Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2021 10:01:35 PM EDT
Heard rumors lots of folks develop a check list to keep them in good shape.  I’d like to see a few…

1.  Tools to always carry
2.   Pre trip
3.  Maintenance (PM, winterization)

Others?

Link Posted: 7/19/2021 2:31:19 AM EDT
[#1]
There are some great apps for that.

I use "RV Checklist" (available in the Google Play store), and like it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 8:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome good to know!
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#3]
The wife typed up a list of food / supply stuff we use regularly  (coffee, TP, paper towels, bacon, etc, bourbon, tequila ) then laminated it.  Then she uses a dry erase marker  to indicate that we have it, almost out, need it and so forth.

We prob went through a few versions when we first started back camping, but now it is very stable and helpful.  

For hooking up and such I don't have a list but I have a process I repeat the same way every time and I refuse to let anyone interrupt it.  You could do a laminated list for this as well.

Maintenance I tie to my truck in one list

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I made a check list based on things that always need to be in the camper for us and a list of things I need to check over on the trailer and camper for a pre trip type check. The camper list is kind of specific to things we need for each person or dog so it's probably not helpful to share here but doing something similar could be helpful. I just print off a copy before each trip and mark it up as I get stuff ready
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top