Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2020 6:44:56 PM EDT
So, I ordered a number 10 can of eggs and some milk  back in Feb (IIRC 2-26). They just cancelled my order over the weekend without contacting me. If you have items ordered, don't count on them showing up.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 6:51:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Should email/call and ask why.

Ive had good luck with LDS and The Ready Store and MREdepot
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Very few folks have product. All my stand yes are OOS. I ordered direct from Mountain House last week. Breakfast stuff in stock. Trying to add a bit to the stash
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 7:56:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess they figured it wasn't an emergency

Link Posted: 5/6/2020 9:07:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the ideas.
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:42:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Should email/call and ask why.

Ive had good luck with LDS and The Ready Store and MREdepot
View Quote
I ordered 7 cases of food from LDS on March 13, just before they shut down all ordering due to shortages.  They sent 4 cases in mid April.  They just sent another case (rice) and it should be here in a couple days.  That leaves the White Beans and Apple Slices.

Six out of 17 food items are now showing as in stock on their on-line store:   https://store.churchofjesuschrist.org/usa/en/food-storage-3074457345616678849-1?pageView=grid&fromPage=catalogEntryList&beginIndex=0&pageSize=30
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 11:13:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I just had an MRE order from Woot cancelled with no explanation. Seems to be a sign of the times.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Just a follow up. Emergency Essentials has recently gotten a resupply in and they contacted me via email to offer free shipping as an apology for the cancellation. I was provided a direct number and a specific sales rep. The reorder was easy and not confined to the cancelled items.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:44:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just a follow up. Emergency Essentials has recently gotten a resupply in and they contacted me via email to offer free shipping as an apology for the cancellation. I was provided a direct number and a specific sales rep. The reorder was easy and not confined to the cancelled items.
View Quote

That's good to hear.  And thanks for coming back to post it.

I've been very happy with Emergency Essentials over the years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top