Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2023 6:18:34 PM EDT
I’ve done lots of research, and I finally decided to settle on the mystery ranch rip ruck 32. I think they make good quality stuff and their customer service is excellent. Anyway, my only problem is there’s no lanyard to hold my keys. Maybe that doesn’t sound like a big deal to some, but for me it’s huge. I don’t think any type of tactical/shtf/travel bag should be without.  Also, when I go hunting, the cold weather makes my fingers shrink enough that my wedding ring slips off so I clip that to my bag
By the way, regular travel is my main function for the bag
My question, where can I get a lanyard clip to sew inside the bag?  Or any other suggestions to solve this problem?  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 8:43:33 PM EDT
[#1]
If you scroll down a ways in this ad you'll see the Maxpedition clips.
You should be able to sew those right in for your needs.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/Having-A-Baby-Sale-Garage-Sale-Long-List-of-Items-/90-2340893/
Maxpedition Belt Hooks - $10 Shipped
(Great for belt belts to hold gloves or accessories, black and tan available)

Link Posted: 3/19/2023 11:50:56 PM EDT
[#2]
What if you lose the pack ?

When I'm backpacking I keep my car key on a breakaway lanyard around my neck along with a small whistle and led light.

I leave the other keys under the seat in the car.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:20:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

House keys?  Break into truck, steal keys, check vehicle registration for address, go steal from house.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

House keys?  Break into truck, steal keys, check vehicle registration for address, go steal from house.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Registration in CO doesn't have your home address on it - nothing else in my glove box does.  Not sure about other states.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:01:19 PM EDT
[#5]
We just got down to Ocala National Forest, but I have the Ripruck 32 at home. I could have sworn there was a lanyard or loop to attach one...PM me Sunday when we get home and I will verify...

ROCK6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top