Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2023 2:00:24 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

My QSL for my one and only 30m CW contact to Bouvet arrived today. Life is good!
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 2:48:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Neat! I didn't manage to get them.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 2:59:42 PM EDT
[#2]
All it took was 600 watts an a wire to make it happen…along with many hours of my time yelling at the radio and pounding my fists on my desk because of all of the Lids, Kids, and Space Cadets that were causing intentional interference.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 4:17:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm disappointed there's no alien or predator on their QSL card....
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 6:48:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Good deal!

Link Posted: 6/3/2023 8:30:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome, Bob!

Mine arrived yesterday, but wasn't the special 4-sided one I was supposed to receive. Apparently there was some sort of snafu in my donation records, and they had me down for $15 instead of $65.

I'm still hopeful that they can rectify the error, but if not, I'm still satisfied.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:14:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Awesome, Bob!

Mine arrived yesterday, but wasn't the special 4-sided one I was supposed to receive. Apparently there was some sort of snafu in my donation records, and they had me down for $15 instead of $65.

I'm still hopeful that they can rectify the error, but if not, I'm still satisfied.
View Quote

M0OXO posted that he is on vacation (out of country) through June 27th, so you might not get anything in the mail until he gets back.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 8:24:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

M0OXO posted that he is on vacation (our of country) through June 27th, so you might not get anything in the mail until he gets back.
View Quote

Yeah, I saw that the other day. It's not a big deal, so I won't be upset if it doesn't work out. Any card from them is better than no card.

I scored Rockall Island this week, and while I am not  an IOTA hunter, I was pretty excited about that one. Obviously with Charles on vacation, a confirmation will be a long time coming. Lol!
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I received my correct card today, so obviously I got one for my donation and the other for using OQRS.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:00:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Very nice!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top