Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2020 7:54:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: patdyespants]
Probably my favorite day of the year!  We are having a meal and then heading to the field afterwards.  Good hatch this year and our field has birds.  Hopefully limit out early and then relax in the shade with a cold beer.

Anyone else headed out tomorrow?

Link Posted: 9/4/2020 8:09:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Riflenoob] [#1]
What about VA dude?

Going for 4th year in a row tomorrow but I have seen no doves so far. At least it drops to 80F tomorrow.

Have 300 rounds and between the 4 of us we have 15 boxes of clays so will have a good time even if the birds aren’t flying.

Also, it’s also my favorite day of the year even though ive never come close to a limit. I would give up deer hunting for a year if I had to trade it for opening day of dove season.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 8:17:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Bang em up" />
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Hope it has been better down there. All the dove seem to be MIA here in central NC. Didn't make it out opening day, but have gone the last two weekends. Have seen maybe a half dozen total.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top