Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/10/2022 7:58:17 PM EDT
We have done fairly well at stocking up on food and daily use items.

I thought about adding an emergency food bucket.  I know this stuff is high in sodium and you have to watch your intake.

What is the best brand?

Favorite breakfast/meal packs?
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing I've tried is better than Mountain House.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#2]
^ what he said.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:03:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Peak Refuel is great

Shelf life is only advertised as 5 years though
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I don’t get preppers. What’s wrong with my plan if shtf? ——-1st thing I have going for me is that I live in the country and across the street from a major river. I can fish and eat well. I can hunt. I won’t starve. I have enough abilities to keep my property more secure than most. If I run low I can barter. Why spend money now to store food & supplies? I can see things differently, if I’m in an urban setting but then the looting and total chaos will make it a waste of time also.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#5]
How many of those locusts will flock to your area when they run out of food in the cities? What things do you use daily that you cannot make in your home? How well can you defend your area from armed locusts traveling in packs, including your hunting areas and game? If Mad Max total WROL, will it work for you? In the case of just supply chain disruption, can you go with what you have on hand?
Questions "preppers" or people who just realize that emergencies happen, and some last longer than others.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:50:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Al's is having a deal on Peak Refuel. A bucket for 112 shipped but it may be cheaper to buy the individual meals.

I ordered some myself a couple days ago. The Sweet Pork is really good

https://www.als.com/peakre-base-camp-bucket/p?skuId=956701

https://www.als.com/peakre-food-sweet-pork--rice/p?skuId=576077
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:53:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don’t get preppers. What’s wrong with my plan if shtf? ——-1st thing I have going for me is that I live in the country and across the street from a major river. I can fish and eat well. I can hunt. I won’t starve. I have enough abilities to keep my property more secure than most. If I run low I can barter. Why spend money now to store food & supplies? I can see things differently, if I’m in an urban setting but then the looting and total chaos will make it a waste of time also.
View Quote

This has to be a troll .

OP, I ate nothing but Mountain House for two weeks straight while backpacking and still wasn't tired of it by the end. I have a few months worth of it. I'll basically die before it isn't good anymore.

I wouldn't worry about sodium intake if you're buying it for emergency purposes.

I would avoid all the buckets and products marketed as emergency food. From what I've seen it's overpriced and lower calorie than just buying individual meals. Calories are important, don't go for some freeze dried peas and other shit like that if it leaves you with a low calorie meal.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:05:00 PM EDT
[#8]
maybe mountain house is different now, but i would characterize their stuff from a few years ago as "edible".   if you want Tier 1 food, try https://goodto-go.com/
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

This wasn't meant as a Rambo question.  We don't really consider ourselves "preppers".  Although I agree with what "peppers" do.

My wife and I grew up as farm and ranch kids, we always had a little extra.  Our parents didn't drive to town for 1 quart of oil and 5 gallons of gas, they bought a case oil and had 250 gallons of fuel delivered.

AZ doesn't have too many rivers, and some of them are dry most of the year.

If you can barter, you must have stocked up on something....you must be a prepper?

This is my last stop, Im not going anywhere.

Just asking for some info, ya know, something to barter with that taste good.

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:34:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How many of those locusts will flock to your area when they run out of food in the cities? What things do you use daily that you cannot make in your home? How well can you defend your area from armed locusts traveling in packs, including your hunting areas and game? If Mad Max total WROL, will it work for you? In the case of just supply chain disruption, can you go with what you have on hand?
Questions "preppers" or people who just realize that emergencies happen, and some last longer than others.
View Quote

This more of a "emergencies happen" and I want to have another option.

I also want it to taste good.

EDIT:  They will wait until he's done fishing to make their move.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:41:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll try a few samples of Mountain House and goodtogo.  Did Mountain House change ownership or something?  Why would it be different than it used to be?

Any one tried My Patriot Supply?  They seem to get good reviews.

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:44:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Al's is having a deal on Peak Refuel. A bucket for 112 shipped but it may be cheaper to buy the individual meals.

I ordered some myself a couple days ago. The Sweet Pork is really good

https://www.als.com/peakre-base-camp-bucket/p?skuId=956701

https://www.als.com/peakre-food-sweet-pork--rice/p?skuId=576077
View Quote

Good info, thank you.  This is the kind of info I'm looking for.  Find a few meals from different companies that taste good!
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:49:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was in the Balkans for a minute back in the day.

Fishing is great, until the fish are gone.
All the hunting will be gone in WEEKS. Even in rural areas people need to eat so that dries up fast.
Bartering by yourself is a death sentence.
Trying to protect your property is a gamble at best when by yourself.
The reality is some instant "prepper" food will come in pretty handy if things dont pan out like you think, or you break a leg and cant scavenge. Or maybe weather has shut down your resources.
No one is saying spend thousands on the stuff stacked in your basement but having some things hidden away for a rainy day is a smart move in my opinion.

Those that offset their canned goods, had a group they were a part of, and didnt bank solely on their bravado or "abilities" lasted alot longer than the ones that didnt.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:00:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:01:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

The ol preppers are dumb I'll figure it out when it happens argument. Good luck bro.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:17:59 AM EDT
[#16]
For cost, taste & long term storage. Mt House is my go to. A lot of companies now make "emergency/ prepper" food, but if you read a lot of them have a much shorter shelf life then you would expect. A lot of good deals hit the web, but if you look at these deals the food they are offering is usually rice, potatoes, pasta & cereals which you have to cook. and no meat. Mt House meals are almost $10.00 a pouch now, so you need to watch for sales on the multi-pouch boxes. Amazon has been running augason farms #10 cans on sale a lot. which the ones I have tried are good. Costco has been out of Mt. House for a while, when they have it you can get it on sale, for about $5.50 a pouch. they now seem to carry OMeals, which they had on sale last week. Good deals are posted here: "Survival Forum Deals" & in GD "I hope you are paying attention to food prices. EDIT: Let's help each other find beef and etc."

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:41:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's all good til every swinging dick is hunting too. Then you're just hunting each other.
Yeah I can hunt here too. But I have no illusions. Stack your canned food fort deep I say.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:42:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or has a longer expiration date.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 1:55:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'll try a few samples of Mountain House and goodtogo.  Did Mountain House change ownership or something?  Why would it be different than it used to be?

Any one tried My Patriot Supply?  They seem to get good reviews.

View Quote

Been wondering about My Patriot Supply too.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:57:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Mountain house is the best.  Been eating it for backpacking trips for 30 years.  Tried everything at this point.

For long term shelf stable food, also look to other resources, like this  https://store.churchofjesuschrist.org/usa/en/food-storage-3074457345616678849-1

Their religion requires them to have a year's worth of food for every family member, carried over from the move west, and a very smart practice.

What is on and available on the site has decreased greatly in the last six months.  Shipping is dirt cheap.  

Also look at Augason Farms #10 cans of dehydrated and freeze dried foods.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 6:17:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
For thousands of years, the land where you live teemed with wildlife - buffalo, elk, caribou, flocks of passenger pigeons that darkened the sky.

The people who lived there were hunter/gatherers who were knowledgeable and skillful beyond our ability to comprehend.

Yet they starved pretty regularly.  

But you'll probably be fine because, like, there's a river and you see deer.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 6:24:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

All the hunting will be gone in WEEKS. Even in rural areas people need to eat so that dries up fast.
The reality is some instant "prepper" food will come in pretty handy if things dont pan out like you think, or you break a leg and cant scavenge. Or maybe weather has shut down your resources.
No one is saying spend thousands on the stuff stacked in your basement but having some things hidden away for a rainy day is a smart move in my opinion.

Those that offset their canned goods, had a group they were a part of, and didnt bank solely on their bravado or "abilities" lasted alot longer than the ones that didnt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you ever written about it?      I like reading those firsthand accounts.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

we did this experiment in the great depression and the results are clear, unless you're in remote AK you're not going to be able to rely on fish and game. its all gone, now what? and from experience in this very thread, look at Redoubt99's take.

Quoted:

its pricey though.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 10:52:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Someone on AR15 mentioned Humanitarian Daily Rations so I looked into them and bought a bunch.  Vegetarian so add a can of miscellaneous protein if that is a problem that the proteins provided don't address for you.  
Shelf life is shorter than canned per official direction but dot gov has deeper pockets than I do so can afford to adhere to shorter freshness dates than I can/will.  There are alot of videos about old MREs being consumed.
The Humrats are much cheaper than MRE's land are a quick "grab and go" if needed.  
Pallets of humrats are no longer available on ebay so that may be an indicator of supply shortage of them.  
And FYI, the one I ate was pretty tasty.  

Also, I'm seeing cans of corn, green beans being on sale for approx.  60 cents a can  Good to stock up on IMO.

My MIL grew up on a farm in Ohio during the depression.  She had a car, plenty to eat and was going to college during some of that time. My FIL grew up in town and his father was a pharmacist with his own store that went out of business.  He remembers being sent to the butcher to ask for some meat on credit and being turned down - he had tears in his eyes over that memory.  He grew up, ROTC in college, wounded 90 days into D-day, mustered out of the US Army as a major.  Hell of an unassuming man.  

But I digress, the point being that being on a farm seemed to be the more stable way to survive during a depression as long as you aren't "dust bowled"...  

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 3:21:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Numanna.  Non-gmo.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:23:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Which is the best emergency food? We show you and try all the major players.

It's long, but I think it covers what you are looking for.  They have shorter videos on their channel.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#27]
I recently tried a bunch of different ones and found that Mountain House was the clear winner.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxIMNxlCy6Q

It's long, but I think it covers what you are looking for.  They have shorter videos on their channel.
View Quote

Just for a spoiler alert OP, the peak refuel I recommended above is the winner

I was surprised they actually tried out Stowaway Gourmet. I have quite a large stash of their stuff but at $15/EA you're basically into the realm of chain restaurant prices.

They do make one hell of an oatmeal though

https://www.stowawaygourmet.com/
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:33:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most lakes and rivers are stocked by the various state and maybe federal conservation people.  If things get that bad, who's gonna stock those rivers and lakes?  And, you think you're the only one who has thought about hunting and fishing when SHTF?  During the Great Depression, most game was hunted nearly to extinction.  It took many years for the game population to recover.  Yes we have plenty now...but if things get bad enough, game will disappear too.  

You realize what barter is?  You trade your work or your stuff for something you need from someone who needs what you have to offer.  What do you have to offer?  If nothing, then you can't barter.  

Most SHTF situations are short lived.  For example, we recently had a LOT of rain in a short period of time.  Thanks to a draining issue (needed to do a little grading), my leach field got saturated.  We couldn't run any water down the drains till the leach field dried out.  Luckily, we have a portable toilet so we used that for awhile till the field dried.  No a saturated leach field isn't a end of the world situation....but it sure was a short lived "SHTF" situation for us.  By being prepared, it was just a minor inconvenience.  

If you are prepared for situations you might experience, a SHTF situation doesn't even get noticed.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:17:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Thank you for all the great info.  Mt. House is expensive at about $10+ per pack in my area.

The next one I'm trying is Ready Hour.  I have no idea what it taste like, but cost and shelf life are good.  Their chart shows 2,000 calories per day meals.

If you are hungry, anything taste fairly good...right?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 6:19:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
... Mt. House is expensive ...
View Quote
Bulk staples like wheat berries, white rice, and beans are far, far more cost-effective.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:16:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Bulk staples like wheat berries, white rice, and beans are far, far more cost-effective.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
... Mt. House is expensive ...

You are absolutely correct but you had better stock up on spices, seasoning, and different flavorings or you are going to die from boredom.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:19:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Thank you for all the great info.  Mt. House is expensive at about $10+ per pack in my area.

The next one I'm trying is Ready Hour.  I have no idea what it taste like, but cost and shelf life are good.  Their chart shows 2,000 calories per day meals.

View Quote

A lot of the cheapo stuff is pretty horrible.

I bought a LOT of MH a couple years ago [as in about 8 cases] but it was dirt cheap, between $14 and $20 per #10 can and some was even cheaper then that. [just before  covid hit] That also included free shipping.

I do think there are a few that are as good or better but you are also going to pay dearly for it most of the time.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:55:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because chances are when I am hungry, I am coming to your area to fish and hunt. I am also bringing a few other people with me. Pretty soon, your area is going to be fished and hunted out. Sorry about that...
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 9:37:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't get preppers. What's wrong with my plan if shtf? -1st thing I have going for me is that I live in the country and across the street from a major river. I can fish and eat well. I can hunt. I won't starve. I have enough abilities to keep my property more secure than most. If I run low I can barter. Why spend money now to store food & supplies? I can see things differently, if I'm in an urban setting but then the looting and total chaos will make it a waste of time also.
View Quote
@Locotom This is what's wrong with your idea.
https://www.michigan.gov/dnr/managing-resources/fisheries/stocking
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 10:30:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kinda. I have been hungry as a kid, and as an adult overseas.  When you are starving, yes you dont care.  But why do that if you have a choice.  I mean, people have eaten 100yr old eggs.  Do I want to? Hell naw.  Find a package you are wanting, a few years old, and try it.  Then try it for a week.  After doing that, I realized why wars were started over spices. I would have probably cut off my pinky toe for some type of flavor at the time, back in the day.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 12:26:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2022 11:05:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Been wondering about My Patriot Supply too.
View Quote

I have.  Their stuff is good but not freeze dried like MTN House pouches.  They require actual cooking and simmering for a length of time.

The my patriot supply and food4 preppers is all very similar and a good way to add some long term food and diversify your supplies.

With all that said I have never bought any of their larger kits or buckets.  I filled a large tote up with their 72 hour packs when you could get them much cheaper a few years ago.  I think their prices are pretty inflated last time I checked, but so is everything else.  I would fill a bucket up with regular mac and cheese boxes, and rice sides before I would pay what they are asking now.  Not as good as a buy and forget long term item but if you use those types of things on occasion it would not be hard to rotate through.

They take a little longer to cook than your typical rice side from a box store.  We used them when hunting off grid and while they required more work and effort to prepare, found them much better than the freeze dried instant MTN House pouches.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 6:40:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I have.  Their stuff is good but not freeze dried like MTN House pouches.  They require actual cooking and simmering for a length of time.

The my patriot supply and food4 preppers is all very similar and a good way to add some long term food and diversify your supplies.

With all that said I have never bought any of their larger kits or buckets.  I filled a large tote up with their 72 hour packs when you could get them much cheaper a few years ago.  I think their prices are pretty inflated last time I checked, but so is everything else.  I would fill a bucket up with regular mac and cheese boxes, and rice sides before I would pay what they are asking now.  Not as good as a buy and forget long term item but if you use those types of things on occasion it would not be hard to rotate through.

They take a little longer to cook than your typical rice side from a box store.  We used them when hunting off grid and while they required more work and effort to prepare, found them much better than the freeze dried instant MTN House pouches.
View Quote

I ended up purchasing some of the larger buckets and some additional items/boxes from Patriot Supply, and I agree with @thederrick106.

They are expensive like Mt. House, but you are actually cooking the food so with the items I tasted was the best.  However, under some circumstances the extra cook time, heat, water, and clean up may not be ideal.  I feel I can use these items with other food and buy time if ever needed.

I do not go on extended hiking trips, but if you do I do not think this is not an alternative to the way you would use Mt. House.  I plan to buy some individual Mt. House packs from time to time and throw them in a bucket with the rest of this stuff.

I haven't tried the eggs yet, I actually bought extra.  Hope I didn't make a mistake.  Good reason to have extra salsa or Tabasco and MAKE them taste good.

I do appreciate all the great info you guys share.

My goal may be different than yours, I hope to never have to use it.  However, with gas prices, fertilizer, farming cost, shipping, etc., after next year's crop harvest I may be eating it sooner than I think.

Whatever you do, create options for you and your family.

Link Posted: 6/2/2022 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I ended up purchasing some of the larger buckets and some additional items/boxes from Patriot Supply, and I agree with @thederrick106.

They are expensive like Mt. House, but you are actually cooking the food so with the items I tasted was the best.  However, under some circumstances the extra cook time, heat, water, and clean up may not be ideal.  I feel I can use these items with other food and buy time if ever needed.

I do not go on extended hiking trips, but if you do I do not think this is not an alternative to the way you would use Mt. House.  I plan to buy some individual Mt. House packs from time to time and throw them in a bucket with the rest of this stuff.

I haven't tried the eggs yet, I actually bought extra.  Hope I didn't make a mistake.  Good reason to have extra salsa or Tabasco and MAKE them taste good.

I do appreciate all the great info you guys share.

My goal may be different than yours, I hope to never have to use it.  However, with gas prices, fertilizer, farming cost, shipping, etc., after next year's crop harvest I may be eating it sooner than I think.

Whatever you do, create options for you and your family.

View Quote

Agree 100%.  They are decent, and a good way to extend what you already have.  I probably would not want to eat just that but some of their soups would be amazing drizzled over plain white rice and give you a really tasty way to extend what you have.  Make a great side dish for a little wild game, or stand alone.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I used to say that above, but

I have to say peak refuel is better tasting albeit costly.

the breakfast skillet and biscuits and gravy are great. MH I have eaten for 20+ years but now on trips with wife and I take Peak refuel

The wife is GF so we have slim pickings anyways
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 8:40:19 AM EDT
[#42]
I’m still not convinced that I need to stock up on some premade (gimmick) food. Seems like a total waste of $.

Buy more ammo. Stack it high & stack it deep.

If the vultures come with bad intentions, stack them high & deep too! Preferably downwind……
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I’m still not convinced that I need to stock up on some premade (gimmick) food. Seems like a total waste of $.

Buy more ammo. Stack it high & stack it deep.

If the vultures come with bad intentions, stack them high & deep too! Preferably downwind……
View Quote

We are not here to convince you. We tried to tell you. You either listen or you dont. Good luck to you.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 4:15:19 PM EDT
[#44]
in fairness, the freeze dried or dehydrated food is primarily removing water for weight savings.  it's for backpacking or hauling quite a bit in your car.    for an emergency where you stay home, canned food, wheat berries, frozen foods, etc are way way more cost effective.     i keep several packs of freeze dried meals in my backpack ready to walk out the door.  but that's not at all what i'd look to for "best tasting emergency food"
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#45]
For anyone considering these freeze dried packaged "meals" for surviving long term, I hate to be the bearer of bad news...
I've tried living off them for two weeks in the backcountry a few times, I think the mountain house brand.  By about day 5 I was feeling seriously off and worn down. My guts were screwed up. They contain almost no nutrition or fiber.  Carbs carbs and salt.  On day six I started eating some fortified breakfast cereal (I think "Total" or some other vitamin laden fake flake..) and started to feel much better.  If you're planning on riding out the doomgloom on your mountain of mountain house, better stock up on some multivitamins, Metamucil, and canned spinach to go with it.
Honestly, you'd be better off eating boiled beans + rice with hot sauce and the occasional rat or opossum.  Throw in some dandelions on top for garnish.  Humans can't live on carbs and salt for very long.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#46]
If there was a restaurant that served Mountain House I’d go there.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Pinto Beans, lots and lots of Pinto Beans. Rice too. Freezer filled to the brim with beef, buffalo, etc. Fuel/generators all up to date. We have our own well, so not worried about that. Biggest issue is how long can the fuel last for running generators.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:53:45 PM EDT
[#48]
I have mountain house, nutrient survival, canned and dry goods. I have the mountain house and nutrient survival for the nutrients that our bodies need. The calorie value is low in them but they are meant to keep you from completely starving not taking in 2000 calories a day. If you worry about the calories I plan on pairing some of it with canned and dry goods but it's meant for emergencies.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 11:44:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Auguson Farms has been good to use and has been in my rotation. ReadyWise has also been good in the pouches and pop up for sale regularly. I found a few better ways to rehydrate them vs what is on the package. I had the similar issue with Mountaon House. MH is also awesome.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:31:13 PM EDT
[#50]
I've been backpacking since the 90s. When I started I had cheaper, but heavier, meals from the grocery store.
As I got older and a real job I traded money for less weight. This is where freeze dried matters. Zero water weight.
The quality and flavor is subjective. After a full day of humping with a pack in the mountains I enjoyed them all but the beef stroganoff.
If you stockpile food in a house somewhere there are far better and cheaper options. Also if you are on a salt limited diet mtn house is not good for you.  I have found certain augason farm items handy for variety such as corn and broccoli.

If I had to dip into my preps to get by I will likely be increasing physical activity greatly. This could be because the world around me is suddenly dangerous or I'm plowing up the  yard to extend my garden.  Would you likely be doing the same? I doubt a 2,000 diet would be sufficient.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top