Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2018 2:39:01 PM EDT
Got my hands on an AR-10 barreled in a 6.5 Creedmoor for the first time.. I've been using a .308 for a longtime and recently been running with a 6.8 SPC.  The stigma around the 6.5 Creedmoor and the accuracy for long range shots is definitely attractive.  This is a quick video of my first hunts with the 6.5 Cr. and a description of the rifle.  I love the 6.5 Cr. round and the accuracy is no joke at all (I think we all know that).  The only knock with the rifle is that it's pretty big to be carrying around all night.  This particular model has a 20 inch barrel.. I'd love to have it in something around 16..

6.5 Creedmoor First Hunt..

DiamondBack 6.5 Creedmoor | First Hunt
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 9:17:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like the first set you got a little new rifle fever.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 9:39:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 4:59:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like the first set you got a little new rifle fever.
View Quote
haha! yeah.. the new rifles always take some getting used to
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top