Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2020 10:53:40 AM EDT
Just getting into the game here.  I have my beginner set up, and I am looking for some earpieces to plug into the hand mics.  All of the ones I’m seeing on Amazon have the small the clear tubing that goes to a long wired cord with the 3.5mm adapter.  

I’m trying to find an earpiece with a short cord, so if I’m wearing the hand mic on my shoulder, there is just a short cord to go from it to my ear.  Maybe only 6-8 inches?  TIA
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just getting into the game here.  I have my beginner set up, and I am looking for some earpieces to plug into the hand mics.  All of the ones I’m seeing on Amazon have the small the clear tubing that goes to a long wired cord with the 3.5mm adapter.  

I’m trying to find an earpiece with a short cord, so if I’m wearing the hand mic on my shoulder, there is just a short cord to go from it to my ear.  Maybe only 6-8 inches?  TIA
View Quote

I searched Amazon with in ear mono earbud and found plenty with a longish cord....
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:12:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, me too.  I know I’ve seen the short cords out in the wild.  Not sure why I can’t find em online to order.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#3]
This could be an opportunity to learn how to do simple things, like put a new connector on a cable. Scissors, knife, soldering iron, that sort of thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top