Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2021 3:25:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 4:27:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm wanting a similar setup for my IWI.  Does adding a kit like this turn the handgun into a SBR? Do I need to worry about a tax stamp?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Glock 17 with Flux brace is my truck/travel gun for this reason. All the ease of carrying a pistol (both legally and size) and with a dot o can quickly hit at 100 yards.  Very fast inside 25.

Yes I fully understand that rifle rounds are better than pistol rounds but having actually carried a 300bo on a 3k mile road trip I know the 9mm on you is better than the 300 left somewhere cause it’s annoying to carry
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 5:24:01 PM EDT
[#4]
This is exactly why I’ve been considering a Flux Brace. I have several 9mm glocks that make the mag compatibility with my duty gun worth it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Do 80% frames like the P80 work in those?
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 11:53:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:11:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I really like the RONI for what it is.  Yes, it's still a pistol and a pistol cartridge, but that chassis gives you the additional points of contact to accurately and rapidly engage targets between 50-100 meters.  Adding an optic is simply and the optional light is a nice addition.  My only issue with the RONI is that you really needed a dedicated pistol-host.  Taking it in and out will loosen the polymer connections and affect accuracy.  I bit the bullet and just picked up another Glock 17 and will leave it in my RONI.  I know that's not for everyone, but just my recommendation based on a lot of research and reviews.  

These aren't for everyone, but the niche they fill, they fill it really well.  They don't replace your CCW and they don't replace your rifle, but they can augment your system to bridge that gap extremely well in a very light, compact, and functional package.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 3:59:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh, hey guys....

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I went with an Endo when they came out and glad I did now that most my junk has red dot optics on them so no matter what IM carrying, the endo (or flux) will slip right in. First weekend I had it I nailed a coyote at 75 years with a gen 1 glock 22 with TFO sights. Yeah, they work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top