Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2018 3:42:13 AM EDT
Sportsman inverter generators on sale 11/10 today .
2800, 3000 $449

1800, 2000 watt $299

800, 1000 watt $149

I hope the links work, I'm posting from my phone
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 4:00:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm looking for a generator in the 30-40 kW range, diesel engine, mounted on a trailer. Prefer one with single/triple phase capable. Decommissioned military or DoD equipment is okay. Must run well. I will pay cash. Budget is around $2k.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:17:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm looking for a generator in the 30-40 kW range, diesel engine, mounted on a trailer. Prefer one with single/triple phase capable. Decommissioned military or DoD equipment is okay. Must run well. I will pay cash. Budget is around $2k.
View Quote
Not sure if serious.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 10:09:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
I am not certain that these requirements are realistic.   I did see a 60KW for sale at $3,000 but it would take a lot of effort to get it running.  It wasn’t on a trailer, didn’t have a fuel tank, the wiring harness had been chopped off, there were mice living in the control panel.   The seller said that it ran well when they took it out of service several years prior but........   So how handy are you?
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:31:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wanted to buy ads should be posted in the equipment exchange.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top