Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2022 4:07:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: xwinder]
Anyone use the Cabela’s Carnivore 1 HP meat grinder?  Getting close to pulling the trigger on this model (buy once cry once). Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 12:06:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wildearp] [#1]
MEAT! is what you should take a good look at.  Professional grade, used by the Bearded Butchers.  They are probably rebranding someone's product, so maybe you can find out and get a better deal.

The vacuum sealer they brand is very likely the Avid Armor USV-32, I have one. It is too damn similar to be made by someone else.

It will be my next grinder.  I can't open your link, but have put hands on the Cabela's grinders and I would not consider buying one.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 12:12:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Love my Cabelas 1 HP grinder.  Have used the heck out of it for 10+ years.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:13:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xwinder] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wildearp:
MEAT! is what you should take a good look at.
View Quote

Seriously considering this one. Thanks!  Actually ends up being the same price as the Cabela’s Carnivore but with a better warranty.  I think there is a chance they’re made in the same factory. Nearly identical design appearance.

Update: if you have access to Promotive AKA ExpertVoice, the MEAT! brand equipment is in the program at a nice discount.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top