Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2020 4:50:17 PM EDT
I got a last minute offer to go duck hunting...like 2 hour notice. I looked at my wife and she said, go ahead have fun, but you better bring me back some ducks.

Anyway, I grab my Mossberg 500 because it's the only shotgun I have. Well, weather was way too nice for ducks so we had horrible luck, but it was still really really cool. I decided I wanted to look into semi-autos so pulled up the A300. A buddy said, get Benelli and then offered to sell me his SBE3 in Realtree. I read a lot of threads here talking about the Benelli M2, but if you could get a great deal on a slightly used SBE3 would you?

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:01:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ve owned several Benelli shotguns. I still own a super black eagle and a super black eagle two I would jump on a super black eagle three if the price was right .I’m a degenerate duck hunter.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:13:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Oldmikey:
I’ve owned several Benelli shotguns. I still own a super black eagle and a super black eagle two I would jump on a super black eagle three if the price was right .I’m a degenerate duck hunter.
View Quote

That's good to know. I'll see what he says for price. We've been friends for 17 years so we'll see what the number is.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:19:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I have 3 buddies that called their sbe (not sure which edition) jam-o-matics.  They all bought beretta 391's.  For what its worth.

I like my a400.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:23:51 PM EDT
[#4]
You think you're hooked now. Just wait until your first day they're coming in hot, flight after flight.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:46:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By wtfboombrb:
You think you're hooked now. Just wait until your first day they're coming in hot, flight after flight.
View Quote

Yeah, in 6 hours we had 3 flights...It was 0 wind, 55, sunny. Week prior was perfect...but I was invited last second and wanted to go so bad.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:45:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By wtfboombrb:
View Quote
Yeah this. Damn it's addictive.

As for your question op, the a300 should work great, also the sbe3, no problem with any of them. Where you'll run into trouble is with Stoegers and other Brazilian garbage. Stay away from the Mossberg 935 too, it's junk.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:56:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm already looking to book another trip. One of the guys is getting stationed overseas so looks like our annual guys trip will be duck hunting in January.
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 4:48:46 PM EDT
[#8]
The answer is always “both” here right?  I’ve shot an original Benelli Super Black Eagle for 20 years. Buy once cry once. It’s inertia recoil operated as most know here.

Next on the list is a Beretta A400 Extreme. I want a gas gun to round out the arsenal.

Can’t go wrong with either one.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#9]
You can’t go wrong with either.  The super high volume guys in South America shoot them both.

Beretta is a heavier gun but softer on the shoulder.  It’s arguably more reliable when it comes to guns chambered in 3.5.  Some of the 3.5 benelli’s are finicky with light target loads.

My only gripe about Benelli...they are way over priced.  No inertia gun should ever be over $700.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 4:16:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By beardog30:
You can’t go wrong with either.  The super high volume guys in South America shoot them both.

Beretta is a heavier gun but softer on the shoulder.  It’s arguably more reliable when it comes to guns chambered in 3.5.  Some of the 3.5 benelli’s are finicky with light target loads.

My only gripe about Benelli...they are way over priced.  No inertia gun should ever be over $700.
View Quote

What are your thoughts on inertia guns being more reliable and less likely to jam?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 1:45:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By donnieR32:

What are your thoughts on inertia guns being more reliable and less likely to jam?
View Quote

In practical terms they’re no better than solid systems like the 300 and 400 series berettas.  They are simpler.  There really isn’t anything to an inertia gun.  I do like simple.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Im partial to gas guns.  Literally wont or will never own an inertia.  My family (over 1k birds a year) all run berettas.  I trust them and will continue to use them.  Sbe's are pretty solid though, all depends on what you want.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 1:35:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Chadsc:
Im partial to gas guns.  Literally wont or will never own an inertia.  My family (over 1k birds a year) all run berettas.  I trust them and will continue to use them.  Sbe's are pretty solid though, all depends on what you want.
View Quote

I was going to get a Beretta but then a slightly used SBE3 came into the picture. 1k for the SBE3, choked, and a ton of shells vs an 800 Beretta.... I see the difference in gas v inertia but...
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 9:31:54 PM EDT
[#14]

I was going to get a Beretta but then a slightly used SBE3 came into the picture. 1k for the SBE3, choked, and a ton of shells vs an 800 Beretta.... I see the difference in gas v inertia but...
View Quote

Definately understandable.  If you hunt around alot of salt go ahead and pick up a sure cycle spring.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 7:40:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 07AMF] [#15]
The Beretta A300 is the best budget auto loader.  The new Benelli’s are great guns.  I have a SBE3 that shoots great.  

I also have the new Beretta A400 Xtreme Plus.  Another great choice.

Get a gun that fits you.  That is the most important thing when shotgunning.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:55:02 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

That’s a no brainer.  You are getting $800 off the SBE.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:11:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Definately understandable.  If you hunt around alot of salt go ahead and pick up a sure cycle spring.
View Quote

I just put a Sure Cycle in my Winchester Super X2. I haven't had the chance to shoot it yet. Trying to avoid spending money but I've been obsessing over a Browning A5 lately. I've had the X2 for a long time and that "something new" itch is terrible.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:33:08 AM EDT
[#18]
I have shot most everything out there and my favorite shotgun is the Remington Versamax.  I think it handles the recoil better than anything out there.  My Benelli Super 90 is my backup gun.  Great gun, but I think the Remington shoots better and you can shoot 3 inch all day and not be sore.  The other guys I hunt with either use the Benelli or Winchester SX line guns.   Two of my buddies had multiple issues with the SBE II and after two trips to the factory traded and bought the SBE III and have had no issues.   I just started getting my gear together for a duck hunt in TN at Realfoot lake in a few weeks.  

My only other advice is buy some good waterproof clothes like Drake, Banded, or Heybo it will make all the difference in the world.  Also if you need waders get the breathable kind you will be much happier.  I hunted with Neoprene for years and on those day where it was 10 degrees those things were tough to move in.  A few years ago I bought some Drake breathable waders and they are awesome.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Another vote for the Beretta, mine has been great. I love my Benelli as well but the gas system tames the high volume shooting more. Another thing I've learned is 3.5" and even 3" shells don't seem to offer me much of anything but more recoil. I hunt almost entirely over decoys and at any range I feel comfortable shooting 2.75" shells have done just as well or sometimes better. I do keep some of the 3" stuff handy for geese and swans though.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 11:17:49 PM EDT
[#20]
I have owned a SBEII for about 5-6 years now and my brother has the Super Vinci.

I would get the Super Vinci if I could do it again.  The controls are easier with big gloves on and the recoil comes straight back as apposed to an angle.  

I have found that once you put thermals, waders, jackets, etc on.  Recoil doesn't matter anymore with all of that on as apposed to just being in a T shirt, I'll take the lighter and easier to clean Benelli's.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 1:11:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By moreammoplz:
I have shot most everything out there and my favorite shotgun is the Remington Versamax.  I think it handles the recoil better than anything out there.  My Benelli Super 90 is my backup gun.  Great gun, but I think the Remington shoots better and you can shoot 3 inch all day and not be sore.  The other guys I hunt with either use the Benelli or Winchester SX line guns.   Two of my buddies had multiple issues with the SBE II and after two trips to the factory traded and bought the SBE III and have had no issues.   I just started getting my gear together for a duck hunt in TN at Realfoot lake in a few weeks.  

My only other advice is buy some good waterproof clothes like Drake, Banded, or Heybo it will make all the difference in the world.  Also if you need waders get the breathable kind you will be much happier.  I hunted with Neoprene for years and on those day where it was 10 degrees those things were tough to move in.  A few years ago I bought some Drake breathable waders and they are awesome.
View Quote

Yeah. I'm lacking in the clothes department. I was lucky, we hunted from a dry box.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 6:03:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: moreammoplz] [#22]
End of year sales are a good place to start.  I found a lot of my stuff at a store in Union City TN called Final Flight.  Clothes are discounted and put on clearance and then they do 50% off Clearance after Christmas.  I got a Drake Wader Jacket for $32 and my dad got a full water proof Drake Jacket for $69.  You can find deals if you look.

Also check out Drake's website and PIT at the top they run 24 hr sales.

https://www.drakewaterfowl.com/pages/pit

Link Posted: 12/9/2020 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#23]
End of year sales are a good place to start.  I found a lot of my stuff at a store in Union City TN called Final Flight.  Clothes are discounted and put on clearance and then they do 50% off Clearance after Christmas.  I got a Drake Wader Jacket for $32 and my dad got a full water proof Drake Jacket for $69.  You can find deals if you look.

Also check out Drake's website and PIT at the top they run 24 hr sales.

https://www.drakewaterfowl.com/pages/pit

Cool, I'll check it out

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/9/2020 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Buy it now.  I bet I could look at their guns and figure out why they jam.  Usually the shooter not the gun.  Benelli are the best.  Buy any SBE my son has a SBE 2 one of the best guns I have ever shot besides my Browning Synergy I sold.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Another big advocate for breathable waders.  Sweat is your enemy
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Another big advocate for breathable waders.  Sweat is your enemy
View Quote

I'm a New Englander so I understand cold.... these mid Atlantic winters are boring. I will say, I know nothing about fowl hunting gear so I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#27]
field supply is another great site for waterfowl gear blow outs.   Got my first waterfowl hunt invite when I was 17, 40 years later I'm still feeding the addiction.

Welcome to the club!
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 3:02:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By tmahone:
field supply is another great site for waterfowl gear blow outs.   Got my first waterfowl hunt invite when I was 17, 40 years later I'm still feeding the addiction.

Welcome to the club!
View Quote

That's awesome
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#29]
I’ve been shooting my SBE 1 Benelli left hand since my 17th birthday.  I still duck hunt with it and only it.  I’m 35.

It’s killed ducks in NC, MD, AR, MS, and Saskatchewan.   It doesn’t like light loads till it’s broken in, But duck loads aren’t light.  It’s also killed deer, turkey, dove, quail, squirrels, pheasant, grouse, Canada geese, snow geese, and speckle belly geese.

It has also seen many days at skeet and sporting clay fields. I’m not sure how many thousand shells it’s had through it but it’s a good many.  Never had any parts replaced, knock on wood.  I can tell you it is a quality product.

Welcome to duck hunting it’s addicting, fun, and usually a solid dose of misery.  Nothing like being cold and wet.
I love the sound of a large group of divers blowing past like fighter jets, or the the sun hitting the red legs of a mallard banking in.  Also someone who will get up at three and leave his warm bed and woman to do hard sweaty work and then stand in cold water with you is one of the best friends you can have.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:40:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Bandhunter:
I’ve been shooting my SBE 1 Benelli left hand since my 17th birthday.  I still duck hunt with it and only it.  I’m 35.

It’s killed ducks in NC, MD, AR, MS, and Saskatchewan.   It doesn’t like light loads till it’s broken in, But duck loads aren’t light.  It’s also killed deer, turkey, dove, quail, squirrels, pheasant, grouse, Canada geese, snow geese, and speckle belly geese.

It has also seen many days at skeet and sporting clay fields. I’m not sure how many thousand shells it’s had through it but it’s a good many.  Never had any parts replaced, knock on wood.  I can tell you it is a quality product.

Welcome to duck hunting it’s addicting, fun, and usually a solid dose of misery.  Nothing like being cold and wet.
I love the sound of a large group of divers blowing past like fighter jets, or the the sun hitting the red legs of a mallard banking in.  Also someone who will get up at three and leave his warm bed and woman to do hard sweaty work and then stand in cold water with you is one of the best friends you can have.
View Quote

I may have ruined my season. Fractured fibula and possibly torn ligaments.....lol, I already agreed to buy the gun so I won't back out, but it may be an ornament on my gun wall for a while....
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#31]

I may have ruined my season. Fractured fibula and possibly torn ligaments.....lol, I already agreed to buy the gun so I won't back out, but it may be an ornament on my gun wall for a while....
View Quote

Sorry to hear that.  Hope it heals fast.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:54:53 PM EDT
[#32]
A bit late to the party but you may want to take up a crack habit as it will probably be cheaper in the long run, the sport of waterfowling can get addicting/expensive real fast.

As for guns, any of the "B" guns can't be beat, I have been shooting Benelli for over 20 years and love them, I have also shot (and own) a couple of Berettas, the Benellis just fit and feel better to me but can shoot the crap out of my Berettas if needed.  All boils down to what fits you best and "feels" right.

As for clothing for your area you can't beat a good pair or breathable waders, neoprene will be a bit overkill.  We hunt out of the boat 85% of the time and I wore my breathables until the first week of December up here, then switched over to my 1600 gram neoprene.  Heaters in the boat/blind are awesome and would not hunt without them while in the boat.  My breathables are Rogers brand and they have worked very well this season, neoprene are Cabelas and also work fine, but run small in the boot.  My hunting partner used High N Dry which are based in VA and loved them this year.

I have switched all my jackets over to Nat Gear from Columbia the last 2 years and they are a quality product and are worth way more than what they charge Nat Gear  I have both the cut down jacket, and pullover along with the rain jacket.  They are even better if you can find your size on sale, I won't tell you what I paid for all of them, you wouldn't believe me.  My field hunting bibs are still Columbia and will run them until they wear out.  

Sorry about the break and heal up soon, any more questions feel free to ask.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:01:28 PM EDT
[#33]
My 1187 is awesome. It gets a new oring every year, but I do keep it clean.

it has a bunch of duck bodies on it, and I've shot it in all manner of weather. If it's really cold, make sure the oil you use is for cold weather.

Made that mistake once in 6 degrees.

But if you'll consider an 1187 you won't be let down either.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By VTDuckGuy:
A bit late to the party but you may want to take up a crack habit as it will probably be cheaper in the long run, the sport of waterfowling can get addicting/expensive real fast.

As for guns, any of the "B" guns can't be beat, I have been shooting Benelli for over 20 years and love them, I have also shot (and own) a couple of Berettas, the Benellis just fit and feel better to me but can shoot the crap out of my Berettas if needed.  All boils down to what fits you best and "feels" right.

As for clothing for your area you can't beat a good pair or breathable waders, neoprene will be a bit overkill.  We hunt out of the boat 85% of the time and I wore my breathables until the first week of December up here, then switched over to my 1600 gram neoprene.  Heaters in the boat/blind are awesome and would not hunt without them while in the boat.  My breathables are Rogers brand and they have worked very well this season, neoprene are Cabelas and also work fine, but run small in the boot.  My hunting partner used High N Dry which are based in VA and loved them this year.

I have switched all my jackets over to Nat Gear from Columbia the last 2 years and they are a quality product and are worth way more than what they charge Nat Gear  I have both the cut down jacket, and pullover along with the rain jacket.  They are even better if you can find your size on sale, I won't tell you what I paid for all of them, you wouldn't believe me.  My field hunting bibs are still Columbia and will run them until they wear out.  

Sorry about the break and heal up soon, any more questions feel free to ask.
View Quote

Wow! Thanks for all the info.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 12:14:28 AM EDT
[#35]
I’d take a Browning Maxus over any other auto loader. I’ve been around a lot of Benellis over the years, and all of them jam like crazy.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:35:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By DoubleTaps:
My 1187 is awesome. It gets a new oring every year, but I do keep it clean.

it has a bunch of duck bodies on it, and I've shot it in all manner of weather. If it's really cold, make sure the oil you use is for cold weather.

Made that mistake once in 6 degrees.

But if you'll consider an 1187 you won't be let down either.
View Quote

Try 80Below it works great.  

80 Below oil and grease
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Red-Stater:
I’d take a Browning Maxus over any other auto loader. I’ve been around a lot of Benellis over the years, and all of them jam like crazy.
View Quote

The guide I use on Reelfoot Lake TN says that Benelli's malfunction the most in his blind.  I hunted last year with two guys that the SBE II and both sent them back twice for feeding issues.  They ended up going with the Winchester SX line.  I have used a Remington VersaMax and only had one shell stick.  I also have used a Benelli Super 90 and 11/87 with no issues.  I like how the VersaMax tames the recoil.  

Funny thing is the VersaMax and Benelli Bolt are the same only the Benelli looks to be chromed.  Side by side you can't tell any difference.  

Black one is VERSAMAX
Silver Benelli

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:10:55 AM EDT
[#38]

The guide I use on Reelfoot Lake TN says that Benelli's malfunction the most in his blind.  I hunted last year with two guys that the SBE II and both sent them back twice for feeding issues.  They ended up going with the Winchester SX line.  I have used a Remington VersaMax and only had one shell stick.  I also have used a Benelli Super 90 and 11/87 with no issues.  I like how the VersaMax tames the recoil.  

Funny thing is the VersaMax and Benelli Bolt are the same only the Benelli looks to be chromed.  Side by side you can't tell any difference.  

Black one is VERSAMAX
Silver Benelli

https://i.imgur.com/njg8Tf6l.png

https://i.imgur.com/Q4ZlYVMl.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Red-Stater:

Black one is VERSAMAX
Silver Benelli

https://i.imgur.com/njg8Tf6l.png

https://i.imgur.com/Q4ZlYVMl.png

There looks to be very small differences but I have no idea what effect they would have. I'll see how it goes with the SBE3. Again, I'm getting it slightly used, with a ton of shells, and a case for half price. I'm also a Kimber 1911 owner and have never had any of the issues people constantly report. Who knows if that's user issues or not, but I'm pretty excited.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:18:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tallanm] [#39]

Yeah. I'm lacking in the clothes department. I was lucky, we hunted from a dry box.
View Quote

frogg toggs is having some stuff on sale right now.

ordered a jacket and liner a couple of weeks ago and a set of waders last night.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:24:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tallanm] [#40]
I went for my first trip this weeked. my buddy goes religiously but its always him and his 2 friends and no extra room.

we saw 3 ducks? but a bunch of geese came home empty handed but it was a wonderful trip. took my canoe through some rapids.

as far as guns go I have had great luck with my franchi affinity. no reason for a 3.5" gun but the sbe sounds like a great deal at 1000. ammo is hard to come by right now as well.

if going gas I would go with the berretta it was between that and the franchi when I bought mine.

look into joining delta waterfowl if you want to find more people to hunt with they supposedly have programs for getting people into hunting.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Hunting Reelfoot Lake Mon, Tues, Wed this week.  CRAZY Weather.

Heavy Rain Lightning on Monday - shot 16 birds
Sunny and 60 Tuesday - Shot 30 birds
Snow on Wednesday and 32 shot 16 birds.

I shot two doubles over the three days with tons of action.  Tuesday we had two bald eagle fly over our decoys.  Awesome sight to see.

Here are a few.

No issues with guns.  Me and my buddy were shooting a Remington Versamax, father Benelli and two other guys with Berettas.  This guide was telling me that he sees more trouble from Stoeger and Mossberg shotguns.  Two guys were wearing Drake jackets and others wearing Sitka.  I had on HEYBO gear and we were all dry during the Monsoon Rain on Monday.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 11:50:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Hunting Reelfoot Lake Mon, Tues, Wed this week.  CRAZY Weather.

Heavy Rain Lightning on Monday - shot 16 birds
Sunny and 60 Tuesday - Shot 30 birds
Snow on Wednesday and 32 shot 16 birds.

I shot two doubles over the three days with tons of action.  Tuesday we had two bald eagle fly over our decoys.  Awesome sight to see.

Here are a few.

https://i.imgur.com/7Wnj2zcl.jpg

No issues with guns.  Me and my buddy were shooting a Remington Versamax, father Benelli and two other guys with Berettas.  This guide was telling me that he sees more trouble from Stoeger and Mossberg shotguns.  Two guys were wearing Drake jackets and others wearing Sitka.  I had on HEYBO gear and we were all dry during the Monsoon Rain on Monday.
View Quote

That's awesome!! Wonder if the weather you had brought us all this snow
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Turned some of the duck meat into Duck Jerky.  Not bad.

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 11:22:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Late to the part here, but this past year was my first year pursuing waterfowl more then whitetails

I started with a Weatherby element 12G
It worked well, only had two benelli “clicks” that plague all inertia guns besides the Retay Masai Mara

Upgraded to an A400 that I got for 1100

As far as other things
Spend the money on good clothing
I used to wear all sorts of “whatever” and more often than not I ended up soaked and miserable.
I’m not knocking the people who can’t afford Sitka or FirstLite Kuiu so on.
But I’ve gotten a ton of Sitka stuff because it works, and works well.

This new “Habit” has probably cost me close to 5k in the past year with decoys gun chokes blinds and all that but damn is it a blast
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 6:02:45 PM EDT
[#45]
I’m late as well, but I recently upgraded from an old Mossberg pump to a Franchi affinity 3 waterfowl and love it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 6:21:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: beardog30] [#46]
Nvm…old thread
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Hit Reelfoot lake this weekend and did pretty good with 56 ducks total over 3 days.

Two of the guys used Franchi shotguns and one had light primer strikes and wouldn't feed.  Cleaned it real good and we finally got it working.  Three of us used Remington Versamax shotguns with no issues.  Other two guys had Berettas.

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:19:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Hit Reelfoot lake this weekend and did pretty good with 56 ducks total over 3 days.

Two of the guys used Franchi shotguns and one had light primer strikes and wouldn't feed.  Cleaned it real good and we finally got it working.  Three of us used Remington Versamax shotguns with no issues.  Other two guys had Berettas.

https://i.imgur.com/F98HMCnl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tpPXhByl.jpg

View Quote

That's awesome!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top