Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2021 10:42:54 PM EDT
With all of the concern on the forum about privacy, I thought I would share some books that may be relevant.

Sadly both sold on Amazon, but the information is contained is very timely.

=========================================================================

Extreme Privacy: What It Takes to Disappear

Completely rewritten Second Edition (2020) presents the definitive 565-page privacy manual. Michael Bazzell has helped hundreds of celebrities, billionaires, and everyday citizens completely disappear from public view. He is now known in Hollywood as the guy that “fixes” things. His previous books about privacy were mostly REACTIVE and he focused on ways to hide information, clean up an online presence, and sanitize public records to avoid unwanted exposure. This textbook is PROACTIVE. It is about starting over. It is the complete guide that he would give to any new client in an extreme situation. It leaves nothing out, and provides explicit details of every step he takes to make someone completely disappear, including document templates and a chronological order of events. The information shared in this volume is based on real experiences with his actual clients, and is unlike any content ever released in his other books.

Extreme Privacy

The Art of Invisibility

Be online without leaving a trace. Your every step online is being tracked and stored, and your identity literally stolen. Big companies and big governments want to know and exploit what you do, and privacy is a luxury few can afford or understand

The Art of Invisibility

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:53:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Basically had the same post written up - 100% agree

He has a great podcast https://inteltechniques.com/index.html

also a free data removal workbook that he updates often.

Worth listening to and reading through - dropping off the radar is a lifestyle change.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:25:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Correct...all of the wailing and gnashing of teeth on this forum promoted me to post the links here.

I originally thought of these books when daydreaming about winning the Powerball and MegaMillions jackpots.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:39:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:28:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm a fan of Michael Bazzell after recently starting to read another of his books.  Before Mr. Bazell there was J.J. Luna
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:16:47 AM EDT
[#5]
OST
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:39:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Humm, interesting this is in the HAM forum.  I was looking to see how I can get my license but not my physical address listed on a national database.  Any advice to hide my personal information for a HAM license?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:57:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Get a PO Box.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:25:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Get a PO Box.
View Quote

Doesn't even have to be the same town you live in.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:26:22 PM EDT
[#10]
His podcast is great. I’ll have to check out his site.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Tag.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
His podcast is great. I'll have to check out his site.
View Quote
He used to have a set of open forums you had to log in to see, but shitlers messed that up. Also had easy to use tools for OSINT, but again shitlers ruined it too.   So he removed it all.  No forums for non-students, of which he closed that down and only does limited openings for his classes when he gets bored.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:20:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Extreme Privacy book delivered today.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Tag
Sorta related.
Yoot ube blocked me today. I got a pop up that I needed to update my browser or something like that.
I clicked NO and not to ask again.
Not today deep state.....not today.

PS Maybe some sort of tutorial on internet privacy is in order.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ordered one today....interesting/disconcerting reasons as to why the author only sells hard copies of this book.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Doesn't even have to be the same town you live in.
View Quote

This. I go to check it every other weekend. It was also less expensive.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:24:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Ordered one today....interesting/disconcerting reasons as to why the author only sells hard copies of this book.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not available on audible?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:16:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow.  That's a very thorough book.  Worth the money.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:37:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not available on audible?
View Quote

I tried to buy on Kindle but Author is afraid chapters may be unscrupulously deleted or modified from his original text.  Gotta admire a cautious man...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top