Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2018 11:08:34 PM EDT
Nice little Fox.  And we had deer walking around over there Tuesday night.  It's been a wildlife week for me......  It started off by watching a movie called "Wind River" I think on Monday night and kicked off thoughts of hunting......  Then the deer and now this.  Pretty cool.

Link Posted: 4/6/2018 6:34:06 AM EDT
[#1]
We are over run with foxes, oddly not hearing much coyote activity near our house but see them running across the field and road about 2 miles away.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 2:29:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I here them here and there but not like all the time......

Late at night there was also a skunk, I think, in our front ditch.  It's just been a wildlife week for me.  I saw a Heron today in some swamp lands on the way home from taking my son to work.   LOVE IT!!!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 2:34:02 PM EDT
[#3]
We had a security system at the old house and at the new one we don't have the issues like before so haven't installed it. I think once weather breaks I am putting it back to watch all the deer, foxes and such.

I was told that if there is a lot of fox activity you won't see coyotes, don't know the truth to that.

At the old place we would watch the coyotes come into the yard and drive, along with deer, raccoons and squirrels. Never saw a single rabbit
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#4]
That would be cool to catch all the things that happen in the yard.  LOL.
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 4:41:55 PM EDT
[#5]
OP should make up an annual WindRiver shoot out. No peeps.  I might be able to round up some squaws.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 11:09:37 PM EDT
[#6]
We'll just put up a bunch of targets that are animal types....  I've always wanted to do that but I had a big stash of targets my Dad bought and they were never that type....  I had some prairie dog silhouette targets though.......  With the blaze orange center bull......  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top