Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/10/2018 11:00:38 AM EDT
Closing on our first house this month. Out in the country with a few acres so we’ll finally be able to do those homesteading projects!  Long gravel driveway.

Those who clear snow from long driveways, what do you recommend?  This is in NH, so lots of snow!

UPDATE 12/30

All, just wanted to update and let you know what I decided.

I ended up getting a used Snowsport HD receiver hitch plow for my expedition. I liked how it has a thick rubber cutting edge and it’s floating design means less gravel getting plowed (allegedly). I will be backing up with it for now until I get a front receiver installed. Of course now that I’ve bought this, we have nothing but unusually warm weather.

Attachment Attached File

I rented a Kubota BX25 for a driveway repair and was able to get a good feel for it. Great little tractor, but I agree that the FEL isn’t ideal for snow, though it would work (slowly). Still gonna need a tractor but now I can take my time and don’t need to spend extra for a cab.

I’ll update when I can use it on snow.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 11:06:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Cab tractor with a front PTO driven snowblower.

John Deere 4520 front Mount SnowBlower
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 11:10:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Closing on our first house this month. Out in the country with a few acres so we’ll finally be able to do those homesteading projects!  Long gravel driveway.

Those who clear snow from long driveways, what do you recommend?  This is in NH, so lots of snow!
View Quote
The farm driveway is a little over 1/2 mile. Plus a semi truck turn around area.  And barn areas.   Overall a mile+ of clearing.

I use a CAT 416 or Deere 6410 with cab.  And a 10ft snow pusher.

At my house I use my 2305. Just with a bucket.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 11:12:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Ralph the snowplow guy, spend some coin on e decent used truck and install a plow, drop the coin on A good tractor [4wd] and blade/blower or stay snowed in for 6 months.

Nothing is going to be cheap unless you have a ton of free time to move snow.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 11:14:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
This right here.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 11:15:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Get a plow for your truck or a small tractor.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 11:17:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Buy a M35A2, set it up for winter driving, and say screw it to plowing the drive.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 11:38:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Build a cheep garage by the road.
Buy a snowmobile.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Tell us more about your driveway. Is it straight? Elevated, with a ditch on either side? Lots of trees? Is there room to push snow to either side? Do you get a lot of wind and drifting?

A blower probably works the best in the most situations. Probably the only drawback is that it is slowest option. I've got a rear mount blower on my tractor, cheaper than front mount, but harder on the neck.

A loader or pusher doesn't work very well on a long driveway where you can't push snow off the side because of a ditch, trees, or the snow piles get too deep. Also if you get wind and drifting the piles of snow act like a snow fence, and you end up with drifts of snow right back on top of your driveway, even if it hasn't snowed.

A plow can work well if you have a nice straight, elevated driveway with a ditch on each side, provided you don't get too much snow. A plow is probably the fastest option.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 11:47:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Tell us more about your driveway. Is it straight? Elevated, with a ditch on either side? Lots of trees? Is there room to push snow to either side? Do you get a lot of wind and drifting?

A blower probably works the best in the most situations. Probably the only drawback is that it is slowest option. I've got a rear mount blower on my tractor, cheaper than front mount, but harder on the neck.

A loader or pusher doesn't work very well on a long driveway where you can't push snow off the side because of a ditch, trees, or the snow piles get too deep. Also if you get wind and drifting the piles of snow act like a snow fence, and you end up with drifts of snow right back on top of your driveway, even if it hasn't snowed.

A plow can work well if you have a nice straight, elevated driveway with a ditch on each side, provided you don't get too much snow. A plow is probably the fastest option.
View Quote

Pushers work pretty well for me on a 1/2 mile long windy driveway.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:18:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't follow my advice. I have a 500 ft drive way and use a 26" snow blower. It takes about 4 hours on a 8" snow.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:46:31 PM EDT
[#11]

on a serious note, a truck with a plow.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:06:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I have a plow for the front of my Polaris General. Works excellent, driveway is about 1km with ditches on either side, an almost 90 degree corner, and an initial ~300m uphill section. Towards the end of a heavy snowfall winter I start running out of places to put the snow and thee driveway starts getting a little narrow so I end up having to push a lot down to the road and piling it there (I’m at the dead end of my road).
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 2:29:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks all for the responses!  Visited a Deere dealer today and they recommended just a 1025r with front end loader. Lots of options.

Added a poll.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Thanks all for the responses!  Visited a Deere dealer today and they recommended just a 1025r with front end loader. Lots of options.

Added a poll.
View Quote
1025R will be really handy to have around!
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 12:10:46 AM EDT
[#15]
is not all that big a tractor....

here in maine most folks just have a rusty old pickup.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 12:19:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Gosh, a real flame thrower would work.  And a bit more fun that equipment purchase.  That said, when I lived out at bit in the country (24 acres), I cleared my 1/2 mile gravel drive with my tracked skidsteer with plain bucket.  They offer powered blower and snow blades, but I  had and used my bucket to push and it worked fine.

But I vote a petroleum gel flame thrower.  Heck, good for property clearing, weed control too
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 5:09:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ralph the snowplow guy, spend some coin on e decent used truck and install a plow, drop the coin on A good tractor [4wd] and blade/blower or stay snowed in for 6 months.

View Quote
This.  Your snowfall total, type - wet and heavy or light and dry, winter winds and temperatures, and your driveway and yard layout will determine the best tools.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Gosh, a real flame thrower would work.  And a bit more fun that equipment purchase.  That said, when I lived out at bit in the country (24 acres), I cleared my 1/2 mile gravel drive with my tracked skidsteer with plain bucket.  They offer powered blower and snow blades, but I  had and used my bucket to push and it worked fine.

But I vote a petroleum gel flame thrower.  Heck, good for property clearing, weed control too
View Quote
What happens to melted water when temps are below freezing?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This.  Your snowfall total, type - wet and heavy or light and dry, winter winds and temperatures, and your driveway and yard layout will determine the best tools.
View Quote
@Milsurpninja

A tractor bucket can come in handy to make piles taller.

Remember to mark critical areas/drop offs/ gas meters/etc with 5 foot flags/reflectors or the like.

And push snow further off the driveway than you think you'll need to. When your piles freeze and you get another 2 feet plus, you'll thank me. And select your piling areas based on where you wont have to mow. All that gravel in the spring in the grass plays havoc on windows and mower components.

If you go the plow route, make sure you use the plow feet to avoid scraping away the crowned middle of the gravel drive. Float your bucket if you go that route.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 5:42:22 PM EDT
[#20]
My 1000' driveway was cleared for years using my 30 horse Kubota wih a FEL.  It sucked.  I got one of those little 54" or so snow blowers that fits on the front of a little lawn tractor and it was MUCH more effective.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/148484/10991072_10105679913764205_4237945769909097427_n-734187.jpg

View Quote
First year I started farming I had an IH 856 and loader. 1/4 mile driveway with steep ditches. We got quite a bit of snow that year. In no time at all I had it piled on both sides as high as I could reach. Had to have the township come in with their grader and wing it back a couple times. Before the next winter I got a blower and we haven't seen as much snow since, ha.

Realizing I forgot the driveway markers:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 6:42:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My 1000' driveway was cleared for years using my 30 horse Kubota wih a FEL.  It sucked.  I got one of those little 54" or so snow blowers that fits on the front of a little lawn tractor and it was MUCH more effective.
View Quote
@GSPatton Haha wow, really?  I never would have guessed that. Wonder if they make one for my pos Yard Machines mower.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 6:45:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

@Milsurpninja

A tractor bucket can come in handy to make piles taller.

Remember to mark critical areas/drop offs/ gas meters/etc with 5 foot flags/reflectors or the like.

And push snow further off the driveway than you think you'll need to. When your piles freeze and you get another 2 feet plus, you'll thank me. And select your piling areas based on where you wont have to mow. All that gravel in the spring in the grass plays havoc on windows and mower components.

If you go the plow route, make sure you use the plow feet to avoid scraping away the crowned middle of the gravel drive. Float your bucket if you go that route.
View Quote
Driveway is mostly wooded with what looks like lots of potential piling areas due to slight curves. Land slopes down a bit from the drive which should be good.

I’m wondering if a rear scraper blade would come in handy too?  My thought is it would help clear the snow in the winter and help grade the driveway in the summer.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#24]
If you have the cash,the big john deer with cab and blower is the way to go,currently i have a ton of snow moving equipment and right now i mostly use my 4 wheeler with a blade to move snow up to 4" deep and my john deer 425 with 54" two stage blower for anything more than that or the wet heavy stuff.

I'd get rid of it all for the JD with a cab pictured up top.
Pete
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 7:01:36 PM EDT
[#25]
1/4 mile drive that is a bit curving some trees and some open areas.

5' rear mount snow blower on the kubota.
takes longer to warm up tractor than do the drive. I'll never do a plow again
and when I get older a cab and front mount blower is on the list.

nice this is the blowers don't really make a mess and I don't end with gravel piles. I can get close to things too

make sure to have some spare shear pins (broke one in the last 3 years)

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 8:44:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
First year I started farming I had an IH 856 and loader. 1/4 mile driveway with steep ditches. We got quite a bit of snow that year. In no time at all I had it piled on both sides as high as I could reach. Had to have the township come in with their grader and wing it back a couple times. Before the next winter I got a blower and we haven't seen as much snow since, ha.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/21830/IMG_0173_JPG-735613.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/148484/10991072_10105679913764205_4237945769909097427_n-734187.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/21830/IMG_0173_JPG-735613.JPG
My biggest issue with snow blowers is the fact the driveway and barn area is all gravel. With the way the driveway crown is, from running semis in and out.. they make great stone throwers.

Downside to any tire machine is ice.  We get alot of ice in North East Ohio..  so if it gets too thick. I bring out one of the dozers or steel tracked excavator.  They break it up fast.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Given the type and frequency of snow you get out there OP, a snowblower really is the best answer.

Plowing/pushing is tedious and if you don't have space to pile it, it's going to suck bigly.

The John Deere dealer just wants to make a sale...... that loader isn't going to help that much.

He should be steering you towards a front mounted blower and full cab model.

At minimum a 3 point rear mounted blower.

I've got a Kubota L2501 with a FEL and snow plow attachment. It works pretty well but my driveway is 150' and we don't see the volume of snow you guys do. I also have a John Deere 425 with a 54" blower for when we have larger snowfalls. Don't get me wrong, a good sized tractor with a loader is likely the best investment I've ever made..... but it's not the best option for snow removal.

If I were you I wouldn't settle for anything less than the largest blower I could afford.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:15:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Thanks all for the responses!  Visited a Deere dealer today and they recommended just a 1025r with front end loader.
View Quote
your JD dealer is full of idiots if that is what they recommended.

a FEL (front end loader) is ABSOLUTELY the worst thing when it comes to snow.

holy shit i can't believe salespeople can be so stupid.

ar-jedi

ETA: AND, I FOUND IT.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/outdoors/Snow_Removal___Compact_vs_Subcompact__Kubota__Deere__Massey/19-678123/#i11596108
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:16:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
OP: read this ^^^.

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I’m wondering if a rear scraper blade would come in handy too?
My thought is it would help clear the snow in the winter and help grade the driveway in the summer.
View Quote
a rear blade is going to be less than useful for snow.
for grading the driveway, you will be much (much!) better off with a box blade or a even better a land plane than a straight rear blade.

How To - Tractor Land Plane - Gravel Road Maintenance
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:26:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Besides the issue of getting snow off the side of a long driveway the other reason a FEL sucks is the time it takes to raise and dump the bucket. That's why the snowpushers are nice. Someday I'm going to make one for my loader for cleaning up the yard.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:36:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

a rear blade is going to be less than useful for snow.
for grading the driveway, you will be much (much!) better off with a box blade or a even better a land plane than a straight rear blade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIed2lzfQ-g
View Quote
I wouldn't say that. I've used a back blade with a John Deere 1050 and now a 990 for a long time to clear snow from a 1/4-mile driveway. Most of it is a long hill. We have the space to plow it wide in some places, and others not. But we make do and I can actually do a pretty nice job with it. That said, we don't get as much snow as the OP for sure. Mostly commonly I'm clearing anywhere from 4-10" at a time. The most I ever cleared with that setup was a big snowfall we had of around 28", and then we had another 16" or so a few days later. Wouldn't want to have to do that on the regular, took half the day and I had to push the vast majority of it in reverse; back up sweeping left, pull ahead, back up sweep right, and so on. But the more common snowfalls, just drive forward over it with the blade at an angle, pushing it off to the side. I can have it all taken care of in 30 minutes if I don't get too OCD about it.

I get a ton of use out of a good back blade year-round.

Agree with others on the FEL, clearing snow with a FEL bucket would be pretty ineffective. I know people who use QA snow plow blades on their FELs. They seem to like them; never seemed like a good system to me, but I've never tried it either.

ETA: I don't have much snowblower experience, but personally if I went that route I'd still want something else like a back blade or FEL-mounted plow. If we get a really bad winter and the snow really piles up, especially if we get a mix of warm and cold weather, the snow piles on the side of the drive can get icy and very hard. If need be, with the back blade, I can still push that stuff back farther off the drive if it comes to it. I could be wrong, but I don't think you're going to be able to do that with a blower.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:43:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I wouldn't say that. I've used a back blade with a John Deere 1050 and now a 990 for a long time to clear snow from a 1/4-mile driveway.
View Quote
paved or gravel drive?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:52:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

paved or gravel drive?
View Quote
Used to be all gravel. Then it was a mix where the hill was tar and chipped, the bottom flat part was gravel. Now almost the whole thing is tar and chipped except the top that's still just loose stone (actually desperately needs more, it's more dirt). And I even end up plowing out a parking area in the grass. So no concrete or asphalt, but a little bit of everything else.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:21:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

ar-jedi

ETA: AND, I FOUND IT.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/outdoors/Snow_Removal___Compact_vs_Subcompact__Kubota__Deere__Massey/19-678123/#i11596108
View Quote
Thanks for the link, some good reading there!  I talked with the dealer about the front mounted snowblower, they said it would work but for gravel would scoop up and throw a lot of it and get torn up and rusty from the abrasion pretty quick. Made sense to me, the blower looks like a box blade with an auger.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:43:26 AM EDT
[#36]
I really wonder about that dealer. Is the dealer in an urban area? Used to pavement and selling lawn mowers? See if you can find a farm equipment dealer.

Most blowers have adjustable skids so you can raise them up off the gravel.

In areas where the snow melts in between snowfalls and the ground never freezes it might be a problem. Up here in the frozen north once in awhile we get an early wet snow before the ground freezes that can suck. But it sucks no matter what you try to move it with. After the ground is frozen the gravel is usually covered with compacted snow and you can raise the skids.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:50:15 AM EDT
[#37]
We have a 450' driveway that was gravel until 2 years ago.  For the first 15 years, I used a 2305 with front end loader and although it was nice to just sit, it took forever if you want to avoid moving half of your gravel along with the snow (and cleaning gravel off of your grass in the spring SUCKS!)  Got a large walk-behind snowblower and haven't looked back.  Actually quicker and less issues piling snow.  Works on gravel and now concrete.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 10:24:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I really wonder about that dealer. Is the dealer in an urban area? Used to pavement and selling lawn mowers? See if you can find a farm equipment dealer.

Most blowers have adjustable skids so you can raise them up off the gravel.

In areas where the snow melts in between snowfalls and the ground never freezes it might be a problem. Up here in the frozen north once in awhile we get an early wet snow before the ground freezes that can suck. But it sucks no matter what you try to move it with. After the ground is frozen the gravel is usually covered with compacted snow and you can raise the skids.
View Quote
+87
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:05:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

ar-jedi
View Quote
@ar-jedi, you forget the greed of the "stealerships" I bet there is a decent commission if they include a FEL. They probably don't make much on special order items like a blower is my guess, or else they would try to Cadillac out that potential tractor purchase with as many accessories as possible.

Or the OP got the greenhorn salesman.

Next time OP, after doing considerable research, when you walk in the showroom, look for the old guy drinking coffee and walk past the youngins and tell him you want to buy a tractor.
If he pushes a young salesman on you, make that youngster prove he knows the specs of the tractor like the back of his hand. Ask for the accessories catalog. If they give you any pushback just tell them "Well I guess orange colored tractors will get my money then, and walk out without delay."

Salesmen have earned their bottom of the barrel ratings for a reason. 90% of them see you as their next bassboat payment, nothing more.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:46:29 PM EDT
[#40]
My rig:

I have chains if I need to get rowdy, last time I had them on I was dragging the oilpan in snow drifts.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:57:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Other. Bayonet attachment for a Garand that is a snow shovel... in full WW2 uniform.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 5:25:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

@GSPatton Haha wow, really?  I never would have guessed that. Wonder if they make one for my pos Yard Machines mower.
View Quote
I got rear rubber "Snow Chains" and put a bunch of weight on the back.  Works great.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 5:39:41 PM EDT
[#43]
get a heated driveway installed?  
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 11:49:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
That is the exact reason I selected other, LOL.

If anyone is pouring a driveway, strongly consider a heated loop system of some sort. Especially if its your retirement homestead, cause you aren't getting any younger.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 2:15:24 AM EDT
[#45]
I use a Company that plows driveways.
Costs me $35/time for my 1000ft drive.
Don't bother with small snows, less than 3" or so.
So maybe it costs me $200-$300/yr.
No equipment costs, no maintenance costs and best of all I spend my cold snowy winters days in front of warm wood heat enjoying an adult beverage.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
well, everything is big in TX, so this will be easy.

to melt and clear snow on a driveway you need on the order of about 50W per square foot.

so take the area of your driveway, or at least a necessary part of it, and multiply by 50W per square foot.

example: an 8' x 12' area, about the footprint of an typical 4 door sedan, is roughly 100 sq ft.

100 sq ft * 50W / sq ft = 5000W = 5KW.

oh you have a 10 foot wide by 100 foot long driveway?

1000 * 50 = 50,000W = 50KW = 208A at 240Vac

so, first problem: you don't have that much power available from your typical 200A POCO service drop.

the OPEX is pretty low; i can't see it being more than about $20 of electricity per day.
but the CAPEX is very high; an installed system could easily run $10K-15K-20K or so -- there is a lot of copper, a control system, service panel upgrade, and a lot of labor.
for $15K-20K you can get a brand new 4WD John Deere Gator with a cab and a plow -- which, by the way, is usable year round for all sorts of things.

all this, and more, is why you don't see heated driveways.

ar-jedi

ps
incidentally, everyone who lives where there is appreciable snowfall knows that the real problem is most often NOT in your driveway; it is at the boundary between your driveway and the street, where overnight the plows have made you a 3 foot high x 3 foot wide "curb" out of snow, ice, and slush -- and your job is to make an opening wide enough for your wife not to damage the car on the way in.  unless you plan on heating an apron out into the street (aka public thrufare) you are going to have to dig through that heavy pile of wet shit at the curb line anyway.

Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:29:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:ps
incidentally, everyone who lives where there is appreciable snowfall knows that the real problem is most often NOT in your driveway; it is at the boundary between your driveway and the street, where overnight the plows have made you a 3 foot high x 3 foot wide "curb" out of snow, ice, and slush -- and your job is to make an opening wide enough for your wife not to damage the car on the way in.  unless you plan on heating an apron out into the street (aka public thrufare) you are going to have to dig through that heavy pile of wet shit at the curb line anyway.
View Quote
That is when I use my little tractor and my little blade to sneakily retrieve all my gravel that washed down my driveway all year onto the gravel road.

Heated driveway sounds neat, I would be happy with paved.  Just automotive thickness would be bad enough, I have stuff heavier than cars rolling on it though.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:32:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I use a Company that plows driveways.
Costs me $35/time for my 1000ft drive.
Don't bother with small snows, less than 3" or so.
So maybe it costs me $200-$300/yr.
No equipment costs, no maintenance costs and best of all I spend my cold snowy winters days in front of warm wood heat enjoying an adult beverage.
View Quote
I will get this quoted but my guess is in my area it would be 1k+ for the season. We’ll see!
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 7:36:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Not off to a good start guys. Got a walk behind snowblower off of craigslist for the small stuff to do the detail stuff at the new place. Used it on the 80’ drive at our current place. It did ok but it’s kind of a POS. Needs tuneup, handle feels like it’s going to come off, rusty, etc. I suck. lol

For this winter it will probably be a truck or tractor I can get used for cheap or hiring it out. My dreams of buying a new tractor aren’t lining up with my budget.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 4:11:38 PM EDT
[#50]
I would see what neighbors have and what works.

Buying used generally means, for me anyway, I will put a lot of money and my time into keeping the thing running.  I can pay for a new one, or I can spread my time and some money out over the lifespan of the used whatever I bought.

For those who find barely used stuff at awesome prices, I am not that capable or lucky.

My personal opinion is whatever you get will need to multi task.  Already want a 4x4 of some sort, buy it a plow.  Already want a tractor of some sort, put the snow clearing money towards it.

Here locally there are so many people trying to mow yards for money that you can get the yard mowed for pretty cheap when you consider the cost of a crappy riding mower and gas and upkeep and my time.

Part of the problem is I figure half of em talk to local methheads and get a cut after meth head steals something and pawns it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top