for hot dogs burgers or a base for a skillet.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Deponds on your usage.  Hiking in or car camping?  For hiking in, I use a stainless grill made by www.bushcraftoutfitters.com.  For car camping, I bought a spare Weber bbq grate from Home Depot and use that.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 6:55:10 AM EDT
[#3]
im guessing for camping since I'd use it to heat up survival meals.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 7:38:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Purcell Trench Grill

I have a few of these, they're awesome for backpacking if you're going food heavy or plan a lot of open fire cooking.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:16:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's a good well made grill that you can place over a bed of coals to put your pots and pans on?
View Quote
Expedition Research LLC Combo 2-Pack
If you look around you can fine this as a single grill!

PITA45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top